Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Battle for Xtreme Supremacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Battle for Xtreme Supremacy Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 pm

The camera fades into a pumped up arena, as we can see the fans holding up signs of the favorite superstars. Suddenly the cheers are turned into boos as the familiar theme song of Cody Rhodes begin to play.

Cody Rhodes walks out from behind the entrance curtain with a smile on his face, which shakes the fans reaction as they are confused after what took place on Friday Night Frenzy. Cody walks down the ramp slowly, he sees a kid with his hands stretched out for a high five. Cody walks over to the kid and reaches his hands out to give him a high five but moves his hand at the last second and walks away with a smirk on his face. Cody reaches the ring steps to which he climbs steadily before entering the ring. He walks to the turn buckle and proceeds to climbing it and taunting the fans with a dashing smile. He then hops of the turnbuckle and proceeds to collect a microphone from Lillian Garcia before walking back to the middle of the ring slowly as he speaks.

Battle for Xtreme Supremacy Svm1iq

What happened on Friday Night Frenzy some may call luck, and some may call it being in right place at the right time. However I call it Talent, not because I want to float my own boat. But because that is exactly what I have, Talent flows through the very fiber of my being and the proof of that is displayed each and every time I grace you all with my presence. Whether it be in a Wrestling match or the Open Arena, I never seem to disappoint.

Cody Rhodes pauses with a smile on his face as the fans give off their typical reaction of boos. Cody raises the microphone slowly to continue speaking.

Which is something that I can't say about the XWI Champion, because any and everywhere he goes... His presence always leaves a sense of boredom and the need of better performance... a Better Champion!

Cody Rhodes is interrupted by an outburst of Boos from the fans as he chuckles a little before raising the microphone to speak.

Your boos can't affect me because I'm that better performance... I'm that better Champion. But I don't expect any of you to get it because the stupid never understand. I don't even expect any of you to see what I'm talking about because of the cloud of hope and dreams The XWI Champion has given you all... A cloud made strictly of lies and fear.

Cody Rhodes is once again interrupted by an outburst of Boos from the fans that is louder than before.

The fear of people like Cm Punk who see through the shield he is hiding behind. A man who called the Champion on his bluff, a man who was actually rejected of being a Contender because the champion made excuses. But what really bugs me is the fact that the champion claims to be respectful and a fighting champion. But chooses the easiest of opponents. Opponents that haven't even done anything in this company no matter the length of time they've been here.

Cody Rhodes pauses and rubs his chin before raising his microphone to continue speaking.

While on the other hand sitting in the shadow is the Intercontinental Champion. A man who is the very definition of what a Champion should be. He doesn't choose his opponents based on how big or small they are... How much "respect" they commence... No, Instead he chooses his opponents based of worthiness... He makes them work for what they want, not just hand them a title match like the XWI Champion has done since winning the belt.

The Crowd once again interrupts Cody Rhodes with an outstanding amount of Boos. Suddenly they change there reaction to that of Cheers after hearing the words "I hear voices In my head" over the sound system.

TBC By: Randy Orton/Ryan
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring, past Cody and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops in front of Cody and the two stare at each other as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"So this is the midcard champ huh? The lesser champ. And also another man who claims I face the weakest talent on the roster. Well that's funny coming from the guy who defended HIS title against Booker T who was already in a fragile state after returning from injury and lets face it, is getting up there in age as well. Wow, that is truly something to brag about. And who did I defend against? Oh yeah, the monster Kane who has been on a rampage all over XWI, dominating everyone in his path and taking out three superstars with brute force and viciousness. I see your point Cody."

[A wide, cocky grin spreads across his face as the fans cheer for him and Cody yells at them and glares in the audience. Randy then continues.]

"It seems you don't know what it means to be a champion Cody. You sit here and yell at the fans and put them down and call them stupid yet a champion is suppose to be a champion to the people and be an idol for them and represent the company they love and pay to come see each and every week. In my opinion Cody, if you're not a champion of the people, you are not a true champion because without these people you would be nothing but a guy walking around with an oversized belt around his waist for no reason. Now listen to these people Cody, they cheer for me because they know who the true champion is and they recognize greatness.You are nothing but a cocky punk kid who won a minor championship and is jealous of the man holding the major championship. Well be jealous all you want because I understand why you would be I mean I'm the XWI World Champion. This is MY show and this whole company revolves around me. The only thing that revolves around you is the airtime that we need to fill in for the middle of the show. That's all you are is a time slot fill-in while I am the one main eventing."

[Before he can continue. Cody raises his mic and interrupts him with frustration in his voice]

TBC: Invader
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

A great World Champion is a man who commands great respect from the locker room and people all around the world. He isn't afraid of defending his Championship every minute of the day. He isn't afraid to speak his mind freely. Oh, i wish this was the type of World Champ we had in XWI. But sadly you possess none of those qualities. However I know of someone that does but you consider him the...

Cody Rhodes pauses and smirks as his shakes his head before continuing.

The lesser Champion, is that what you really want to go with? A man who talks about respect and recognizing greatness time and time again, but fails to recognize the Better champion when he sees one.

Cody Rhodes puts a smirk on his face as he looks at Randy Orton who is standing in the corner without an expression on his face. Cody Rhodes raises the microphone to continue.

Yeah I may be another man who claims you face the weakest superstar on the roster. But that doesn't make it any less truthful. In fact I would say it's as close as you're ever going to get to the truth, based on how fast you go on defensive whenever anyone mention it Randy. You can brag about beating the Monster at the Pay Per View Randy, but what you can't do is admit you are afraid of fighting guys like Cm Punk. A man who humiliated you so badly when he beat you, now you can't even go a damn minute without cowering in fear when issued a challenge for your title by the very same individual who you say you're not afraid of.

Randy Orton can be seen showing a little frustration in the corner as Cody Rhodes grins at the booing fans.

Unlike you I am not kissing asses everywhere I go, I like to give credit where credit is due. Whether I like to admit it or not, I have to give credit to Booker T for actually earning his Championship match. Which is something you can't Randy. You may wonder why, and it's actually simple. Respect doesn't get you anywhere Randy.

Cody Rhodes chuckles a little before looking at the booing fans and raising his microphone to continue.

Respect from these fans is optional, because whether they love me or hate me they still show up and pay there hard earn money to see real talent. Not some over rated has been of a Champion, talk about how great he once was.

Cody Rhodes stops talking as Randy Orton raises his microphone and interrupts him.

TBC by: Randy Orton/Ryan

OOC: I know the respect thing was said by JF, but I needed to say it to take me into the fans thing Randy was talking about.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 pm

[Randy shakes his head slowly as he raises his mic again]

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a hypocrite in the room. Seriously Cody, you just said that a great champion commands respect from the roster and isn't afraid to defend his title at anytime and isn't afraid to speak his mind and that I have none of those qualities? Dumbass, every single one of those qualities describe me. In case you didn't see the last time I came out here, I proposed to defend my title against five other men, including CM Punk who you say I;m afraid to face and I also am giving Ziggler a random title shot next Monday On Warzone and every time I come out here I speak my mind and I talk about respect so you just completely contradicted yourself. Now speaking of CM Punk, you call me a kiss ass? You talk so highly about CM Punk and praise him so much it seems that you're the only kiss ass to me. I don't kiss anyone's ass because I don't answer to anyone other than myself. And while you continue to contradict yourself left and right and you talk about Punk beating me and humiliating me to the point I couldn't face him well if you recall I did face him right after that and I BEAT HIM! And not only that but just yesterday I offered Punk a chance at my title and he pussied out and declared he was taking a leave of absence and didn't want a shot anyway after he just said he did but decided to back out when I made the stakes higher so who's the one who's scared? Seriously Cody that microphone you hold may as well be made of toilet paper because all that comes out of your mouth is shit. I know it, everyone in the back knows it, and these people know it and they don't pay to see you be a hypocrite and embarrass yourself and make the Intercontinental Championship look bad, they pay to see ME, their reigning World Champion who they recognize as a true champion who gives his all for them and this great company of XWI!"

[The crowd goes wild as Randy smiles and Cody interrupts him yet again]
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 am

OOC: I just noticed, this Randy Orton is XWI's John Cena Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 am

RyanWolf wrote:
And not only that but just yesterday I offered Punk a chance at my title and he pussied out and declared he was taking a leave of absence and didn't want a shot anyway after he just said he did but decided to back out when I made the stakes higher so who's the one who's scared?

OOC : O.o, CM Punk never declared a leave of absence. Punk wanted the shot very much like Jericho and Ambrose but Tej banned him from getting any title shots at all, that's a part of my storyline which you will see in the coming weeks and Cody here is obviously referring to the things you told Punk at the start when he challenged you from the skybox.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Racky 08 wrote:
Cody here is obviously referring to the things you told Punk at the start when he challenged you from the skybox.

OOC: Well yeah, what else would i be talking about.

---------------------------------------------------

Shut up! Shut your mouth! Nobody asked you for your irrelevant opinion, and I don't want to hear it now or ever for that matter. You can hide behind your words like a coward forever and it wouldn't matter to me. Why you ask? Because just like me, these people and everyone in the back knows you aren't as good a champion as you think Randy.

Cody Rhodes pauses as he is interrupted by boos from the fans, He smiles as he looks on at Randy Orton before raising the microphone to continue.

It's quite funny when a Hypocrite like yourself call someone who is better a hypocrite just because he's seen through the cloud of lies and hope you've created since stepping in this company. Just so you can earn Respect? Is that why you put on this show Randy? To earn respect, because whether you've noticed it or not. People who are better than you, people like myself and Cm Punk we don't wait for respect to be given to us. No instead we take it because we are just that much better than you.

Cody Rhodes pauses to take a breather before continuing his verbal assault on Randy Orton. He raises his microphone slowly with a look of disgust in his eyes.

You can call me a Kiss ass for acknowledging a man who has worked a great deal in this company for what he believes in, all you want Randy... and I honestly wouldn't give a damn. But the fact that claim you're not the type that goes around kissing ass. Is a Bigger Joke than your title reign Randy. Because any and every time I've seen you come out here, if it's not with the fans... it's with the stars in the back. You are always and I repeat ALWAYS brown nosing your way to the top of XWI. I know it, They know it and deep down Randy you know it too.

Cody Rhodes pauses and looks around the arena to the booing fans with a smirk on his face as though he isn't being affected by there boos. He raises the microphone to continue.

Come tomorrow on Monday Night Warzone, It'll indeed be a war Randy. With only one man left standing victorious... And I can promise you that the man you are looking at right now, will be the one left standing at the end of our match. Because Tomorrow I'm no longer going into this match for exposure for my title... No, instead I'm going to expose you for the fraud of a champion you are. Not only that, I'm also going to humiliate you and your brand in your very own backyard Randy.

Cody Rhodes drops his microphone as he moves closer to Randy Orton... He looks Randy Orton in the eye before raising his Intercontinental Championship in the air as Randy Orton unhooks the World Title and does the same. The Fans are going nuts with there mixed reaction as both man stare each other down before there big Champion vs Champion showdown on Monday Night Warzone. The scene fades away to Randy Orton and Cody Staring each other eye to eye with titles raised high.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 pm

OOC: dude awesome ending I love that the IC champ gets the last word in to build up more hype and for more acknowledgement and the very ending was perfect. can't wait for the match
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 pm

This was awesome to read. Great work cheers
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: dude awesome ending I love that the IC champ gets the last word in to build up more hype and for more acknowledgement and the very ending was perfect. can't wait for the match

Was planning on attacking orton after the promo but decided a staredown was the better way to go... Thanks and also great work on your replies.

XxJFxX wrote:
This was awesome to read. Great work cheers
Thanks JF, means alot coming from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Xtreme Supremacy   Battle for Xtreme Supremacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle for Xtreme Supremacy
Page 1 of 1