Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Show Stealing Battle Royal

Go down 
+2
RyanWolf
xXALIXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

Show Stealing Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 am

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena and The Crowd Burts into Boos

Dolph Ziggler is seen coming Threw the curtain,he Stands on the Ramp Turns around with a cocky smile on his face and does his signature Taunt..He Then Turns and Starts Walking Down the Ramp as The Crowd keeps booing him he doesnt seem to care but Feeds all the energy in the process,He then gets near the ring,Climbs the Right side of the ring goes towards the Ropes..He goes half in and then comes half Out Looking at the crowd ...He then enters the ring ...A near by crew member gives him the Mic as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Ladies and Gentlemen Last Monday you Just witnessed the biggest come back in XWI History...You Witnessed The Return of the greatest Superstar in XWI History ..The Former XWI Champion and the First superstar to beat the First ever XWI Champion to become the 2nd XWI Champion..You are witnessing the 2nd Coming of The Show off Dolph Ziggler!!.

It feels Great to be back..i missed all you Stupid Fans a lot ...all you jealous people ..did you Miss me?(Crowd Boos heavily) Oh yes you did..Last Monday i pinned Jeff Hardy one of the no 1 contenders for the XWI Title ..i pinned and thus i beat him so im better than him..I Stole the Show ..Jeff Hardy should not even be competing for the title anymore..But anyways im onto different things now.

I thank Shane For giving me an oppurtunity to express my self ..show everyone how damn good i am..because this Sunday at the PPV i am gonna beat 5 other superstars to win an Interbrand battle royal and when i win i become the no 1 contender for either the hardcore or Intercontinental Championship which i havent won yet.I am Actually not aware who im gonna be up against ...

As Ziggler Says This he gets Interupted by this ____ Theme Song.

TBC: Edge,Triple H,Chris Jericho,Jack Swagger and Kurt Angle.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226897

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:52 pm

[He is suddenly interrupted by a familiar theme]

[ "You Think You Know me" is heard as Edge's theme blasts through the arena and he walks through the smoke and out onto the stage in his ring gear and leather trench coat, accompanied by Lita who is holding his hand. Edge raises her arm up and twirls her in as pulls her against his chest as she glides her hand up his chest and smiles up at him as she twirls herself so that she's standing in front of him, facing away from him and Edge throws his arms up in the air in his vintage pose as the pyro goes off behind them. He then takes her hand again and the walk together down the ramp. Once they reach the ring, Edge runs and slides into the ring on his stomach and watches Lita as she walks up the ring steps ducks between the ropes and into the ring. Then Edge hops up and looks over at her before he walks across the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, posing. He then hops down and goes to the middle of the rope as Lita follows and he puts his foot up on the middle rope and his hands on the top rope as he bounces up and down a little and Lita stands beside him flicking her hair and admiring him. An official hands him a mic and he snatches it away as the two of them walk into the center of the ring and stand there facing Dolph Ziggler as Lita puts her arm around Edge's waist and he raises his mic to speak]

"Well well well look who we have here. The "Show Off" who hasn't shown the world anything except for that everything he does he fails at and will never amount to anything, ESPECIALLY an Intercontinental or Hardcore Champion. You see Ziggler, there is a reason you haven't won either of those titles yet and that is because you just aren't worthy or good enough to do so. Every time you say you're gonna steal the show and show the world, you come up short whether it's the countless times you said you would beat Orton and lost to him three times in a title match, or the fact that you so proudly took out Brock Lesnar and myself yet Lesnar just returned and here I am, back and better than ever. Face it Dolph you can;t do anything right and if I recall correctly, Orton was the one who got the win for you and him this past Monday, once again making you look bad even though you already do such a good job at doing it yourself. Dolph the reality and truth is, nobody cares that you're back in XWI or Monday Night Warzone for that matter because the only thing everyone cares about is that Edge was moved to Monday Night Warzone and has been announced as a participant in this battle royal. Dolph there is a reason that XWI Headquarters decided to move me to Warzone because only I can make it the elite show that it should be and although I was mistreated on Frenzy and pushed aside, I will be directly in the spotlight on Warzone and I will win the battle royal at the PPV and will go on to defeat that nerd Daniel Bryan to become the NEW XWI Hardcore Champion!"

[He grits his teeth and then backs up, smiling with confidence as he is interrupted by ___]

TBC: Ziggler, Triple H, Swagger, Angle, or Jericho

Last edited by RyanWolf on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

Show Stealing Battle Royal 14oaubr

Well well well!! Look who we have here,Edge and Dolph Ziggler. It's good to see you boys out here and speak about your dream.Your dream to be a champion but the fact stands is that you both aren't man enough to play this Game but I am . Ziggler,you said you keep retiring people but yet they come back.Brock is just an example. Your lucky enough brock didn't come back at you to beat you up but not that lucky that you will win the battle royal in which the game himself is present.

Edge,you know you shouldn't talk much after you got beaten up but Crock.Your run at the XWI hasn't been a good one but the game has had his best run and yet he has to face 5 more to get a title shot,well that is just bad.I have beaten the biggest names in this company.I have beaten the former champ and almost everyone in this company.I deserve the title more then anyone in this company but i don't know why,just why the boss got a stupid idea in his little head and made up this match.

I deserve to stand in this ring with a title around my waist and i deserve to keep it for a long time but destiny is a bitch.I always come to the top but destiny keeps slapping me down to the bottom with this filth but if destiny believes i deserve the title than i shall win the battle royal and get the title that i deserve because none of you got the balls to beat me Jack.

Kurt Angle,Jack Swagger and Chris Jericho are the rest of the people also involved and jericho i don't believe how he got a shot i mean after all he's been through he still gets to be in a title shot picture.Jeri..................

HHH gets interrupted by ______

TBC-Guys involved in the inter brand battle royal

Back to top Go down
W82

W82

XWI Cash : 202235

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 pm

[While the three men are standing in the stage, the Tron shows Kurt face. Then all three men look towards the Tron as he was going to speak to them.]

Kurt Angle(Tron):

Man, I've been out of the loop since my Elimination Tag Match with HHH and Edge. Now, if i am hearing this correctly, We all are going to be in a battle royal for ANY XWI Championships? If that is true, then i need to prepare for this. I may not have been a type to be a Hardcore Champion, but i guess for the sake of this company, i'd like to give it a shot. Now, my challengers are ones im seeing out here. Edge, you and I had are past differences and i am not afraid to say i am going to attempt to eliminate your behind back in line. Ziggler, what happened with you and your Spirit Squad member's? Did they really get shipped BACK to OVW? I think you should have gone with them instead of running your mouth and thinking that you will claim ANY XWI titles, Mr Big Stuff. Triple H, isn't your prime outnumbers pal?, I bet that the only way you'll win is if you have either your wife come to the rescue or have some help you out. HHH don't think i know who you ARE, because i do. Basically Guys, i'll overthrow each and one of you guys until i gain a rights to a championship of my choosing......    

[Then we see the men looking at the Tron....until one of them speaks...or another Royal participant comes out.]   

TBCB: Anyone in this Royal...
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226897

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

[Edge raises his mic to speak again as he lifts his hand to silence Kurt on the titantron]

"Kurt would you please just shut the hell up! No one wants to see your shiny bald head on the big screen talking nonsense with your awful grammar. This match is for the big boys and you're nothing but a big bald baby. Do yourself a favor and save the embarrassment of me eliminating you in the battle royal and just stay home and grab a nutrition bar and a protein shake and watch the match from your couch. You don;t deserve to be in this match and you don;t deserve to show your face on the titantron. Now will someone PLEASE turn the damn thing off, he's scaring the children."

[Kurt grits his teeth but remains on the titantron as Edge shakes his head and turns his attention to Ziggler and Triple H]

"Speaking of people who don;t deserve to be out here, Triple H you screwed everything up in our tag match a couple weeks ago on Frenzy and made me look bad and ruined everything and I sure as hell won't let you ruin this opportunity for me in this match so stay far away from me. I am sick of people getting in my way and this time I'm going to take five men out of my way at the same time so I can finally move forward and be successful here in XWI like I should be. This battle royal is my opportunity to become a champion and to prove myself here in XWI and as the Ultimate Opportunist, I will seize  the opportunity and come out on top. I........"

[Before he can continue he is interrupted by.....]

TBC: Anyone involved
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 am

[img]https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/14oaubr.jpg[/img]

Me and ruining your opportunity? You don't even deserve to stand in the very ring with me and your lucky enough that i'm letting you do that.As for you losing because of me in the tag match?Well watch the tape again and you'll realize whose mistake it was and people don't get in your way,you get in theirs.I am in this business far more longer then you and i deserve a shot more then anyone so if you would stop being a jerk and shut up because you have not proved yet that you are an opportunist.

You have won every match by just a little luck edge so running your mouth won't do ya good jack.I am better than you and i will prove it when i beat you and other pathetic trash of this place.I am going to clear the ring and stand tall as the announcer will say: Here's your winner and your future champion The Game Triple H!!

HHH turns focus towards angle

Kurt Angle,i don't know what your talking about?? I am divorced so i have a ex-wife and she's a bitch and the last time i remember she hired you to change my son's diapers and you did do it . As for other people helping me out,if you are watching my matches you'll know that i have been solo since the day i joined here and by looking at your shiny head i know that your IQ level is too low probably more than -1,i'd give it a 0 maybe.

Angle looks pissed.

See i am the game and i know the rules well so you..........

HHH gets interrupted by ___________

TBC-People of battle royal
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Show Stealing Battle Royal Chris_jericho_signature_by_pixelhwf-d3kmdor

'' As Triple H is about to continue to speak he is intercepted by Chris Jericho's theme... All the men turn their attention to the entrance as his titantron hits and the fans immediately begin to BOO Loud. As we wait there is no sign of Chris Jericho until a voice is heard ''

Chris Jericho

I am up here you morons.. 

[The superstars look up as the camera turns its attention the skybox as Chris Jericho has a smirk on his face and the fans react with showering him with BOOs As he continues to speak]

Now I realize I pulled a text book CM Punk with the Skybox, But after having him Rip Me Off with the ''Best in the World'' Catchline it only balances things... Well Anyways now that I have your attention.. Triple H.. Really.. You still stick to your lame gimmick after all these years.. This is exactly why I am the best.. I redevelop myself every single time I make a return. While all you do is play Games Triple H. but trust me when I say this.. this sunday you will be outplayed, As no matter what you do I will knock you out one way or the other and Come out the victor. People like you Edge, Kurt Angle .. You all have been in this business for a while yet you remain and stick to the same boring ass gimmicks while I keep changing in time.

Since I mentioned Edge.. Buddy the only person who should stay home is YOU. If I remember it right you were forced to retire because your injury prone body couldn't take the beating it has endured and Now you step in a battle Royal.. to make matters worse you have to deal with me in the ring.. And with your current state it really isn't going to help you. From one canadian to another.. Our nation already had one of its greatest wrestler pass away from this sport and Now I do not think its wise for you to jeopardize your well being.. Because Be Real. I will kick your ass and you do not stand a chance this Sunday. 

You aren't the only man, I heard what you said and along with you so does Kurt Angle and Triple H. Now I have been wrestling just as long as all you three have... But what makes me Different is that I am smart. I haven't endured the pain and injuries that you have simply because I am just damn good. While you faggots beat the hell out of each other.. I am going to manipulate you all and take the Ultimate Opportunity to climb my way to a Victory.

[Fans BOO Loud and Jericho continues]

BOOO Me all you want, Hate me all you will. I don't need you parasites clinging to me or cheering me on because In the end. YOU People are nothing but no bodies.. You try to voice your opinions with your constant interference while what you should be doing is Keeping your Mouths SHUT when I talk. 

now that I am done with the WASHED Up Talents lets take a look at Dolph Ziggler.. the man who actually retired Edge and John Cena,.. but I see you did a pretty bad job as Edge is right back in the XWI. Now Ziggler i have watched you.. we may have not crossed paths but trust me kid.. The Long blonde hair only works on me the best. You may show off all you want.. and talk about you being the XWI Champion but If i Remember it right.. You never BEAT Brock Lesnar.. the title was handed to you and since then.. you lost your title in the very first title defense... and also lost your rematch. But yet again you were handed another title shot and you LOST again. Now I Don't care how many career's you may have ruined... Your legacy is to LOSE Title matches and you can show off all you want, But this Sunday I am going to win the big one.. And there isn't a man who can stand in my way.. 

'' As Chris Jericho speaks he is intercepted by ______ ''

TBC : Anyone in the Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 pm

HHH interrupts y2j

||The Game -Triple H ||

So you say you redevelop your characters?But jerkO you still keep losing.yeah i said,i called you a jerk.I said the J word.You should try and develop your in ring ability.Because talking isn't important here,winning is.You can see edge barking repeatedly but in the ring he is as good as you which is nothing.You keep coming back as a new person because you have to hide your old gimmick from all the shame it gets because every time you come back you open your big mouth and talk and talk and make the crowd listen to your boring stuff and you say your competition is nothing,but when the time comes you get beaten up,humiliated and you go away,then come back after a month and become some one else and again destiny repeats it self and it's the same old story except with a new character.

People are actually tired of listening to you and all they want is some one to save this company from jerk's like you and idiots like angle,no offence kurt but you are an idiot and liars like edge.I am the big thing here and i am better at what ever i do because i am the game and i am that damn good and there is nothing you can do about it. Jerko, u spoke about being smart,well if you were smart as you think you are then you wouldn't have made the mistake of coming out here. Jericho, you think you are the smart ass around but for being a smart ass you gotta be smart or your just an ass.

See people i'm tired of this crap,so why don't we do some action huh? Come on if you got the testicles why don't you start the action and cut the ........................

HHH get's interrupted by __________

TBC-Anyone from battle royal
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

The Camera focuses it's attention to Chris Jericho who has a serious look on his face and then he just starts to laugh as Triple H stop talking cause he doesn't look to pleased as Jericho replies

Chris Jericho ll Best in the World

Ohh I am sorry Triple H, Its just soo hard to keep a straight face hearing you talk absolute Bull Crap. You talk about me losing, Just like Brock Lesnar did a while back. But i Really think you people need a reality check because If I remember, I have been in a winning streak ever since I turned and showed these people my true colors. 

You see Triple H, Unlike you.. Your return meant nothing while When I turned against these people. The Entire Course of the XWI Changed. That is exactly what Chris Jericho means.. No one gave a rats ass when you returned. Unlike you, I am valuable. I am the man who took out CM Punk and Your Boss Tej Single handed. You Remember TeJ ?

Former Owner of the XWI, Whose ass you and Ziggler used to kiss. Triple H you are nothing but a ass KISSER.. just like Dolph Ziggler. You have always needed a boss's ass to kiss.. Weather it was Vince or in this case TeJ , But he sadly got his ass Kicked courtesy myself. and now you remain  nothing but a gutless wiener. Yes i Love to talk Triple H, and I recommend you learn to talk as well because as of right now your losing your vocabulary just like your skill. Talk to me when you learn some new insult, Because as of now the only one who is being embarrassed is yourself.

'' Chris Jericho Smirks and just as he picks his Microphone he is intercepted by a theme ''

TBC : Jack Swagger [Gaming Legend]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Show Stealing Battle Royal Jack_Swagger_2_by_dim861
Show Stealing Battle Royal Redarrowline

As Chris Jericho just opens his mouth to speak.. With Triple H looking furious.. all the men turn their attention to the Entrance as Jack Swagger's theme hits' 

Jack Swagger walks in with a smirk in his face he spreads his hands.. with the fans welcoming him with Loud Boos.. He has a mic in his hands.. as he walks mid way along the ramp with a smirk on his face as he looks at these fans and then begins to speak as he contues to make his way to the ring 

.::: Jack Swagger ll All American American :::.

Seeing you people BOO me only makes me more certain that my quest to greatness is on track. My Quest to bring glory to this country is on track because you know what people say ? A True hero is the one who is hated because everyone hates the man who tells the truth. As I walk in the XWI, I expose the frauds, the phonie.

Now this Sunday I have a chance to Expose 4 of the phonies.. Now i See my friend Kurt Angle.. another All American like myself but this Sunday the winner gets a title shot. This is far bigger than Angle.. So This Sunday.. Weather its you phonies or Its Angle.. I am going to walk out as the victor. 

'' Swagger walks further.. as he reaches the ring area.. the fans chant you suck as he walks accross the ring steps and into the ring as he continues to speak ''

So where was I.. Yeahh Jericho.. After all your losses.. you redesign yourself as what you call it.. With your little girlfriend Fandango and Expect us to take you seriously. Now I realize you got a win over me and kurt Angle but that proves nothing as this Sunday you don't have any back up.. No Masked man.. No Fandango.. No one but yourself.. 

People like you And even Triple h And Edge need to realize that your way past your wrestling days..
You people are no kurt Angle.. You people are no Olympic Gold Medalist.. So i Suggest you people pack your bags and leave because If you stand in my way.. This Sunday one of you is going home with a broken Ankle.

'' Jack Swagger Smirks as ____ replies ''

TBC :Anyone  

OCC: The Next person should End it.. this is long
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Dolph Ziggler is seen Quite for a long time hearing all the superstars in the ring talking as he finally raises his mic and speaks.

Dolph Ziggler

All of you pathetic Ego maniacs have talked Enough..now all of you Quit barking like the Dogs you are because all your talk is just crap.Jack Swagger your nothing but a wanna be of Kurt Angle ..i mean look at you be more orignal please ..You Keep saying i am gonna break his ankle im gonna break your ankle well just like jericho says will you please shut the hell up.Because honestly swagger your lame..just like kurt angle is lame ....who only talks about the past other than that he has nothing to say ...well kurt your nothing but a pile of junk your glory days are over now ...You should just leave this company and give the younger talents a chance.

You see Jericho is right i got rid of ego maniacs just like you ...people like john cena and Edge ..i ended there Careers but look at Edge he is not even suppose to be here hes suppose to be retired and im standing here pissed seeing him standing here after i worked so hard to beat him sacrifised my own career by putting it on the line just to make sure hes gone for good..but now hes back and i feel really pissed about this.

You See Edge you should have never came back..you dont belong here anymore ..who gives a crap about you moving to warzone ..ur not even suppose to be here ..but anyways i aint done with you Edge ..this sunday i will eliminate you from the battle royal ..that will be my main goal...even if i lose the batle royal and if i eliminated you i wont feel bad about losing because i will make you regret ever coming back.You say im not worthy of winning the titles or not good enough ..then if im not worthy or good enough so that makes you cheap and pathetic Edge because i ended you career

But its not just that..i will eliminate you and i will also win the battle royal ..and make you all look like losers. Especially Triple H who talks big big things ..but in the end ..just ends up losing ...you have always been a sore loser in the XWI Triple H ...you just cant win the big ones anymore.

Speaking of the big ones ..Chris you aint gonna win this sunday..because you are no different then Triple H...Your just a washed up talent just like you claim them to be ...your an ego maniac jericho just like them..You can talk about me losing the XWI Title again and again but atleast im a former XWI Champion ..atleast im not the biggest loser in XWI History Chris..so talk crap all you want but in the end im just gonna make you look bad infront of all these stupid people.You see this sunday people will be talking about how dolph Ziggler eliminated 5 other superstars to win a no contender battle royal and Stole the Show and that is exactly whats gonna happen i will stand tall and show Off while all of you will have that being a loser look on your faces and you will all crawl back into the locker room as ill be standing tall and proud .

Dolph Ziggler drops the mic and so does all the other superstars they all have a final stare down as the credits appear and the scene ends.

OOC:My reply wasnt so good guys sorry about it ...been kinda busy from the last 2 days and well had to read so many promos to finally put a final Reply ..but well amazing hype by all of you Razz
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 am

OOC: great work guys !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Stealing Battle Royal   Show Stealing Battle Royal Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Stealing Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1