Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A True American

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247911

A True American  Empty
PostSubject: A True American    A True American  EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:34 am

A True American  Jack_Swagger_2_by_dim861
A True American  Redarrowline

The camera opens and we are live in the XWI. The camera takes a quick view of the fans who wave the banners of their favorite superstar in the air. In moments of time silence builds up as the XWI Universe get restless.. with each second passing by the excitement increases and all of a sudden.. the silence breaks as Jack Swagger's theme hits '

Jack Swagger walks in with a smirk in his face he spreads his hands.. with the fans welcoming him with Loud Boos.. Swagger makes his way along the ramp.. he stops midway and hits his pushups.. as the pyro hits. He then gets back on his feet and reahces the ring side. On his way to the ring he grabs a Mic and quickly walks on the steel steps and into the ring. The fans continue to BOO.. He waits for the attendance to settle down as be begins to speak

.::: Jack Swagger ll All American American :::.

Tonight I Jack Swagger your American hero stand victorious.. after having beaten the two washed up 'talents' as TeJ would call it... That just doesn't make any sense to me, because Chris Jericho and Farooq do not come anywhere close to be talented... But oh well that's just what I think. What I know.. and what I proved this Friday along with The Miz is that we are better, smarter, stronger and far more talented than those two ever were. I knocked Farooq out with my Gutwrench Powerbomb and You will be seeing a lot of this.

This is only the start on the All American American... a start of the ladder to the top of this company. I am here to be a Champion.. I am here to be in the top.. Unlike Jericho and Farooq who just try to win your hearts but end up being nothing more than an embarrassment to you.. to this company and to this nation. I am here to show the world.. what America is all about.. I am here to show the world the talent we the people have in us. I join this company as a face to an ideal American.. and now that I beat Farooq the Canadian's very own Chris Jericho.. I call out any man who has a set of balls to come out here right now so I can once again prove to you and the People that I am their Savior..

Jack Swagger smirks as he raises his arm and the fans react by BOOing him

TBC : Anyone
Back to top Go down
Chris7

Chris7

XWI Cash : 201528

A True American  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True American    A True American  EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:45 am

Nice RP aye Smile

Love the colors as well !
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247911

A True American  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True American    A True American  EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:51 am

Chris7 wrote:
Nice RP aye Smile

Love the colors as well !

Thanks Mahn Smile Do reply.. if you got nothing else in mind.. Will be good having a face off against you

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226747

A True American  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True American    A True American  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:57 am

[The arena is quiet when suddenly AWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!!! erupts and a theme begins to play as The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt, and with a new unusual accessory, an eye patch. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp, clutching his eye. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring where he joins Swagger. He then stands there in front of Jack with a smile and raises his mic to speak.]

"You know Jack, I'm starting to like you more each week, you have some great points man. The only thing is you're out here talking about who's next for YOU after your impressive win on Frenzy but it seems you're forgetting that I was in your corner and helped you get the win by distracting Jericho on the outside which allowed you to get the pin so the question isn't who or what is next for YOU, it's what is next for US. I might be the only one who realizes what a great team we make and hell I know we're both guys who are all about ourselves but a little teamwork between two guys who have the same views and goals can't hurt. I mean come on Jack, we both share the same egos and opinions and we both have common interests in what we wanna do in this company so how about we start the next chapter in our careers and make things official. How about we form an unstoppable alliance and continue to take out the has-beens and nobodies of this company and make our mark. We could do great things together Jack and if you want to, we could be the first official tag team in XWI and if enough teams form to try to take us out because they're jealous of our awesomeness then maybe, just maybe Tej will create tag team championships and we could get a head start by being the first team and we could be champions. It's just like you said. We're smarter, stronger, better, and more talented than anyone else on this roster and we can continue to prove it. What do you say Mr. America? Or should I say......partner."

[He extends his hand with a smile and waits for Jack to respond]

TBC: Gaming Legend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A True American  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True American    A True American  Empty

Back to top Go down

A True American
Page 1 of 1