Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Rebirth Of A True King!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Rebirth Of A True King! Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 pm

The Rebirth Of A True King! Jeff_Hardy_Splash_by_BFX_Designs

The Camera fades into the Xtreme Wrestling Impact Open Arena to a packed Arena, The Commentators welcome us to another fantastic day for Promos and segments from the superstars are the fans are getting to there seats. As the camera roams around the arena we see a Sign that says "Welcome To Met Life Stadium." The camera then goes to the stage where we see a burst of pyrotechnics around the titan-tron and stage. The fans are cheering and murmuring as they await the arrival of the first superstar to come and address them for the night. The crowd begins to quite down as no one is seen coming out from behind the curtain, before we know it the silence is broken by the theme song of none other than the King Of Extreme Champion Jeff Hardy!

The Crowd immediately jumps to their feet in excitement as Jeff Hardy's theme song begins to play over the sound system. The Cheers and boos get louder as Jeff Hardy is seen walking out slowly from behind the curtain wearing his street clothes ((Shorts and his Jeff Hardy XWI T-Shirt)). There is no face paint to be seen as Jeff Hardy stands on the Stage and looks at the crowd filled with mixed reaction before he turns his attention to the Brand new XWI King of Extreme Championship resting on his shoulder. Jeff Hardy then proceeds to grasping the Championship and raising it in the air with his right arm before dropping it on the floor and proceeding to doing his signature dance causing Pyrotechnics to explode once again. Jeff Hardy then proceeds to picking up the Championship and throwing it on his right shoulder again as he grins and takes in the mixed reaction from the crowd. Jeff Hardy then proceeds to pacing down the ramp slowly giving the few fans who's hands are stretched over the barricade a high five to whomever he reaches. As Jeff Hardy approaches the ring he stops and looks around the arena once more and the King of Extreme Championship before walking around the ring making some more peoples night with high fives. As he approaches Lillian Garcia he smiles and gives her a hug as she points to the King of Extreme Championship, she then proceeds to giving him a microphone designed specially for the King of Extreme on the Microphone it clearly states KOE . Jeff Hardy then proceeds to sliding in the ring and walking to the center of the ring as he grabs the King of Extreme Championship and reaches both his arms out to the side and pose. The fans are going crazy with cheers and boos as Jeff places the Title back on his shoulder before waiting for them to quite down before speaking.

|| Jeff Hardy - XWI King Of Extreme ||
At some point in a Champions run they go through a phase where everything around them seems as though it revolves around them and only them. It makes them feel as though they are not only larger than life but that of the company.

The Crowd begins to give off a slight mixed reaction as Jeff Hardy pauses and puts a smirk on his face. He then takes a deep breath before continuing.

However that's not the case when it comes to me, because I'm not like the other champions. In fact, I'm in a class all on my own. I'm the champion that actually cares. I'm the champion that actually listens. I'm the Champion that everyone has seen and laughed at because I listen. I'm the Champion that is getting sick and tired of being shunned by my peers and my colleagues because I care more about what the fans think more than I care about winning. In this business if you don't care about winning, you're definitely in the wrong line of work.

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by the fans with a mixed reaction lead mostly by boos. Jeff Hardy smiles a little before raising his microphone to continue speaking.

That's the type of reaction that would hurt have hurt my feelings, But not anymore because the tide has turned. It's turned because I finally decided to embrace the shadow. The same shadow that the creatures of the night controlled for far too long. The shadow that grew a little every day. The same shadow that's always been their in my life. The same shadow that's tried to lead me in the right path. The same shadow that didn't judge my past.  The  same shadow that made me who I am... I am Jeff Hardy! King Of Extreme!

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone as he raises his The King Of Extreme Championship and embraces the hate the fans are showering upon him with their boos. He then places the King of Extreme Championship back on his shoulder before continuing.

This here King Of Extreme Championship is meant for someone who is exactly that... Extreme!! It's not meant for the lost cause that is my brother Matt Hardy, and it certainly not meant for an overly self obsessed movie star in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. It's meant for someone who puts their body mind and soul into every match. It's meant for Jeff Hardy! and matters not who wins the Number One Contender match at the Super-show... The results will remain the same... It'll that Jeff Hardy is still the one true King of Extreme. Whether you hate me, love me, or wish to be me... You all have to admit that the only way to beat me for this championship is to go to the side which no other human being has ever been. You have to go to side where Jeff Hardy was raised. You have to go...

Jeff Hardy takes a pause as he lowers his microphone and looks around the booing fans before smiling and then looking at the microphone and raising it to continue speaking.

TO THE EXTREME!!!

Jeff Hardy drops the microphone as he raises the Xtreme Wrestling Impact King of Extreme Championship in the air and take in all  the boos the fan has to offer. He then proceeds to walking over to the turnbuckle where he climbs to the second turnbuckle while still holding the King of Extreme Championship he reaches his arms out to the side before folding his arms embracing the Championship as the camera fades black.

END OF RP.

OOC - I don't usually ask for Feedback but I'd like to know what you guys think...
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 pm

OOC: Great RP, but another heel World Champion? Neutral We have like 3 faces here now lol. Probably less than that actually.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 am

OCC : Yeahh we do have less faces.. But again If I am not mistakes Rock and Matt Hardy are faces.. so this makes sense. I LOVED THE Rolepllay.. specially the last moments.. It really felt like Jeff was speaking this.. was very real. Good Job
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 am

OOC: Awesome RP ...love the new personality Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:26 am

I've been planning a heel turn for Jeff Hardy since I chose him, I wasn't going to change my plans lol... Before you know it there'll be a lot more face roaming around here... just watch and see Wink
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:19 am

Yeahh we got Cody, Daniel Brock, Matt, Rocky,Seth thats a good number right there..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of A True King!   The Rebirth Of A True King! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth Of A True King!
Page 1 of 1