Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

King Without A Crown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

King Without A Crown Empty
PostSubject: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

“WHY SO SERIOUS” is heard busting the audio system as Dean Ambrose’s theme song begins to play. The fans in attendance immediately react to it giving big mixed reactions for the New Champion, but clearly the support from the grown up audience overcomes the boos from the little kids. The pop from the fans become even bigger when the “King of the World” walks out from the back with the XWI Championship on his shoulder while being accompanied by the legendary Paul Heyman. They both proceed to walk down the ramp and climb the steel steps. Paul enters to the ring through the ropes while Dean walks across the apron and climbs the turnbuckle from outside. Heyman points at him as he raises his Title high in the air to the audience who cheers and boo him as well. He jumps into the ring and goes to the center of it. Paul hands him a mic but he doesn't speak yet, instead he takes the Championship Belt and puts it on the mat. He sits and stares at it for a moment before finally beginning to speak

||Dean Ambrose||
The XWI championship. The biggest prize of this organization. This is the holy grail that I've been looking for since my quest on this company begun, at least that's what I thought at the begginning. I was so into this title. I had so much desire to grab it with my very own hands and never let it to, that I didn't realize how wrong I was for thinking that. I didn't realize that this Championship instead of giving its possesor the time of his life, it just brings him countless troubles. Take Randy Orton for example. I have no repect for the guy but still I understand what he suffered when everyone was calling him a failure, an undeserving champion. And it all started when he got the gold

||Dean Ambrose||
The same goes for me, I became XWI champion three weeks go and in this shor time, I've been getting beat down several times. I've been in the middle of confrontations every single show since the PPV. Now don't get me wrong, I love being the center of attention. I love hurting people and them hurting me back, because at the end of the day that's what this business is all about, it's just...

He lowers the mic and looks down while scratching his forehead. He sighs and then takes it back to his mouth and continues

||Dean Ambrose||
It's just that these constant battles are not the reason why I came to the XWI. Since I won this title I haven't been focusing on the point of why I'm here. I haven't been focusing on the point of why Paul Heyman here took me under his wing. Day after day I've been getting one step away from my goal of bringing CHANGE to this place

A part of the crowd starts clapping as Dean proceds

||Dean Ambrose||
That is why I've decided to send those troubles far away in order for me to get back on the path that made me great in the first place. Even when it kills me to do this, right now, I have to give up MY championship. Some people might think I'm doing this because I'm afraid, but the truth is I'm doing it to make things better for everyone

He gets up leaving the XWI title down

||Dean Ambrose||
There's just one last thing I want to do. I have a message for someone back there. Randy Orton, I know you want this title more than anything in the world. I know that your whole life goes around this piece of gold. So I'm gonna do you a favor, I'm not going to make you waste your rematch. I'm not going to make you waste your last opportunity to get your big prize. I'm just gonna give the championship to you. Yes that easy because I simply want nothing to do with it anymore. I just don't need it like you do. Even with out it, I will still be the KING...of the WORLD!!!

Ambrose drops the mic and gets out of the ring leaving the championship back. Dean and Heyman walk up the ramp while the crowd looks at them in silence shooked of what just happened. They cross the curtain and the screen fades to black

END OF RP

OOC: This isn't a work nor a fake promo to build something. I REALLY am droping the title
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226374

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:16 pm

All Hail The KING! king

Great promo, loved it from start to finish... not something you see everyday
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226747

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

OOC: I think its funny how when I pm u and tell u I'm using my rematch against u for FNF u decide to do this promo and drop it. Looks like u were a little worried. But that all well and good. Hope Invader or someone wins it now
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:31 am

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: I think its funny how when I pm u and tell u I'm using my rematch against u for FNF u decide to do this promo and drop it. Looks like u were a little worried. But that all well and good. Hope Invader or someone wins it now

There's no need to be worried... It's all part of the fun, whether you win or lose... That will be someone else because I'm dropping out of the picture. I already told FTV about it, just making it clear to everyone else... Let the young guys get a crack at glory
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:36 am

Well for most people its for fun but others jst try to ruin it for everyone else. But I agree with u and I can't wait to see who reigns next and changes the landscape for XWI. I actually am very happy about this and looking forward to the future
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:22 am

did you read the promo properly Ryan? according to my understanding JF just handed you the World title
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

Shit ur right I did read that wrong. Dammit now that ruins my FNF segment I wrote as Orton lol and I'm not a fan of being handed the belt but besides my original frustration with it, it really is a great promo and like u said doesnt happen everyday but it does giv me a new idea
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:48 am

OCC : Ahhh.. I actually am kinda dissappointed, the Promo was amazing as always .. but I really liked the stuff you were doing as a Champion and now I am not certain what is going to happen.. But well None the less gotta role with the changes..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:29 pm

@Invader: Thanks man I appreciate it. And I'm ver sad that we couldnt finish out thing it was going great

@Ryan: Damn sure I was worried. Worried that if I lost the title the feud between me and Invader would be just time thrown down the garbage. When you sent me that PM I was really dissappointed about how rude you were for not even letting get us our closer in the PPV.

I don't want to be under control of someone who doesnt even respect other people's rivalries just to get his moment and uses his show to get his superstar attention. so if its ok with you guys I'd like Ambrose to get sent to Warzone
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Dude I wasnt rude in my pm at all I literally just told u not to worry about not having a match on the card cuz u'd hav your match against me as a surprise for my rematch. I didnt even know u werent done with your story. I never do anything selfish and when I was champion I literally tried to help everyone else out and giv ppl shots and feuds with me and everything they asked so i think its rude u call me selfish when i try so hard to do stuff to make everyone else happy. i dont care about my own benefits hell i dont even care about being champion i just had fun when i was and enjoyed representing this fed that i love to b on. this place is for fun so im srry u feel otherwise
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:37 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
Dude I wasnt rude in my pm at all

It amazes me how your stupidity didn't even let you realize why I called you rude Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm

i know why u did because u thought it was rude i interrupted your feud but like i said i didnt know it wasnt done so srry
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
i know why u did because u thought it was rude i interrupted your feud but like i said i didnt know it wasnt done so srry
Kind of hard not knowing it wasn't done seeing as I said the match would be at the PPV and all...

But listen, you guys need to cut this out. It's seriously starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Invader-X wrote:
RyanWolf wrote:
Kind of hard not knowing it wasn't done seeing as I said the match would be at the PPV and all...

But listen, you guys need to cut this out. It's seriously starting to piss me off.

Well according to Ryan all I do is "get into people's nerve" so I can't do anything about it, you're have to get used to be pissed off by me Razz

RyanWolf wrote:

So you just focus on YOUR feuds and not everyone else's? Wow what a cool GM you are congratz king
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:17 am

Jf the promo was good

but u gotta cut it out man just be the mature one
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

I don't see anything rude in using a Rematch you both had faced off each other.. and he having defended the title twice thrice was entitled to a Rematch clause. Randy As Champion had to defend his title the very next day after he won the title.. He had no issues doing it... Well you made your decision.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Whack Ass wrote:
be the mature one
I'm not tongue

feartheviper wrote:
I don't see anything rude in using a Rematch you both had faced off each other.. and he having defended the title twice thrice was entitled to a Rematch clause

Here's the answer:
XxJFxX wrote:
how rude you were for not even letting get us our closer in the PPV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm

I think that it was good he cashed it before.. I don't know how people didn't realize he wasn't cashing in the rematch soon. You both were attacking each other.. Jeff already had announced his title shot on the PPV. Its good he cashed it now.. So the winner would have time to feud.. Cause as of now the focus was between Orton and Ambrose. His contract was only valid until the next PPV.. how is it wrong in cashing it in ? He defended it 3 times.. It was soo obvious he would cash it in soon
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

feartheviper wrote:
I think that it was good he cashed it before.. I don't know how people didn't realize he wasn't cashing in the rematch soon. You both were attacking each other.. Jeff already had announced his title shot on the PPV. Its good he cashed it now.. So the winner would have time to feud.. Cause as of now the focus was between Orton and Ambrose. His contract was only valid until the next PPV.. how is it wrong in cashing it in ? He defended it 3 times.. It was soo obvious he would cash it in soon

Go to FNF card, you'll find your answer there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Without A Crown   King Without A Crown Empty

Back to top Go down

King Without A Crown
Page 1 of 1