Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I Came To Play.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VV

XWI Cash : 226621

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

''I Came To Play'' bursts out over the PA, as The Miz walks down the ramp, wearing his ''I'm Awesome. You're not'' shirt. The fans boo, but The Miz ignores them as he makes his way to the ring. He is handed a microphone by the Time Keeper. He does his signature pose on the turnbuckle before entering the ring and beginning to speak.

|The Miz|The Franchise Player|The Most Must See XWI Superstar Of All Time|

So, on the inaugural edition of Friday Night Smackdown, I'm going against CM Punk and Booker T. And that's the SECOND match on the card, and then I'm in the main event in a 10 man battle royal. That is a DISGRACE. Being in the main event, I agree, but I already know, and you already know that I'm better then the Straight Edge Jesus Wannabe and the hasbeen trying to relive his glory days. I am the future of this business, and I'm the most important asset this company has. I shouldn't have to waste my time against people like CM Punk and Booker T. But that doesn't matter. I'll DESTROY CM Punk and Booker T, then I'll destroy the other 9 men in the Battle Royal. And remember, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Awesome, and you're not.

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249293

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 am

'' As Miz talks, CM Punk Music Theme Hits, and the whole Crowd Cheers and the Savior Is here, CM Punk then enters the Arena with a SMirkish look on his face, while Miz does not look happy one bit, With a Mic in his hand, without wasting Much time, He stops his Music, and begins to Speak ''

<< CM Punk ll Cult Of Personality >>

Really Miz ? Really ...., Miz You are the Biggest Ass of this Company, I am the biggest Asset of this Company, I am the best in the world Miz. No one here wants to listen to a kid whinning about how is He is. Miz, and about that Battle Royal, Keep dreaming Because at the end of the Night, I don't think you will even be in the condition TO GET Your Ass in the ring after I Kick your ass Beat you down In that Ring along with Booker T.

Seriously this Company Have soo many people who don't deserve to be here, forget be here, They don't deserve to be in this business, I mean what on earth is Booker T even doing here, We see Brock Lesnar Back, Goldberg.. Wow I mean, this is the 2011, Someone please remind them that they are Old.. This Isn't the 90s, No One wants to See your Ass in the Ring. Now Just when I thought things just couldn't get worse, I see you talking about how are Awesome you are, Miz.. No One seriously gives a Fucking shit to What you are saying, You really think you even stand a Chance, Wake up from Reality Miz, this Isn't a Reality Show, This is your Worst Nightmare, Facing Me will be your Worst Nightmare, And after I am done with you and that 50 year Old freak ...., I am Going to Walk out of the Main Event As your New Undisputed Champion

'' CM Punk Smirks As the Crowd cheers loud, and Miz Doesnt Look Happy ''

TBC: The Miz / Anyone Else

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
omaRRight

omaRRight

XWI Cash : 226121

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 am

Shawn Michaels comes from no were and starts ttacking CM punk ,and with a devilish smile on Miiz face,HBK grabs a mic and starts talking.

Shawn Michaels

Miz you know what me and you have something in common that both id us hate and wanna beat up that stupid kid called Cm punk and also we have a big deference that if you think you are awesome well I am the sexiest man alive and thats the Bottom line!

The fans chants wildly

Shawn Michaels

And let me clear one thing for you that in the 10 man battle royal the greatest preformer in the earth who is gonna win and that is me and i well make sure that you are first one who am gonna kick his ass and after i finish with you am gonna kick CM punk ass to!
Back to top Go down
VV

XWI Cash : 226621

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

|The Miz|The Franchise Player|The Most Must See XWI Superstar Of All Time|

You know what, Shawn, Punk? I have respect for you two, but this isn't your time. This is MY time. My moment. I'm going to give everything I got, and I'm not going to let either of you get in my way. These people buy their tickets to come see ME. They turn to this channel to see ME. I am the franchise player. I am the most important person in this company. I am the MAIN EVENT. Shawn, you used to be in the main event, but you're old now, like Punk was saying. You're past your prime. As for the Jesus Wannabe over here, I don't know if you were on some sort of pepsi hangover, but its almost 2012, and EVERYONE knows that 2012 is the year of The Miz.

TBC: CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249293

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 pm

CM Punk ll Savior

Oh.. For God's Sake, would you please stop with your idiotic catch phrases Miz, Its better hearing to Opera than listening to your Lame, fake and Gay catchphrases. Miz you got problems with me being Straight Edge, Dunno about you But I don't need the help of steroids, I don't need drugs I don't need alcohol, Unlike you I am not interested to keep my body in pain with these toxic materials which only kill yourself. Miz I Pure, I don't need alcohol, I don't need drugs to kick anyone's ass here, I don't need short cuts, cause it Only has its on price. Miz .. So you believe you are the future, it's your time really. Hmm yeah you really made an awesome ImpactOn smackdown, That you couldn't even manage to win one matcj. Bravo Miz.

'' CM Punk Smirks, and Miz doesn't look happy, and replies ''

TBC :The Miz / Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

I Came To Play.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Came To Play.    I Came To Play.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Came To Play.
Page 1 of 1