Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Its time to play THE GAME!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225389

Its time to play THE GAME! Empty
PostSubject: Its time to play THE GAME!   Its time to play THE GAME! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:44 am

Justin Roberts annouces: Ladies and gentlemen... Please welcome our special guest here tonight!

Crowd goes very silent as no one knows who it is... And theyre eager to know aswell

SUDDENLY, Triple H's theme song plays and crowd goes insane watching the King of Kings making his entrance and sticking his hands out to the fans in his casual clothes... and goes on top of the ring and poses... Suddenly from a big smile goes to serious business for the game and makes his statement....

HHH: What a crowd... WHAT A CROWD! (poses again on top of the ring). Its been long time since ive been from injury and its a huge honor getting a huge support from all of you (crowd chants TRIPLE H)... But now its back to business, for sometime ive been thinking about retiring but my instincts told me not to all because of you guys Very Happy! AND HECK, ill be in action anytime any place! You see beings king of kings for now is not worth it as the XWi championship is with someone else... for now ill remain as the most overrated superstar for you all and get a match in no time for the XWI Championship! Because its all about the game...

HHH walks away and stick his arms out to the fans again and poses near the titantron...

Commentators are shocked to see the return of the game

Lawler: What weve seen is truly unexpected aint that right cole?
Cole: I truly agree with you Lawler... To the fact that Triple H confirmed that he will strongly be in the action and he may be doing it for the XWI CHampionship! This is gonna be exciting Jerry!!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

PostSubject: Re: Its time to play THE GAME!   Its time to play THE GAME! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 am

'' As Triple H is done speaking, he is about to leave the ring, As he is about to leave, Just Then CM Punk's theme Hits and the fans burst and cheer Loud, and Triple H is shocked, CM Punk then walks out, with a Mic In his hand and cuts the music as he begins to speak ''

'' CM Punk ll Your Savior ''

Woah, Look who we have here, The King Of the Oldies .. If It's none Other Than the Game Triple H, Wow .. I guess XWI management Is throwing a Party to all wrestlers of the 90s, And I am not liking it. Seriously We have The Undertkar Facing The Big Show, and Now we got Triple H. May Someone Please knock some sense to the XWI Management, We need young talents, No ones interested In watching 50 year old shit !!

Well Since you are here, Welcome to XWI HHH, Now I haven't been a happy man coming here .., I lost my Match To the Undertaker now again we have the Massive Destruction Ruling this business. I haven't been able to make enough Impact, but everyone keep in Mind, Because this only stays for now. Don't forget CM Punk Because even if you try I won't let you. I have huge plans coming people, and trust the End to this Crisis is Soon. I am going to change the revolution of this business, and I know I haven't been able to Back up anything I have said, but I will. This week on RAW, Me and the Miz face D Generation X, You Se Triple H I was a big fan myself of DX, Used to love watching you and shawn Rebel against the Business, But then It got old ... I didn't like it much then, later I didn't like It at all, but you both kept wrestling for years, Until I started hating it, Hating same old thing, Same old People, Same shit time and time again.

Tonight I am going to clean trash, I am going to Make Sure I and Miz Beat You and You and Shawn, Triple H

'' CM Punk Smirks and waits for Triple H to reply ''

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225389

PostSubject: Re: Its time to play THE GAME!   Its time to play THE GAME! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Fist of all Punk... I thank you for welcoming me. Second of all, thanking you wont make me kiss your ass once me and Shaun beat you on Monday night! And all you'll be thinking about is the referee counting 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3 (crowd repeats with HHH 1 2 3) after I beat the hell outta you and the awful one THE MIZ... Im running short of time now but one last thing....

*HHH comes closer to punk and looks at him straight in the eye and says:

Moreover, I cant cant caaaaant and CANNOT WAIT... for you to be the laughing stock of this company...

HHH and Punk shares their evil grinning smile with each other and HHH leaves with his theme song while Punk just stands there with even more grin and vengance after what HHH said to him.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: Its time to play THE GAME!   Its time to play THE GAME! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 pm

wow !!! awesome segment for a first one keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time to play THE GAME!   Its time to play THE GAME! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time to play THE GAME!
Page 1 of 1