Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Triple H It's Time To Play MY Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

Triple H It's Time To Play MY Game Empty
PostSubject: Triple H It's Time To Play MY Game   Triple H It's Time To Play MY Game EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Tonight I finally get my hands on Triple H once again and I can't wait to wrap them around his neck when I drive his face through two inches of wood and leave him laying, beaten and broken in a pile of splinters. This table match is exactly what I need to show Tej that I am worthy of representing this company as World Champion. Ziggler loves to talk. He's been doing nothing but talking since he arrived here and bragging and that's fine but tonight we'll see if he can back them up when he competes in his XWI debut match. Now I am a man of my word and I DO back up every word I say in this ring with the actions I perform in it. Sunday I won one and lost one but the match I DID win was a singles match and that's what I have tonight. You see people get in the way in matches with three or more competitors and anything can happen. Anyone can win no matter how deserving or how talented they are so I believe I cannot be judged by the steel cage triple threat match I competed in last week. Now tonight I will show you all that I am the most talented man in this company AND the most deserving. Triple H I've played your little games all week long. Now tonight this is MY game, and I promise by the end of the night it will be GAME OVER for you."

[He gets a crazy look in his eyes as he breathes heavy as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Triple H It's Time To Play MY Game
Page 1 of 1