Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Impact Will Be Made.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226141

Impact Will Be Made. Empty
PostSubject: Impact Will Be Made.   Impact Will Be Made. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 pm

"I'VE HAD ENOUGHHH"

*The crowd is in shock at the music of Wade Barrett from the dominant Manchester, New England. At 0:07 seconds of the song, Wade Barrett walks out on the stage, and gets a mixed reaction. He looks throughout the crowd, to analyze every single one of the American fans. He shrugs and smirks and makes his way down the ramp to the ring. He hops over the rope and walks over to the west side of the ring and demands for a Mic. He walks to the center of the ring and begins to speak*

Wade Barrett: Ya know, after being released from the WWE and sent to this junk, I thought I'd have to make my way all the way from the bottom to the top again. And that's exactly what I got stuck doing here again. And you know what? Oi am not going to settle for it. Tonight, on Smackdown or whatever the bloody show is called, There is a HUGE main event for the Undisputed X W Oi championship. And guess who wasn't put in the match? That's right, me. All I can say to the GM and the winner of the match, watch your back because I promise you this will NOT slide past me. As for the future, I'm looking for someone out in that locker room that wants to face me next week, on this very show. I mean, this is the XWOi right? Owners don't MAKE matches the competitors make their own, so who back their is strong enough to come ou...

*Just then, Barrett gets interrupted by _____'s music."

TBCB: ANYONEEE
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249293

Impact Will Be Made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact Will Be Made.   Impact Will Be Made. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 pm

'' The Music Hits, and happens to be none other than The Straight Edge Savior CM PUNK, As he enters the arena the crowds go wild, and Barett Doesn't look happy, without future a do, he cuts his Music theme and begins to speak with a smirkish look on his face ''

CM PUNK ll Your Savior

Woahh Barett, I am a Man who is in this Business for a Change, I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS, I am here to change things up, Make things interesting and having you on XWI's first show isn't really the change I want to say, It's not the change these people want to see. In fact No one really wants to see your ass In this company. [Fans Cheer] Wade Barett, I hope I got your Name right.. No one really cares what you have to say, with your irritating, Boring Personality, and your Fake and Gay British accent. Here me out Barret , We Don't Give a FuCK !! to what your plans are, andhow good you are, and all the other bullshit, You know Barett....

'' Barret doesn't Look, and he interrupts Punk, Not interested in being future embarrassed By Punk '

TBC : WADE BARETT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Impact Will Be Made.
Page 1 of 1