Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

History is being made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226141

History is being made Empty
PostSubject: History is being made   History is being made EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:12 pm

*The video promo finishes playing with the crowd booing, then all of a sudden, his music plays.*

*The crowd continues to boo as JBL walks out with a smirk on his face, something that you would expect after continuing his winning streak just a couple nights ago. He walks down the ramp still smiling and rolls into the ring with a mic already in hand. He walks to the center of the ring as the crowd continues to boo but his music cuts off. he begins to speak.*

John Bradshaw Layfield: As if it wasn't obvious enough, I am not a man that is easy to push aside in this company. Ladies and gentlemen you are all looking at a man with a winning streak that will never stop! First Shawn Michaels, then Undertaker, and just on Friday night I knocked off the Rock. 3 main event contenders that I have checked off my list and where's my title shot? While Edge and Orton were trying to steal the spotlight from real competitors here like Dolph and myself, something had to be done. While Orton may have slipped away from my grasp I was still able to knock off Edge. One of the top tips I can give in this business is to always watch your back and just like I've said before his time is up. He's forgetting the bare essentials and week after week he continues to be laid out. When I first challenged for the Intercontinental championship it was an unfair advantage. There were 6 men in the ring and I never got to show my one on one ability. Undertaker slipped away but I was able to beat him the night after! My title shot is coming!

*He spreads his arms out with a grin as the crowd boos and he walks to the edge of the ropes*

John Bradshaw Layfield: You can all boo me, it will never affect me. I am one of the greatest superstars XWI has ever seen and Rock is being more advertised on XWI merchandise and banners while I should! I beat him, I beat the Undertaker, and who cares about Shawn Michaels. CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Orton, Edge, Kane, UNDERTAKER, stand aside. Dolph Ziggler and I are not going anywhere and will continue to be a thorn in your sides until I win that Intercontinental championship and until we get you all off of Dolph...

TBCB: Anyone mentioned at some point.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249293

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 am

As the fans are utterly bored and their eyes for a moment were going to sleep, for what was going to be the night that they would never forget, with an arrogant cocky JBL in the ring with a smirk on his face..,

Suddenly the lights turn off only too give the fans a hope for something big. They respond with a huge applause. The lights are off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho as the lights are turn back on.

History is being made Jericho-return

JBL's smile gets whipped off his face, While Jericho smiles wildly with the fans cheering him on

The Music hits and the The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll' A Makes his way as the fire works hits. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. He Climbs the turnbuckle and we hear a Y2J Chant, as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks to JBL who doesn't seem to happy. The Two men have a stare down with the fans chanting Y2J.

Jericho takes his time and starts to speak

History is being made Jericho_zps05ab1844

In my mortal Words, In the love of god would you please SHUT THE HELL UP

* Huge Cheers from the crowd and JBL doesn't seem happy *

And Let me welcome you all to XWI IS JERICHOOOO,
Get this straight JBL, Everyone here could give a Rats ass abut your thoughts and your plans for the future. No one gives a shit about your little ass kissing contest with your boyfriend Dolph Ziggler.

While you may have been making quiet an impact by having a good set of wins, while I haven't had much of a success I have made a far bigger impact than you ever will hope to make JBL. You See JBL , you no doubt have had amazing victories recently But when you have this Microphone in your hand. There is not one person in this arena that doesn't pray for you to shut the hell up because you are boringgg.. While I on the other hand start the party going. Ain't that right ?

*Jericho screams YEAHHHHH and the crowd gets pumped up and a Y2J starts*

You know JBL while I haven't been a very happy man, while i may not be the man I was. I know I still got it and all I ask here for is a match. You want the intercontinental Championship, well beat me and prove me wrong that you are nothing but crap. While you come out here talking you know better than I do that you are no longer who you were. You are no longer the ass kicker you used to be. Right now all you are is a coward, hiding behind Tej, After all these years, never would have imagined you turn into nothing but an ass kisser

Who Would ever imagine that the man of your class sold out to TeJ, Because the JBL I knew had the Boss sell out to him. You lost your edge man, what happen to the destroyer, the Champion you used be. Now you are just a sell out who sold your balls to TeJ and hide behind the Boss. You used to be in the category of Legends, I know why you are a sell out John. You are exactly what you feared to be John. You are IRRELEVANT. You are no longer a wrestling John John you are a wrestling after thought. You need TeJ, you are nothing but a coward hiding behind the boss

From an ASSKICKER, to an ASSKISSER.. Who would have seen that coming

*Huge Reaction from the Crowd*

But Let me tell you something John, You can't hide forever. You have have wins on the table but until you be the TeJ, you will remain nothing more than a gutless coward who doesn't have the balls to fight like a real man.

'' Chris Jericho Smirks as JBL Looks pissed off''

While I John, ...

'' Jericho is Intercepted By ____ ''

TBC : Anyone mentioned in this Roleplay / JBL

OCC : This should be interesting, Good work DJ (Y)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226141

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

*JBL looks extremely angry and interrupts him*

John Bradshaw Layfield: You have some nerve, Jericho! You have the NERVE to come out and interrupt a wrestling GOD just to talk about how much you're better than me although Jericho, we all know you're not! Check your win/loss column, check into your anger management classes after you attacked CM Punk, do all that and THEN come to me with your statements.

*The crowd starts chanting "Sell-out! Sell-out!" and JBL looks angry*

John Bradshaw Layfield: No you people just don't understand! I am just smarter than all of you, smarter than Jericho. In this business, like I stated already, you need someone to watch your back, and who better than the boss himself? Think about that Jericho before you come out here and talk about "What happened to the old JBL?" he never left! You stated that I was on quite the winning streak and you're damn right and that's just because I'm that good. You say I've lost touch? *He chuckles* Jericho, look at you! You FEED off these fans only to hope to pick up a win and fly home to your family to support them with whatever cheap cost of living you have. I'm a gutless coward, HAH, that's a damn good one. Do cowards confront the Undertaker to his face? No. Do cowards attack CM Punk backstage to relieve anger? Yes. That's you Chris. Before you start pointing your wrinkled finger again why don't you think about all the failures you've had here in the last month. I still am a legend, Chris...

*JBL gets cut off by _______*

TBCB: Anyone mentioned before (Orton,Edge,Punk,Kane,Undertaker) or Jericho.
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225997

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:43 pm

As Jbl speaks he is interupted by the undertaker's theme song. it hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

THE UNDERTAKER

Legend? you dont know the meaning of legend. i have beaten more superstars in my 2 decades of wrestling than you will ever do, and i dont get my wins through being a kissup to the boss (looks at JBL) or talking trash about people and not delivering(looks at jericho), NO, i get my wins through pure determination and skill, but ofcourse you mortals wont be able to understand the meaning of that because you face no hardship, you think the world.. death is just a fantasy and well.. i hate to break the bubble to you.. but you mortals have to face the reality.. the reality is that if you mess with the most powerful entity in the whole of XWI, you are going to REST.. IN.. PEACE. JBL, what you dont understand, as you just said to Jericho, is that respect doesnt come by wins, respect doesnt come by kissing up to the boss.. no.. respect comes from winning in a righteous way, and you realised you dont have the strength.. the skill.. the power... so thats why you had to resort to unforgiving tactics like that. A SELL OUT.. that is exactly what you will be known as for the rest of your life.. you will go home and look in the mirror and you know what you will see? you will see a coward that didnt have the courage.. the bravery to get a championship belt by himself. you may have beaten me last week, but that defeat has only made me stronger... sometimes JBL, a defeat isnt always a bad thing, sometimes... a single defeat can trigger the source of the destruction of XWI... and JBL, when i finally let go and lose my temper, i shall send your soul.. to the bottomless.. scariest pit in hell, where you shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

the undertaker turns to jericho and starts to speak

as you very well know, this past friday me and my brother kane beat you and CM Punk. whether it was because you and CM Punk dont make good tag team partners, i dont care, and frankly i dont care. all i know is that we beat you and we humiliated you. you already know how that feels because you are on a huge losing streak. you are very lucky that you have not faced me one on one because i can guarantee you that you shall REST.. IN.. PEACE. what you also dont know is that CM Punk is in for the match of his life, but i dont really be needing to tell you this because, at the current time, we are on the same boat as we both want to well and truly destroy CM Punk, so if CM Punk comes out here i will have the oppurtunity to tell him that i will send his undeserving soul to the pits of hell where it shall REST.. IN..

as the undertaker speaks, he is interupted by _______.

TBC: Anyone mentioned in this roleplay/Jericho/JBL

OOC: can anyone tell me if this new style of writing is good (font size) etc
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226074

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm

OOC: Edge can't reply he's dead... Great Promo segment going here guys
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247611

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 pm

History is being made Masked_kane_sig_by_pixelhwf-d4kxdnx

As The Undertaker talks, he is interupted by a familiar music with the

Jim Ross: Oh My God!!!King,Its KANE!!

Jerry Lawler: The Monster is here, with this man in the Battle Royal we are bound to have alot of bodies lying in pain after the match.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around at his brother and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to kane. As he hands over the mic to Kane, He then looks at Undertaker, with a serious look on his face and then his expression turns to an evil smirk and Taker smiles too.. he waits and then starts to speak

History is being made Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc
Kane - The Big Red MONSTER

Brother we meet again, *Laughs*

Now last week on FNF, Me and brother ... we were't taken seriously and Hope you remember what that resulted in Jericho. I slamming you down on the campus throwing you through the depths of hell. That is exactly the same consequence that every single man will go through if they step in my way.

JBL, You beat my brother but if you think you and your little friend Dolph Ziggler stand any chance against the Brothers of Destruction.. you should think twice. I myself am a monster who has tormenting every man that has step foot in front of me, and I shall continue. There is no stop and John if you think you are someone I should fear. Let me tell you that This Monster fears no One. Taking out edge from the back doesn't prove anything. Just proves that all you are is a worthless scum who will be my prey if you come in my way.

'' Kane Smirks and waits for a reply ''

TBC : Anyone Mentioned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History is being made   History is being made Empty

Back to top Go down

History is being made
Page 1 of 1