Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Statements are made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

Statements are made  Empty
PostSubject: Statements are made    Statements are made  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 am

Friday Night Frenzy is Live in MGM Grand Centre in Las Vegas Nevada and the scene opens in the parking Lot where a Tour Bus Stops, The Door of The Bus Opens and the camera Zooms in ,out comes Dolph Ziggler in a suit with the XWI Championship on his shoulder The Camera Zooms a bit more as Ziggler takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Ladies and Gentlemen The XWI Champion is here (Looks Left and asks)Am i live right now on the Titantron?(Gets the Signal) oh yes i am.Tonight i am here to show the world why i am the best ...actually i wont have to prove that because of 2 reasons ..Reason no 1 .I am the face of this company ..i hold the XWI Championship which means i am better than everyone else ..and those who doubt me ill give you reason no 2 ..The whole world saw monday night war zone and you witnessed history,Dolph Ziggler going up against two of the biggest legends in pro wrestling period ..The Undertaker and Chris Jericho and what did i say before the match? i made a statement that i will beat them and i did i told you all i will steal the show and i did ..I proved to all of you doubters who doubted me as XWI Champion that im the greatest of all time ,I made my statement and i backed it up and thats why i am your champion.Now i know all of you are booing me in the arena right now.

The scene opens in the arena and the crowd is booing and now goes back to Ziggler.

If You are...you shoudnt because i am your Champion and you buy your tickets to watch me Steal the show every dam night , But anyways Tonight im here and ill be In The Main Event against Edge Inside a Steel Cage (smirks), and Last Week I made some statements as Well about Edge .The thing is its not called showing off when u can back it up and once again just like at monday night warzone i will back it up .when i said Edge cant hang with me in that ring ..I Meant it ..Because Tonight i am gonna make him Regret coming back ..and the Best part is inside that steel cage there will be no escape for him because when i out perform him and humiliate him..he is gonna want to just escape the cage like a coward but no worries ill change that because before he even tries ill make sure he cant even walk ..so like i said i am gonna make him regret coming back and just incase i am gonna tell the Boss mr Tej to just have an ambulance drive in the arena so he can make sure Edge gets to the hospital on time ...Show...OFF.

Dolph Moves the Camera away from his face and walks away,The Scene Ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down

Statements are made
Page 1 of 1