Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Proved That Your Not Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226623

Proved That Your Not Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Proved That Your Not Worthy   Proved That Your Not Worthy EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 am

The XWI arena is packed with thousands and thousands of fans that are on their seat knowing that they are going to witness an extreme night. . .

MusicPlaylist

Then Randy Orton's theme music started playing, the crowd dropped their snacks and started to cheer for him. He appeared from the back and the fans started screaming, he walked down the ramp with a smile. As he reached the steps, he climbs up and enters the ring then he immediately grabbed a microphone and started to speak.

The Viper || Randy Orton

This past Monday Night at RAW, you all witnessed how I defeated Booker-T to advance on the Pay-Per-View event against him for his Intercontinental Title, I proved what I said last week when he won it by just eliminating the most person, I proved that he is not desrving for the Intercontinental Title, and I did all this with just one sudden striked R-K-O. And I am going to beat him for the second time at the Pay-Per-View event to be claimed the new Intercontinental Champion.

The crowd started going wild for Orton and they started to chant ''Orton, Orton, Orton!'' Orton stares at the crowd for a second and continued to speak.

And this Friday Night at Smackdown, I am going to do the same thing to Shawn Michaels on what I am going to do to Booker-T, I am going to beat the Heart Break Kid for the second consecutive week but this time I won't make him tap-out because this time it is a first blood match, it is for a spot for the Undisputed Title in a fatal-4-way match at the same night. I do not care who are the three other competitors I am going to battle but I do know that I will do what I have to do, I will advance and face the Big Show who won the title at a battle royal, but now it is going to be one-on-one and I know that I can beat him. At the Pay-Per-View event, I will make history by having two title matches in one night. But before we go too forward, this coming Monday Night at RAW, I will pick up another win against three of the biggest wrestlers and three champions in a gauntlet match and I will prove that they are not deserving to be champions, I will show that I can beat three men in one night and when I do that, I will have no problem by just beating two men at the Pay-Per-View event.

Randy Orton drops his microphone as his theme music hits the arena and the crowd started cheering for the Apex Predator.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Proved That Your Not Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proved That Your Not Worthy   Proved That Your Not Worthy EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 am

OCC: [i] Many Of you may know, I am a Huge Orton Fan.. I have been him before in SVR feds, and I planned to do the same here, But I wanted to have a change, and just try something new.. I really hoped that someone good would use Randy Orton, cause he can really spice things up, and Im loving ur promos.. They are exactly how Orton speaks.., Ur an amazing Orton, Looking forward to see ur work cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Proved That Your Not Worthy
Page 1 of 1