Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Proved I Am Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

Proved I Am Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Proved I Am Worthy   Proved I Am Worthy EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm

The Crowd Are Busy With Their Snacks And Beverages In hand and Are Settled At Their Seats Waiting Impatiently For Entertainment Of Some Kind As.... The Theme Song Hits

The "WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE" The Big Show is seen by the camera [THE FANS CHEER],with the "XWI WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITTLE" around his waist , he walks across the ramp and followed by fireworks as he gives his signature taunt [THE FANS CHEER].He climbs up the steps and then takes the "XWI WORLD TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up. He then enters the ring with a Serious Expression on his face. He gives his Signature Taunt towards the crowd and that is followed with fireworks from all four sides of the turnbuckle.A Staff Member then proceeds to the ring to give "The Worlds Largest Athlete" a mic. He then Smiles and begins to speak.

FEEL THE PAIN|THE WORLDS LARGEST ATHLETE|FEEL THE PAIN

Can I Have Everybody's Attention Here..... XWI Universe I am No Longer UNDISPUTED CHAMPION I am Now The XWI WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... and As You All Saw .....I Slaughtered Undertaker At ROYAL PRIDE and Retained My Tittle Successfully.... And Undertaker, I Did Not Only Destroy You.. I Slaughtered Your Unmasked Brother Too, I proved To Everyone That I Was Worth , I am Worth And I always Will Be Worth To Be The XWI WORLD CHAMPION.... No Matter What Happens ..The WORLD TITTLE Will and Always Be Around The Big Show's Waist... and That's A FACT... I Will Do Whatever I have To Do Too Keep This Tittle Around My Waist..

Big Show Points At the XWI WORLD TITTLE....

So About The Winner Of The Battle Royal...The MIZ!! So Miz I Don't Care Were, When and How You CASH in your Contract.... Because I Will Slaughter You Just Like I Did To Undertaker And Kane .....Miz After I beat you.. It Still Doesn't Make A Difference to Me Cause ... When I face U, That Match Will Be The Easiest Match Of My Career and TIME FOR TALK IS CLEARLY OVER..... CAUSE ITS SLAUGHTERING TIME!!

Big Show Waits For A Reply

TBC: ANYBODY

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

Proved I Am Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proved I Am Worthy   Proved I Am Worthy EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 am

'' As Show Waits for a Reply, All of a Sudden CM Punk's them hits and He walks out with this hand on his head and with a Mic in his right hand and replies ''

CM Punk ll The Best Is Here

Well if it isn't the Big Show, the World Heavyweight Champion himself. The FACE of this business, [Punk giggles] ,Never In my wildest dreams I ever imagined that a 7 foot Giant full of crap like yourself would be ruling over this business, This is worse than Hogan running TNA, Worse than Vinca VS Bret Heart, Worse than watching your Boring matches, Your boring Moves, Your boring personality. You see Big Show, You have been a big role lately, You beat Kane, removed his Mask, you beat the Undertaker, but you got to understand Show, this is 2012 !! , Taker and Kane are all Yesterday's news, They at present are nothing more than a Jobber that you were in your entire career. You have just been Lucky Show, Lucky that you haven't faced a real man like me. You See now I am better than ever, you saw what I did to the Miz, You want to know why I did what I did to the Miz.. You wanna know why ?? Well too bad, cause you got to wai for the right time, Just know that CM Punk is now better than ever

'' The Crowds Cheer CM Punk ''

You see Show, we both have faced each other alot of times, and we have done terrible things together.. And now finally I mean how long have you been in this business, for around 25 years, and Finally you win the Big one, and have succefully retained It twice, But sad news for you Show cause Now You are on Friday Night Frenzy, and I am in the same show. So do prepared for the worse, Cause your little fairy tail comes to an end, That World title isn't going to be yours for long, Cause Next Paper View is when You chances to be holding the title will be very less, You will face 5 other competitors, In one match for your title. An Elimination chamber match, 6 people [including you] , 1 Title

'' A Big reaction from the crowd, and Punk looks at the Crowd with a smirkish look on his face ''

Yup, a Brutal Chamber and Big Show you really think you can last 5 other people and retain your title again, forget the Chamber. And Your chances become even less since I guarentee you I will be One of the 5 men. You really think you can beat me, cause news flash, I will be in that Chamber and I don't care what I got to do, But consider me In. Trapped inside a Cage with Me, hmmm Well Show just Pray you get eliminated or some way don't meet me in the Match, cause If we do meet trust me when I say this, I am going to give you a living hell. I am going to bang your bald head and bang it from the steel cage, to the Glass lockers, To the Steel floor, to the Ring post, I will beat your legs, I will attack them in every possible way I can.

'' Show looks very pissed ''

Big Show, You have done alot, but You haven't yet beaten me, Big Show I am Going to ....

''TBC : Big Show
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

Proved I Am Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proved I Am Worthy   Proved I Am Worthy EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Big Show Reply's With A Smile On His Face

GREATNESS|The Worlds Largest Athlete|GREATNESS

Punk You Say I'm Not Worthy as If You Are....Punk You Haven't Proved Anything Ever Since You Joined XWI!! You say I won That Tittle By Luck? Well I'll Prove You Wrong When I Slaughter The Shit Out Of You In That Chamber....I don't Give A Damn About How Many Are There In That Chamber!! I Will Slaughter Every Single One Of Them.... I Don't Give A damn If My Moves are Boring, I don't Give A Damn If My Personality Is Boring, I don't Give A damn If My Matches Are Boring... All I care About Is This Tittle. Punk You Should Start Praying Cause When We Meet At The Chamber ... I am Going Crush You Like a Piece Of Cake And Make You Scream In Pain Till I KNOCK YOU OUT.... Good Luck Cause You Will Be Needing It..

Big Show Smiles At Punk Who Is With A Serious Expression

Michael Cole: Will CM Punk Prove Himself To The Big Show Or Will The Giant Continue His Slaughtering Path Of Destruction?

Jerry Lawler; We Will Only Find That Out When The Meet Each Other In The CHAMBER Match....

Big Show Drops The Mic And Leaves The Ring And Makes His Way Out Of The Arena Leaving Punk Angry

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proved I Am Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proved I Am Worthy   Proved I Am Worthy Empty

Back to top Go down

Proved I Am Worthy
Page 1 of 1