Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Proved I'm Worthy!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

Proved I'm Worthy!! Empty
PostSubject: Proved I'm Worthy!!   Proved I'm Worthy!! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the crowd burst into boo's as the Animal shows up on the ramp.He has a big smile on his face.He pauses and raises both his hands up pointing to him self and a red spot light falls on him.He walks down the ramp.He stops for a moment and sees a Batista sucks poster,he inches towards it and takes the poster and tears it.Batista continues to walk and he climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and does his taunt.He then gets a microphone and sits on the turn buckle and speaks.

Proved I'm Worthy!! Wh8j4

Superstars here were complaining about me that i am not on my words and i just talk and lose matches but at Frenzy you saw what happened,I kicked HBK's ass.I showed my anger and hitted him with 3 batista bombs. and finally speared him through the table.I proved to each and every one back there that i can do any thing to win and i just did.The animal proved himself worthy enough because in this match i did it all crashed my opponent through a table like i did to Michael Cole.

Batista points at Cole who is in a wheel chair and laughs at him.

Cole you said i will not win my match,guess what I PROVED YOU WRONG.The Animal is the future of this company.This company needs me.I am going to get my hands on a championship as soon as possible but for now i would like to concentrate on my match this Monday and finally i get my hands on Chris Jericho.Chris you might have pinned me weeks back but let me tell you one thing,At Monday the best man will win and every one knows who it is and that's ME!!

Chris you are a contender for the U.S title congrats but will you be 100% for your U.S title ? Because i will beat you up so bad that medics will have to clear you away.

U Suck chants begin and again batista gets frustrated and drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

Michael Cole:I Hope Chris beats batista this Monday,i will be more satisfied then ever.Batista stops and goes back to Michael Cole and and says:"I've heard enough of you and if you say one more thing about me losing?I will through you on the barricades.Batista pushes Cole as Cole falls of his wheel chair and looks to batista in fear.Batista exits and is walking in the arena as josh interrupts him.

Josh:Batista congratulations on you win at Friday but are you sure you can beat Chris On...

Batista takes the microphone from josh and says.

Batista:I proved to every one that i am better then HBK and If HBK wouldn't have made ric flair retire,i would have because i've stopped caring about others.It's all about me now,My ring My DAMN Spot light.From now,I only care about my self and as for Chris i am going to beat him up so bad that he will leave the XWI almost finishing his career because at Monday Chris will taste the most bitter defeat of his life.

Batista smacks the microphone on josh's face as Josh falls down.

Jerry the King:Frustrated Batista has said it all.All his emotions have ended he now seems heartless.

batista enters his locker room as scene fades away

END OF RP

OOC: Comments would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Proved I'm Worthy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proved I'm Worthy!!   Proved I'm Worthy!! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 am

ooc: nice keep it up ur best batista rp so far
Back to top Go down

Proved I'm Worthy!!
Page 1 of 1