Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Brock,Y2J and Edge YOUR NEXT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

Brock,Y2J and Edge YOUR NEXT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Brock,Y2J and Edge YOUR NEXT!!!   Brock,Y2J and Edge YOUR NEXT!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 am

Scene1[locker room]

As the camera rolls we can see Goldberg and Warlock in their locker room.Goldberg is doing push up's while Warlock is drinking Beer(xD).Goldberg gets to his feet and takes a bottle of water and drinks some water.Goldberg then Stares into the camera and starts to speak.

Bill Goldberg

Brock Lesnar you think you can do some thing to me? Did your ex boy friend Paul heyman got you drunk or some thing?Wake up bit*h because i am the next Big thing here and the person who has to watch his back is you not me.I am Sick and Tired of you begging for peace brock,come on be a man and step in the ring with me at PPV,I will show you who is the best in the world.

Brock Lesnar you are going to taste the defeat once and for all.I'll make sure you leave the company soon after that because after our match you'll be in a diffrent world.At monday because of me we WON.I jack hammered that Fat @$$ once again and pinned him and what did u do?got beaten and then tagged me,Thats what you are capable of Brock nothing else.I've had enough of listening to your Bull Sh*t and you already know it,YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldberg shows his middle finger to the camera as the scene fades away.

SCENE-2[In the ring]

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet and fire works burst from both side of the ramp.Goldberg shows up on the ramp with Warlock who has a whiski in his hand.

Cole:That's the first time we saw Warlock with out beer Thank god.At some point i thought he was stone cold.

Jerry:Why is Goldberg out here?we heard him talking about Brock Lesnar few hours back.

Goldberg walks down the ramp and does the killer taunt and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and warlock hands him a microphone and starts to speak.

Goldberg

I know you all heard what i said few hours back but now i am out here for a diffrent reason.In a few days i am facing Y2J and Edge in a Triple threat match but when was the match?Opening match.I dont really care about the opponents who i am fighting with but i care about my match placement.I am opening match and brock is in second match,I mean come on give me a break i deserve better then brock.Nonetheless i am going to face two ego maniacs who think they are either the best in the world or they are ultimate oppurtunist but do you both want to know who is going to win at Smack down?(crowd chants GOLDBERG repeatedly).Yeah,you all said it Me!!!!! I am going to let you both taste the anger of Bill Goldberg and after our match,Brock Lesnar you got to watch your back because it is ON!!

So now Y2J and Edge get your dirty @$$ out here and speak to me because YOUR NEXT!!!!

TBCB-Y2J or Edge

Back to top Go down

Brock,Y2J and Edge YOUR NEXT!!!
Page 1 of 1