Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Brock and Kane... You're next!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225489

Brock and Kane... You're next!  Empty
PostSubject: Brock and Kane... You're next!    Brock and Kane... You're next!  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 am

As the crowd goes wild being here in the show... They suddenly got pumped up and stood up on their feet when this theme sing hits!

Now the game is with his casual outfit and sticking his arms out to the crowd with the United States Championship on his hand and the tag team championship belt on his waist! He poses on on top of the ring raising his US Championship and pointing out his tag team belt!

Cole: Victory has been made for this talented man right here, hes now won the US Championship and took victory over Brock Lesnar in that 3000 pound steel cage over the vacant US title!
Jerry: Agreed Cole... but the fact that right after the match you see what lesnar did there... He hits the F5 on the game himself! and then Kane comes outta nowhere and chokeslams HHH
Cole: Yeah as you said before Jerry... It was one heck on a night for him aswell as a terrific one at the end.

(Replay shows Brock hits the F5 on HHH and Kane giving a chokeslam to him and HHH stares at the screen and he smiles in an evil way and starts to make a statement)

The one half of the Tag team Champion and the first ever United States Champion
| THE GAME |
Last week on smackdown I have proved enough to Brock that I was right... rightful of the US Championship being held to the rightful owner! I have proved how im worthy being the King of Kings and this time... WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THESE TITLES AGAINST ANYONE BEHIND THAT LOCKER ROOM OR EVEN THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET HIMSELF! Well the moment I shook hands with him after that match up... I knew something wasnt right aswell! But things get worse after Kane chokeslammed me to Hell and without a goddamn reason... He walks away like a little coward! Same as for one simple ass kisser Scott Steiner as he hasnt put any harm with me! But im not pissed about him, IM ONLY PISSED AT BROCK AND KANE... So if one of you guys would come and show me your guts...

THEN SUDDENLY THIS THEME SONG HITS

After 40 seconds...Kane's theme song stops and hasnt come out yet

But then Triple H smiles, smirks and laughs for like 12 seconds and SUDDENLY... BROCK LESNARS THEME SONG HITS

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226940

PostSubject: Re: Brock and Kane... You're next!    Brock and Kane... You're next!  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 am

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out , he looks at triple h and smirks as the crowd heavily boos brock , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring he picks up a mic and walks towards triple h , stands face to face and begins to speak .

Brock and Kane... You're next!  2r7ofp1

Hunter Hearst Helmsley you really taught it was gonna be the big red cockroach ? well u where wrong. that gay demon is probably thinking about the big show right now , he is one horny son of a bitch ,the thing is he doesnt have the guts to come down here and face you but i do , so here i am standing right in front of your face, what are u gonna do hunter? your gonna beat me up? no wait your gonna pedigree me ? oh wait i got a better one you are gonna give me shawn michaels wife for the weekend and then say please take this as a grattitude and stop hitting me with those f5s,they are really bad for the penus u know ( triple h looks angry ) .i understand triple h but the baddest man on the planet does what he does best ,and u cant argue about it ,this is the XWI and always remember anything can happen in the XWI just like they say in the lame commentary and advertisements to keep the no life pests interested (crowd boos) thats right when i say no life pests it refers to the douchebags booing me .

so your pissed what are u gonna do about it? give me the heart break bitches wife ? learn gay lessons from kane and try to fuck me ?i think you should retire old man ,go to the church and start cursing me thats what you are good at .. speak u dumb fuck lunatic before i kick you ass .

Brock lesnar stops ,looks at triple h,s titles around his shoulder and winks and triple h now begins to speak .

TBC: TRIPLE H

Back to top Go down
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225489

PostSubject: Re: Brock and Kane... You're next!    Brock and Kane... You're next!  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 am

The one half of the Tag team Champion and the first ever United States Champion
| THE GAME |
So you're just gonna stand there and insult me huh!? Well lets play it that way. Im the first ever United States Champion and you have failed BIGTIME to gain a single track of it! YOU were the one who failed against The Miz when he threw you out of the ropes in Royal Pride. YOU have failed with dignity Brock! Now you've pissed me off and im gonna make you pay... Im not just gonna sit here and brag about you... You have lost all my respect now its time to pay because this FNF, im gonna show my unknown opponent what my title is made of and Im gonna prove it to you how much its worth to me!... Heck even if my opponent is you, youre gonna suffer like never before...

Brock then interrupts

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226940

PostSubject: Re: Brock and Kane... You're next!    Brock and Kane... You're next!  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Brock Interrupts

Brock and Kane... You're next!  2r7ofp1

shut your dam mouth you fucking whore , you want me to suffer right ..but the thing is i want you to suffer more because now you have really pissed me off. This Monday on massacre i team up with one of my enemies the fat ass giant the big show to face you and the heart break bitch shawn michaels ,now in that match dont even think for one second that me and big show will have problems teaming with each other because we are enemies ,but you are gonna have a lot more problems then u think because as much as we hate each other we hate you even more and there wont be any problems of getting rid of d generation x , thats not all hunter remeber this as long as you are the united states champion u will be a target for brock lesnar and luckily if u do manage to keep that title for a long time i will come after it again when the time is right and if u fail to keep it with you im still gonna come after you because i am the baddest man on the planet and most importantly the next big thing in the XWI.

Brock lesnar drops the mic and leaves the ring as his theme hits the arena ,The scene ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock and Kane... You're next!    Brock and Kane... You're next!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock and Kane... You're next!
Page 1 of 1