Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Brock, Its Only A Dream

Go down 
+2
Whack Ass
elitekiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226047

Brock, Its Only A Dream Empty
PostSubject: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to arrive, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and he makes his way to the ring slow and steadily. He gets on, and does a signature pose called the destructonater. Somebody gives him a mic and he starts to talk...

The Undertaker

By now, you know i am out here, Brock, and i am going to stand here until you come down, look me eye to eye, face to face, man to man.(The Crowd Cheer). Ever since the start of this business, everywhere I go, everybody that i talk to, they say the same thing, "You know, taker, you need to beat brock lesnar", so needless to say that thought has been consuming my mind for the past few days. This is the conclusion the demons and devils have come up with. I knew what i was doing when i walked into this ring. There aint nobody who appreciates head games more than me. In WWE, i have taken people out of the game even before they were in it.(huge cheer goes up).You see, Brock I do Respect you, but i have fought many men that i have respected and they've all fallen, and you... will be no different. You and I have taken very different carreer paths, yet it seems now, we are crossing roads.

Brock, you have had epic victories, but then again, you've had alot of defeats, and despite all of your achievements, that dream you have of ever defeating me, is just that... a dream, and i will soon, lay it to rest. You see, Brock, you concern youself too much with being the baddest man on the planet, but what you should concern yourself is with what i am going to do to you physically, and even more important than that, what i am going to do to your soul. After i beat DX for the championships, then you are going to realize that I am the most dangerous entity that has ever put step in this ring. Brock, you should be more careful on what you wish for because now you have opened hells gates and just like the others before you, you will REST IN PEACE.

TBC: BROCK LESNAR
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226811

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 pm

OOC:Now that's a gr8 rp cheers
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247666

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

this is great dude this really is an Undertaker promo I really enjoyed reading it hope you keep the good work Wink
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am

Brock Lesnar theme hit the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he has devilish smile on his face , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he stands face to face with the undertaker and begins to speak

Brock, Its Only A Dream 2r7ofp1

Deadman ? is that what they call you? you dont look dead to me ,if u where dead you woudnt even be standing here . u know what taker your a joke in this business .everything about you is a lie ,you are a disgrace to yourself ,i mean look at you .you think you have unholy powers? get a life you comic book freak.

Undertaker stares at lesnar as lesnar continues to speak

I can see you are challenging me to a match .u say that beating you is just a dream ,face it living man i have beaten you couple of times in the past and you have never beaten me and you never will. but its not about the past . listen you fake zombie man i dont give a dam about your respect .i dont need your respect you are a pathetic fool of a joke, and i dont respect you for what you did ,infact i respect no one ,i just look up to my self because i am the baddest man on the planet ,and i am the best this business has to offer .

Brock smirks and continues to speak.

i dont give a fuck about the gates of hell or souls you freak the thing is i accept your little challenge . Rest in peace ? yeah i do need a little rest when i kick your ass mother fucker . i beat you before i can beat you again the only reason you called me out because you know i am better than you and u could never beat me ,but now you wanna keep trying ,face it undertaker stop trying ,like i said you are a disgrace to your self just go home and retire and for gods sake please stop being this fake zombie guy you comic book freak .

Undertaker taunts brock lesnar Brock, Its Only A Dream The-undertaker-on-smackdown%25255B2%25255D

as he taunts Brock Lesnar slaps him badly on the face and undertaker gets pissed off and brock says

You Ugly Mother fucker you got your match against me ,stop showing me that ugly looking face and tongue of yours .

Brock slaps him on the face again and yells this is how its done you ugly freak !!!Brock, Its Only A Dream 9k=

Brock quickly exits the ring and walks away with a devilish smile as undertaker looks so pissed of and embarced which makes him completely mad

He does this >>Brock, Its Only A Dream Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXILVY6OeCOOMhcfPSI6FImz5FwZ3Xd4Mpf_VtJ7bmeZMP_ZBAKw

and the SCENE ends

END OF RP .Taker gets owned

OOC: comments will be apreciated Smile

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226250

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 pm

lol awesome segment and really amazing promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225539

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:37 am

LMAO at the 'I Hate Cabbage' Pic xDD! Overall, awesome promos and a better Undertaker! Keep it up both of you Very Happy! cheers cyclops
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 am

thanx guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226047

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Thnx guyz. glad to be a better undertaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock, Its Only A Dream   Brock, Its Only A Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock, Its Only A Dream
Page 1 of 1