Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

get ready batista

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226447

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: get ready batista   get ready batista EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 am

As the crowd is waiting impatiently, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena. he makes his way to the ring in a slowly and steadily way. he is given a mic and starts to talk

The Undertaker

Today, i have come here to say that my brother, kane is injured, but no matter because i am still here. i have come here to address batista. on Monday night raw, batista, i challenge you to a match, where i shall not only take your soul, but also take your health. when we get into that ring,i will be waiting. batista, i shall show you no mercy, no remorse and you shall rot in the depths of hell. and then when it is all said and done, you will REST IN PEACE. (Undertaker's eyes go up to scare batista)

TBC:BATISTA
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: Re: get ready batista   get ready batista EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 am

"Suddenly all the lights go off and Batista's theme music hits the arena as it turns red and black."

MusicPlaylist

"Batista shows up on the ramp.He does his signature fire works taunt as crowd goes wild and batista posters are held high in the air.batista gives a big smile and walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He grabs a microphone and starts to speak."

get ready batista Wh8j4

Undertaker,you never understood me do you.You know your words are as weak as you are,yes you heard me You ARE WEAK!! You are an old man now and the thing that you have to do is Shut your DAMN Mouth and stop the remorse crap and dragging me to hell and stuff because i ain't afraid of you and if you know it I am The Animal Batista and i hate being pissed of so it will be better for you to leave My DAMN RING or at Massacare i will kick your dead @$$.

Crowd cheers for batista.

Yes i accept your challenge and at Monday i will prove to the whole XWI universe that the era of the dead man is "DEAD" and show to the whole world that if the Animal will get unleashed once he will be unstoppable and not even the gr8 undertaker can stop him when the animal gets angry SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING(batista moves closer to taker) OR I'LL MAKE YOU.

TBC-Undertaker
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: Re: get ready batista   get ready batista EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 am

as batista waits for a reply, the undertaker starts to speak

The Undertaker

O i Understand you batista, i understand that your a coward who lives on hurting people with dirty tactics. i might be old, batista but i can beat the crap out of your ass anytime, anywhere so you better watch out, cos unlike goldberg, i dont get hurt easily. you try one thing on me and you are as good as dead. you have the nerves to call me weak? back in WWE, i beat 18 superstars at wrestlemania and one of those eighteen were you batista so you better be scared. you are going to realise what a stupid mistake you have made to anger the dard lord.

you are the worst hypocite i have ever played. you say you hate to get angry, but every time i see you, you are either hurting someone or getting your ass kicked because you TRIED to hurt someone with your anger. you better be afraid of me batista, because what you face inn that ring is your worst nightmare. the tombstones and chokeslams shall send you to hell where you will rot and no one will CARE.

get ready batista, because when that match is over you can REST IN PEACE

TBC: Batista
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: Re: get ready batista   get ready batista EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:07 am

get ready batista Wh8j4

rest in peace?same crap for the last 6 years i have heard at the WWE from you but not same in XWI.

This Monday we are in a fatal 4 way match and winner will be 3rd guy to face booker and randy at the PPV.If i win then when we face the next Monday ill put my position on the line and if you beat me i back out and you qualify for 3rd position but if this Monday you win then next Monday U have to put your position on the line and if i win than U back out and i qualify for it.So do we have a damn deal bit*h?
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: Re: get ready batista   get ready batista EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 am

you can go and suck my dick, batista. the only reason you offer that deal is because you KNOW that you are going to lose so its not much of a deal. i said NO. then you can see why they call me the phenomenon. you will bow to me just like you did in WWE at wrestlemania, well yeah this ain't WWE, right now I am suffering through a losing streak I have been out of my game, But trust me when I say this I am kicking your ass along wih the other 2 men I am facing this RAW. I will win that ladder match, and I am going into the Main event of the Next Pay Per View, and THIS Time I will WIN. The XWI Title is going to be Mine, and Mine ONLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

get ready batista Empty
PostSubject: Re: get ready batista   get ready batista Empty

Back to top Go down

get ready batista
Page 1 of 1