Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Hell will be unleashed on Batista.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222005

Hell will be unleashed on Batista. Empty
PostSubject: Hell will be unleashed on Batista.   Hell will be unleashed on Batista. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

JBL's theme hits. He walks out on stage with a mic in hand. Suddenly he stops on stage and waves his hand for someone to come out. Right then two women walk out(Melina Perez and Kelly Kelly) they lock arms with JBL and walk down to the ring. On the way down JBL is nodding his head and smiling. Once JBl gets to the ring the women jump onto the apron and sit on the middle rope, to allow JBL to enter. JBL enters the ring and the women follow him. He walks to the middle of the ring and starts nodding his head confidently.

Ah yes, the good life. When you are so rich, you can buy nearly anything you want. When you are so good looking, women follow you around like servants. And when you are so talented, that you get tile shots with ease. On MNW I faced four other men, and not only did I beat them all, but I was the one to eliminate each. First I eliminated Drew, next came the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio, and finally I eliminated the "show off" Dolph Ziggler. Not only that, but I eliminated all three men, in less than 3 minutes. I didn't just win, I dominated, just like I will in my match against Batista. The man who is intercontinental champion. I will face him, and I will demolish him, just like I did the three men in my most recent match. Destiny brought me this far, and it will bring me the win at Retribution.

JBL then smiles cockily. He then stares at the blonde women(Kelly Kelly)

Well now you people all know these two women, but why did I bring them out here? Well Batista definitely knows why. You see folks, Batista had dated both these women before, but not anymore. Now they are both with me, and Dave is all alone in his apartment. Here, I will let Kelly explain it.

JBL then passes the mic to Kelly Kelly. She smiles and the fans boo.

Ah yes, Dave, you should have known you were never going to last. You knew as much as I did, that I was always too good for you. You knew I was gonna dump you. Well now I have found a real man. Me and Melina now know how mistaken we were to date you Dave, and John is oh so much better. So, now I believe you have been embarrassed enough, and unlike these fans here, we have better things to do. Stuff that you never got to do with us...

K2 and Melina then smile and lock arms with JBL. JBL has a cocky smirk on his face as they head backstage.
Back to top Go down

Hell will be unleashed on Batista.
Page 1 of 1