Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Ready to kick asses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247666

Ready to kick asses Empty
PostSubject: Ready to kick asses   Ready to kick asses EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm

The screen fades in on the backstage where we see Josh Matthews standing in the interview zone holding a mic

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time…The Rock

The audience goes crazy when they see Rocky getting on the shot wearing his “Just Bring It” Shirt and black shades

Josh Matthews
Rock ton..

The Rock puts his hand in front of Josh’s face to stop him. He then grabs his arm and pulls it to him so the mic gets closer to his mouth

…::::::The Great One The Rock::::::…
FINALLY!!!!.....the Rock, has comeback, to Bos..TON

The crowd says their city name along with the Great One and they start cheering loud as the Rock lets go Josh’s arm so he can speak

Josh Matthews
Rock tonight you have your first match here in XWI, you think you’re ready to win it considering you haven’t performed in a long time and you’re going against the IC champion Batista?

You wanna know if the Rock thinks he’s ready. Well how about you answer your own question, do you Josh think the Rock’s ready to beat Batista?

Josh Matthews
I thi...

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

The fans go crazy again cheering as the Rock continues

The only thing that matters is that if the Rock is here now, is because he’s indeed ready to beat, whoop and kick every single monkey ass in this damn company!! And that includes that excuse of a champion Batista

He tries to speak again but the fans interrupt him chanting Rocky! Rocky! Over and over again. He waits until they go quiet and then proceds

You see Batista, the Rock has seen your pathetic job in this company. The Rock has seen this transformation of yours changing from an asshole to a nice guy and you were always saying “I’m a good guy, you people know I’m good, I’m a good guy, I’m a goo”…OH KNOW YOUR ROLE and SHUT your mouth

Loud cheers from the audience can be heard again

No one gives a dam about that. Specially the Rock, he doesn’t care if you’re a good guy. The Rock doesn’t care if you’re an ass. The Rock doesn’t even cares if you’re “the toughest son of a bitch to ever walk the earth” (says it with Austin’s voice)..When you and the Rock get into the People’s ring, no matter what kind of a jabroni you are, the Rock still is gonna layeth the smacketh down on your roody-poo candy ASS!!

The audience starts cheering again

And after the Rock’s done beating you. After the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared away- And after Batista’s mom has sung, The Rock’s gonna be the one walking out from the ring with his hand raising celebrating his victory while every single person on the arena chants his name, just like they’re doing now…

The “Rocky” chants begin again as the Rock takes the mic from Josh’s hand

IF YOU SSSMEEELLLLL..WHAT THE ROCK…

He suddenly stops and looks at Josh who is mouthing what the Rock says
What in the BLUE hell are you doing?..Were you trying to follow the Rock’s phrase?...Nah nah, don't answer that, the Rock knows you wanna be him, and you know what, the Rock’s gonna give you the chance to be the Rock this time. Go ahead, continue where the Rock left

Josh Matthews
IS...

The Rock quickly pulls the mic away from Josh and kicks him away

Get your monkey ass out of here this ain't sing a long with the Rock

Some laughs from the crowd can be heard as the Rock gets closer to the camera to finish

COOKING!!

He’s theme begins to play as he lowers his shades a bit showing the People’s eyebrow while the fans go crazy cheering until the screen fades to black

OOC: feedback?
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kick asses   Ready to kick asses EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

OOC: OMG WOW !! The promo is fucking amazing best rp i have seen in this site
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226250

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kick asses   Ready to kick asses EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 am

OOC:soory for the late comment but i love the rock and reading this promo was ELECTRYFYING awesome promo man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kick asses   Ready to kick asses Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready to kick asses
Page 1 of 1