Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Count Down Has Begun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Count Down Has Begun! Empty
PostSubject: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm

The audience is getting settled in as the announcers are welcoming everyone present and the millions watching at home to another amazing Friday Night Frenzy. Just as the announcers are about to announce the show the arena goes dark and the titantron lights up and a count down starts 5..4..3..2..1..

Pryo tech goes off around the tron and all around the stage as the fans begin to boo like the hypocrits they are. The camera zooms in on Jericho standing with his arms out to the side before turning around and causing a huge explosion of pyro tech on the roof for good measure. Jericho runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Where he demands Michael Cole get off his fat ass and hand him a microphone. Jericho climbs to the top of the turnbuckle before he begins to speak.

The Count Down Has Begun! 2dspzpe
I've been wrestling for different companies for many of years and all of them i've gained success... However here in XWI it seems as if the odds are always stacked against me... I won a battle royal to which lead to a major losing streak... However this past monday i changed my faith as I defeated perfection infront of millions of people...

The crowd begins to boo as the normally do..

Not only did I beat Ziggler last monday, I also secured my spot in the FNF elimination Chamber match at Containment for the XWI Undisputed Championship... Everyone in that chamber better watch there back because Y2J has returned and plans on walking out with a title one way or another...

The Crowd inturrupts Jericho once again.

Since my arrival here in Xtreme Wrestling Impact I've wanted to bring a change back to the wrestling industry... And thus far nothing is going as planned, it feels as if the idea of wrestling has been shoved into a blended and turned into a smoothie. Nothing is the same... not the superstars, the creativity, the cunningness, the aggression or the attitude... Instead wrestling is all about having a bad creative team come up with a story for superstars... Yea wrestling is scripted... hell even what i'm saying now it's scripted... well i don't know about the twinkle toes in the back but Jericho has had enough... No more working by the books, or doing what this boring company tells me what to do...

Jericho slides out of the ring and takes the script from the cameraman... He pushes the Cameraman and turns around to walk back towards the ring but instead he stops swings around and CodeBreakers the Cameraman...

I gave this company a chance to make the change peacefully but now that you have forced my hands, I'll personally punish everyone to get the change Cm Punk and myself demand... We want this company to run by our rules and regulation... The Next target in my mind is The Chairman of XWI Mr. Tej..'

Tej theme songs starts to play before Jericho could finish.

TBC By Tej
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 am

'' Tej's music hits and he comes out wearing a with a Mic in his hands and quickly begins to speak ''

Tej ll Don't Mess with the Boss

Hold it Right there Jericho !! All of this is Edge's influence right, Jericho hear me out I am not in a good mood, things haven't been going well with me and If you and CM Punk decide to run around the place and do whatever you want thinking this is your playground, you will end up being fired just like Edge. But you see Jericho I have always liked you, I don't get why you seem to oppose me. You see Edge was different, He sucked and still does, he didn't belong in this company, but You Jericho i see the talent, I still see the Best in the world in you.

But still, let me remind you that I AM THE STILL THE BOSS [Crowd Boos] , Things go my way, you want things to go in your way, make a wrestling company of your own. You have been doing well so far, you got a Elimination Chamber spot I don't see a reason for you being upset and annoyed with this company.

'' Chris Jericho replies ''

TBC : Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 am

Jericho with fire in his eyes look around the arena and then back at TeJ before continuing.

Look here Mr. TeJ I have got absolutely nothing against nor do I have anything against what you have done for this company... However over my years of wrestling I have seen and learn many things... Many things like seeing what wrestling should be about, what a good storyline should have been.

The Crowd is in silence which seems to surprise Jericho.

What I am doing has nothing to do with Edge it has everything to do with the decisions people like you make, whether you know it or not your creative team has been taking bribes and changing storylines to suit a wrestler. That is why wrestling doesn't come to me as it use to... Instead of people like you do something to change wrestling you decide to sit on your fat ass in your office while you watch the ratings go down.

The crowd begins to give mix-reaction.

What I'm doing has everything to do with the creative team and throughout my years i've learned that if you want to stop a problem from happening you have to take it out from the source...

The Crowd begins to fall in love with Jericho again.

That source is you TeJ either you fire that crappy ass creative team you have back there or you will find yourself laying in the back of an ambulance going to the hospital after I break the walls Down..

The arena errupts in cheers for Jericho.

Oh and TeJ when a superstar wait no... when an Xtremeist like myself makes treath to someone... they are suppose to run away not run towards that person or else there time will be up just like yours and just like these hypocrits who keep changing there minds about me.

Jericho stands in the ring and awaits the reply of tej.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 am

'' Tej looks at Jericho eye to eye and replies ''

TEJ ll Don't Mess with ME

Listen Jericho you are not the only one to have problems with the 'Creative Team' WHY? Cause you hate the IDEA that you are not in the top of this business. As Long as you are in the top, you don't got any problem, but as soon as you see someone above you, You blame the Management, The CREATIVE team !!

I don't get one thing though, you got a World Heavyweight Title Match In the MAIN EVENT Of the PPV !! And YET You got a problem. What do you want Jericho, what on earth is your damn problem.

'' Jericho doesn't look happy and replies ''

TBC - Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 pm

The camera goes to Jericho who is seen pacing back and forth angrily in the ring before raising his microphone to speak.

You want to know what my problem is?!?! Huh?!

The Crowd screams yeah in the background as Tej is seen shaking his head.

My problem is moronic assclowns like yourself running wrestling into the ground... The storylines make no sense yet you constantly try to pass it off as wrestling.

Jericho stops speaking as Tej seems aggrivated.

My problem is trying to understand what wrestling has come to because of people like...

Jericho stops and points at Tej.

YOU!!!

Jericho stops talking because the people are screaming in the background.

My problem is trying to understand what you and all these talentless assclowns you brought into this company is trying to say... Because one they are always running there mouth... and my second and most important reason is in every god damn promo none of your superstars can go without saying a curse word in every single sentence. That is my Problem Mr. TEJ and I plan on correcting it all by first destroying each and everyone that gets in my way. Wrestling will go back to it's former glory and that is a promise made by yours truely. Whether you like it or... Not Tej you will see what Jericho is capable of... First comes the Chamber when i take this companies most valuable prize then follow the Jericho revolution!

Jericho drops his microphone while the words "it begins now" is seen on the titantron... The camera faades black with Break the walls down keep going over the PA..
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

OCC : Wow this is intresting
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Thought I would shake things up a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Count Down Has Begun!   The Count Down Has Begun! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Count Down Has Begun!
Page 1 of 1