Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Down for the Count Results

Go down 
+4
Invader-X
RyanWolf
Whack Ass
feartheviper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

XWI - Down for the Count Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the weeks that have passed by, Xtreme Wrestling Impact has changed completly. Last Pay Per View we saw all the Champion defend with Daniel Bryan winning the title. Since the past weeks we have seen Randy Orton have a main focus on Randy Orton. With everyone having a target on him.. Orton had managed to turn that into a positive. He shocked the world by turning on Chris Jericho.. A Man who has been a victim of bad luck for a long time.. Tonight Jericho looks to take out CM Punk who is forced to compete in a Gaunlet match.. If he loses he will be forced to quit.. Though he isn't the only one who risks his career as Dolph Ziggler looks to take out yet another star as he faced John Cena.. If he loses he will be forced to leave the company as well. In other stories we got Daniel Bryan taking on Shawn Michaels,, which is said to be taking place in a Tables Ladders and Chairs Match. Shawn Michaels managed to beat Daniel Bryan and break his streak 2 weeks before.. last week they both had a match which ended in a draw, tonight they compete for the third time as the Rookie Daniel Bryan looks to take down his master Shawn Michaels.. After almost 15 years.. Daniel Bryan has a chance to take down a man who taught him his craft and is very well an important reason to his success. We have Cody Rhodes taking on Wade Barrett.. Barett managed to take out Cody Rhodes and end his hot streak.. after Cody really grabbed everyones attention by beating Randy Orton. Finally we have Jeff Hardy taking on Roman Reigns.. for the Finals of the King of Extreme. The winner shall get a XWI title shot anytime he wants... whie the loser gets nothing. With soo much on the line.. the two men face off in an No Holds Barred match.. We got lots of surprises and some amazing matches tonight so please stay tuned to XWI's pay per view Down for the Count

LIVE @ 6:30pm
Allstate Arena - Illinois Chicago [8th May Wednesday - Down For the Count]

- Opening Match -
~ Triple Threat ~

Rey Mysterio [ReyMysterio] Vs. Seth Rollins [Rachit] Vs. [Ali] Vs. Farooq [W82]

- Match 2 -
~No Holds Barred ~
~ Career Threatening Match~

John Cena [EliteKiller] Vs Dolph Ziggler [Ali]

'' If John Cena Loses he will be forced to leave XWI ''

- Match 3 -
~ Knockout Match ~

Kane [GamingLegend] Vs. Ryback [Ali]

'' The scene opens backstage as Tej Is with the fellow cooperation as he speaks ''

TeJ : Tonight is a big night.. The Cooperation has looked weak upon the last few weeks.. but it shall stop.. Tonight I need you all to stand together along my side.. and BE the Men you are.. Be Champions in that ring. You need to make me proud.. cause i AM tiered of being disappointed. Tonight when all is said and done.. I need...

'' As TeJ speaks Cody just leaves.. and TeJ looks shocked and out of words as the scene fades ''

Michael Cole : What the Hell was that ? what is Cody Rhodes doing

Jeryy Lawler : Well i Hope that was him realizing that all TEJ is doing is using him.. He must do the right thing

Michael Cole " What the hell is wrong with you.. Being with TeJ was the best thing that was possible for this young man

Jerry Lawler : Well that's what you think.. Anyways Cody Rhodes has now ore to focus on his upcoming match tonight as he looks to defend his title

- Match 4 -
~ Intercontinental Championship ~
~ IronMan Match [15 mins] ~

Cody Rhodes [Invader-X] Vs. Wade Barrett [EliteKiller]

- Match 5 -
~ Gauntlet Match~
~ Career Threatening Match~

CM Punk [Rachit]
Vs.
Jack Swagger [GamingLegend] & The Miz [RyanWolf] & Chris Jericho [Feartheviper]

'' If CM Punk loses, he will be forced to leave the XWI ''

'' As a match is about to start.. CM Punk decides to grab a mic.. the fans give a high mixed reaction as he begins to speak ''

Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

Yeah, I guess you people are happy now, oh wait that would be an understatement. Most of you would be thinking where was I all this while, or maybe I would never show my face ever again and hide at a place, none of you stupid people would ever find me. That I wish but again we are not playing hide and seek. Now for those of you who don't know, my career, let me say that again, the Best in the World's career is on the line tomorrow at Down for the Count and that's not all. I have to face three superstars one by one in a Gauntlet Match ? Like, is that for real Tej? I know, not many in the back can say that they have beaten me cause let's face it. I am not called the Best in the World for nothing. I have beaten top notch superstars like Randy Orton, Undertaker to losers like Chris Jericho and The Rock but seriously, what are my chances in this type of a match? Most of the intelligent people would relate with me and tell the rest the obvious but I am not going to rant here cause ranting is too mainstream. Almost, everyone does it here on a daily basis and I am not going to lead that pack of dumbnuts cause I am better then that. I am not going to comment on everything wrong that's being going on here cause well there are a whole lot of people who are jobless enough to do that and I wish them all the luck in the world. Unlike them, i let my opinions speak for itself in this ring and tomorrow is going to be no different. This could possibly be the last of what you are seeing from me here tonight but tomorrow you will see a different CM Punk, right or wrong, I promise you will respect me. And if this is indeed the last of The Best in the World's stint with the mic here tonight, then I all I would like say is a pleasant goodbye. I hope we are at peace when it's all said and done. But, you never know I guess. Maybe an angel would come to the rescue and save me and you all from the misery of seeing me say those final words. Ha, but well this is not a fantasy world we live in, there are no angels and if there are...

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes. He doesn't look happy as he comes out with a Mic.. He immediately cuts his music off and starts to speak ''.'

You know what.. Shut the crap Punk. I am done with you.. Done with your lies.. Done with your stories. After all the things you have done here.. to Piss me off.. You try to grab these people's sympathy. After all your dirty tactics.. after all the games you have played. Tonight You will be EMBARRASSED.. You will be Kicked out like the thrash you are. Your place will be shown and in the end no one is going to care about the your little fairytale of a story that you seem to talk about..

'' CM Punk interrupts him and replies ''

You know.. YOU Shut up 'BOSS'. I have my career on the line in a very unfair match up.. I maybe the best but I am no god. But before I leave I am going to speak my mind.. and Not even God all mighty can take that away from me. You can do what you want.. Say what you will but it won't matter because i HAVE absolutely NOTHING to lose. You Boss are Full of Shit and it is only time until you realize the big mistake you have done ,.. and I would like to think..

'' As CM Punk Speaks.. all of a sudden th TItantron hits and its none other than the Masked man.. the crowd give a huge reaction and CM Punk looks shocked and out of words ''

Masked Man ll Unknown

Angels Exist, yes Punk, they do and speaking of angels, you already have one around you. Someone who always looks after you like a mother looks after her child, like a bodyguard who protects his master of unwanted hooligans, he guards you and tackles all the obstacles from your path and gives you a straight road ahead. He keeps you away from all the unjust hovering over you and eliminates them from the background, as in when needed. Yes Punk, that's what your angel can do for you and yet another occasion is on sight in his good turn diary and like a loyal Samaritan, he will protect you from your enemies. I promise you in front of all these people, that when it's all done and dusted, you will be a free soul and at a better place then all your competitors, a place where only the best can establish their fortress. I hereby bow down to your almighty and take a pledge that I will not let your opponents win tonight. The Angel must now settle the unfinished business, something which should have been taken care of a long, long time ago.

'' CM Punk looks dazed and confused.. as his titantron fades and Jack Swagger gets in the ring as the referee starts the Match ''

- Match 6 -
~ Hardcore Championship ~
~ Tables Ladders & Chairs Match ~

Daniel Bryan [Feartheviper] Vs. Shawn Michaels [HBKhoas]

Spoiler:

- Match 7 -
~ No Holds Barred [2 out of 3 falls]~
~ Finals Of King Of Extreme ~

Jeff Hardy[Invader] Vs. Roman Reigns [DJ]

- Main Event -
~ XWI Championship ~
~ Last Man Standing ~

Randy Orton [RyanWolf] (C) Vs. Dean Ambrose [JF]

Spoiler:

* As Dean Ambrose is handed the title.. the Fans give a huge reaction with a majority of BOOs.. The PPV crowd goes wild when Matt Hardy's theme plays again. While the intro is playing, the commentators speak.*

Michael Cole: Oh no! NOOOOOO! Not again! I'm sick of this guy taking up TV time!

Jerry Lawler: You know, I have to agree with you this time... This guy is never going to speak...

*When the intro finishes, Matt Hardy runs out onto the stage with a mic in hand and a smile on his face. The crowd is cheering as he pumps them up. Matt this time, runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. His music cuts off with the crowd still cheering. He raises the mic to his face.*

Matt Hardy: .......

*He drops the mic on the ground and the crowd boos and he is no longer smiling. He rolls out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp. He walks halfway up without looking at anyone before laughing and turning back around and the crowd cheers. He slides into the ring and picks the mic back up and the crowd is going wild at this point. He raises it to his face and....*

Matt Hardy:
How many damn times do I...

*The crowd goes NUTS at the sound of his voice! He can't even get a word out.*

Michael Cole: Oh my god! Is he actually going to speak?!

*Matt raises the mic to his face again and the crowd gets a little quieter.*

Matt Hardy: How many damn times to I have to come out to that STUPID theme until you people understand?! Listen to me as I repeat the lyrics... "Everything you've been asking for, yes, I'm about to give it to you." In that, I was referring to me finally speaking... "You ain't gotta worry no more cause I'm about to put one through you. I got a bullet with your name on it." Hmmmm who am I referring to? Well let's see every time I came out just about I came out around Dean Ambrose's skits... I got a bullet with your name on it champ.

*The crowd goes nuts again as he continues.*

Matt Hardy : "Sounds like I got an AK... As soon as I pull my gun..."

*As he says that, He raises up his hand and makes a gun sign with his fingers, like the hardys have always done. The crowd is still cheering.*

Matt Hardy: As soon as I pull my gun I know that someone's gonna die... die... die die. Whoever the champ is, I don't care, I'm coming for you. After a long month of coming out to each and every FNF show and pissing off so many people by not speaking, I made a silent impact. I spotted this company a while back and it intrigued me but now Ambrose since you think you're such a bad guy, there are a large majority of guys here that receive heat from you fans. Too many. I'm here to change that...

'' He drops the mic now as his music plays again and the crowd continues to cheer as the scene fades to black and te show comes to an end ''

Last edited by feartheviper on Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226511

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:04 am

Awsum results
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226197

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:07 am

wow completely shocking results

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225891

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247366

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:00 pm

king King of the world
Back to top Go down
Chris7

Chris7

XWI Cash : 200978

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Solid PPV here, FTV. Looking forward to my first match then.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247361

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:13 am

Awesomee Results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Down for the Count Results   XWI - Down for the Count Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Down for the Count Results
Page 1 of 1