Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Down For the Count!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

Down For the Count! Empty
PostSubject: Down For the Count!   Down For the Count! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 am

The camera returns from commercial break and is videoing the many fans in attendance for the show tonight while to MNM Theme song plays over the PA system... The camera cuts to the entrance ramp where it remains before Jerichos theme song starts playing over the PA system...

The Camera zooms in on Jerichos titantron before switching to a figure standing on the stage with both hands extended to his sides... The Figure turns around and it's Jericho... pryo goes over along the stage and down the ramp as Jericho is seen limping towards the ring with the United States Championship around his waist... Jericho reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops looking around at all the screaming fans and puts a smile on his face before continueing towards the Steel steps... Jericho walks up the steps slowly and walks on the edge of the apron... Jericho stops turns around and raises his hands towards the fans before entering the ring... Jericho walks over to the turnbuckle and request a microphone before walking towards the center of the ring... Jerichos theme song begins to fade as he raises the microphone to speak...

Down For the Count! RenderedImageCAP1NFXD

As many of you may have noticed ever since COntainment I've been exactly on the winning side. Now to make matter worst I have manage to get injured by the man I am trying to destroy... It's begining to seem as if everything I stand for is starting to backfire on me... It got me thinking when I didn't care about anyone or anything else for that matter I was on a winning streak... It made me into a Champion but the moment I started having a shred of dignity for people things begin to go wrong... It doesn't go wrong for them no because they manage to get there moneys worth of entertainment... No instead it goes wrong for me who gets defeated every week which is something I can live with but then I get a career treathining injury... That's where I say caring for people has done nothing for me but destroy my career...

The fans in attendance starts having mixed reaction to what Jericho is saying...

It's because of caring about what you people will think of me as a champion made me compete last night... It's because of you people I believed I wanted revenge on the Big Show which made me enter that Backstage Brawl last night with Big Show... And what did I get from that? Another career treathening beat down... Sure I dished out a beating to Big Show but I manage to lose the match and to make matters worst... What is suppose to be a 4-5 week injury sideline has now become 4-5 Months sideline Injury... AND it's all because of you People!!

The Mixed reaction begins to be leaded by more and more boos...

However I didn't come out here to bash you people for the Bad luck I've had over the past few months no instead I'm out here to tell you all that my match with Cody Rhodes is going to be the last match you will see Jericho compete in... Tonight Is the last night Jericho will be apart of Xtreme Wrestling Impact!

Jericho drops his microphone and walks out as the arena is in shock because of the announcement Jericho just made... Jericho exits the ring, slowly and starts limping up the ramp as his theme song plays...

END OF RP...

OOC: No I'm not leaving XWI I'm working on something... i'll talk to FTV about when he gets online.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Down For the Count! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down For the Count!   Down For the Count! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 am

OOC: Cant wait too see whats next Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Down For the Count!
Page 1 of 1