Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

rematch is on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

rematch is on Empty
PostSubject: rematch is on   rematch is on EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

''As the crowd wait for a superstar, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and he makes his way out in a hurried fashion. he gets in the crowd and waits in the ring. after a few minutes he starts to talk. the crowd cheer loudly''

The Undertaker

Its good to see you too.(undertaker addresses the crowd and the cheer goes louder)you know, they say that the true test of a man's medal is the test of time and in my opinion, i have done everything there is to do in this company and today i have come to address none other than that filthy fugitive who acts like a cock suckking son of a bitch, shawn michaels

shawn, you run your mouth like you think your the best, well i got something for you, the only reason why you do this is because triple h is around. if he wasnt here, i can promise you one thing, you still wont be wrestling. you are a piece of shit you think your great by saying "the sheriffs back in town"(sarcastic way)like your some impressive cowboy or something, well i say this, you come and you face me and when i beat you, i shall take your little cowboy hat and put it on my head and prove to the world why you no longer deserve to be in this business. ofcourse, if you face me alone, you will get your face pumelled since you suck so bad so thats why i will let you fight with your girlfriend, triple h. ofcourse, i already picked my partner, none other than the big red monster, kane who can beat you both in a matter of seconds. to prove our destruction, we shall challenge you to a title match on monday night massacre.

TBC: Anyone

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

rematch is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: rematch is on   rematch is on EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 am

OOC: the title match will be at FNF special first there will be a contender match .and why did u do this promo when dx alredy replied at return of the big red monster
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

rematch is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: rematch is on   rematch is on EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 am

'' All of a sudden a theme hits, and Jericho and CM Punk enter the arena and the Crowd erupts, Taker doesn't look happy annd stares at the two men who walk along the ramp looking at the Taker with NO Intimidating what so ever, with a smirk on their faces they look at the crowd and read near te ring, they quickly go and grab themselves a mic. and Slide in the RING. Both Jericho and CM Punk walk around the Undertaker with a mic in their hands, and Punk begins to speak ''

rematch is on K49nd0

Wow, Since when did the Undertaker, The deadman become a cocksucking son of a bitch, I am tiered of people like you, people like Batista cussing in public just to make yourself 'LOOK Strong' I am tiered of you people acting like you are the BEST, because You are not. WE ARE THE BEST, we Are the best in the WORLD !!

[CM Punk and Chris Jericho smirk and Punk continues and the fans are quiet]

Its been a while since we both officially formed a TAG TEAM, and we have had some tag team matches over the past few weeks, but I don't know why, we have not been considered as contenders yet. I don't Know Why, WE HAVEN'T BEEN given a Tag team match. Kane RETURNS, and Now in one week, without the waste any time, Brother of Destruction have been given a REMATCH, Why !!

[CM Punk with a stern look on his face, and the fans give ALOT of Heat, and The straight edge savior continues]

For Men like Me and Chris Jericho, who have done soo much in our careers. For men like us who have soo much talent unlike all the useless, pathetic people that this company has hired. They have just forgotten the TWO of THE BEST superstars in this company. We have under used, and kept as Mid carders. Are You serious....

Brothers of Destruction are just HANDED a REMATCH, but make no mistake about it this WILL NOT be tolerated. I know you are seeing this TEJ, hear me out CLEARLY because I ain't repeating this again. This will not be tolerated, you should forget Edge and FOCUS on Us. If we aren't treated well, we will force you to treat us well. We will FORCE you to pay attention to us because we deserve your attention and you better take us Seriously....

We deserve a fair title shot, WE Deserve the Tag Team titles, WE DESERVE to be in the damn top, but NO we have THE BIG SHOW as the Face of this company, ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS !!

'' CM Punk stops speaking and Chris Jericho begins to speak ''

TBC : Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

rematch is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: rematch is on   rematch is on Empty

Back to top Go down

rematch is on
Page 1 of 1