Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rematch clause at PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

Rematch clause at PPV Empty
PostSubject: Rematch clause at PPV   Rematch clause at PPV EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

I am sick and tired of a weakling such as JBL to have the holy grail that was once mine. After JBL beat me at Pride Before Glory, it has been consuming my mind after that and i have always wanted to come out here and ask for a rematch, but i have been caught up with other things like getting beat in the head by some coward who is not man enough to show himself, so i find that now is the perfect oppurtunity to ask for a rematch at the next ppv to gain back my holy grail.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."taker, taker". the undertaker waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Jbl, you might think you are better than me because you beat me on our last encounter, but JBL, i have changed. you, continue to act as if you dominate this place, but on Sunday, i can guarantee you that you shall be put to rest, you shall fear my power so much that before the match, you will be constantly waking up in the middle of the night consumed by fear in your own sweat regretting the things you have done to make me angry. you shall look me eye to eye, man to man, face to face, and you shall see that you have met death in the face, and the deadman will send your soul to the bottomless, darkest, scariest pit where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."taker, taker". the undertaker waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

i admit it, you are better than i thought. Sometimes it takes a loss to set you straight, and bring you back into the real world, but when you take two losses against someone as weak as you, it makes me question myself, to see if i am doing the best i can, so JBL, i would like to go up against you on Friday Night Frenzy so that i can reassure myself that i am not someone who would lose to the likes of you.

I am not gonna make Friday a rematch clause for i need to have pure faith in myself that i shall not lose, that i shall not give up and that i shall not be weak. for that reason, JBL i want to make the match a hell in a cell, to make this be a rematch of ppv, so i would like you to come out here and accept.. my challenge, for JBL, if you are actually courageous and brave enough to say yes, you should know that this very ring will be destruction and i will send your soul to the bottomless pit of hell, where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

As Taker finishes, Jbl's theme song hits the arena.

TBC: JBL

OOC: Comments and feedback appreciated
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225891

PostSubject: Re: Rematch clause at PPV   Rematch clause at PPV EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:12 pm

*JBL walks out onto the stage with no music and just a smirk on his face. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as JBL raises the mic to his face*

John Bradshaw Layfield: Undertaker you continue to try and fight and crawl back to what you once had but let me shorten this for you. I gladly accept, and you know why? To prove that I can beat you for a third time and finally get you out of my damn sight. You've been a joke ever since losing this title and it's only going to continue. Stop trying to follow in the footsteps of your brother Kane and prepare for another ass-whooping.

*JBL drops the mic and starts walking back but Undertaker speaks*

TBCB: Undertaker/elite. Finish it.
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

PostSubject: Re: Rematch clause at PPV   Rematch clause at PPV EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 am

As Jbl is walking back the undertaker starts to speak.

Follow in the footsteps of my brother? JBL, have you forgotten, or have you chosen to FORGET, that i am the deadman, and the deadman follows no one. kane may be powerful but his power is nothing compared to mine. if you for one second think that kane is stronger and more dominant than me, i shall send your worthless soul to bottomless pit in hell where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

One day.. JBL.. one day all this over confidence that you possess will come to an end. That Intercontinental championship of yours that you possess will come to an end. One day, whether it is me or whether it is another one of those undeserving mortal souls, shall beat you for that intercontinental championship, whether it is this ppv or this friday night frenzy, that championship wont be around your waist for LONG.

JBL, you have angered the phenom.. and with that comes cosequences. on our match, JBL, if we have a match.. if you are still the reigning intercontinental championship.. if you are courageous and worthy enough to face me, i will destroy every ounce of power you once possessed. you will fear me when we come face to face in this very ring. So listen in, JBL, when you get into this ring with the deadman, your soul shall be put to REST.

As the undertaker finishes, the lights go off and nothing can be seen. when they come back on, no one is standing in the ring and the undertaker is not there. JBL, who is in the middle of the ramp, loses his smirk, as the scene fades to black

End Of Rp

OOC: Comments and feedback appreciated

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch clause at PPV   Rematch clause at PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Rematch clause at PPV
Page 1 of 1