Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I Want a Rematch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226011

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:49 pm

As the camera rolls we see HHH walking in the arena .he has a hammer in his hand and he doesn't look happy. HHH smashes the hammer on few tv screens and he throws a table. He Enters his locker room and stares at the camera as he begins to speak.

||Triple H - The game||

You all saw what just happened,you saw how Jericho stole the win that i deserved.I worked my ass off for this match and i am not going to let Jericho simply steal my spot light.I deserve a rematch,I eliminated a lot of guys tonight and you saw what i did and what i am capable of but Jericho stole my victory.

He doesn't deserve to be standing there and celebrating i do because i'm the game and i'm that damn gooood!! I didn't simply beat people in the ring to take them out  but i beat them so i could get the shot not Jericho.I deserve a title here more then anyone and even the GM knows it and i told him that it would have been a stupid idea of battle royal. Now i want a match against Jericho for the contender spot and i want it as soon as possible because i am going beat that boy up real bad.

HHH smashes the hammer on the screen as the screen goes black.Another camera rolls and we see Triple H getting out of his locker room.Triple H seems angry and then he sees Jericho who is walking towards him. Jericho starts to speak.

TBC-Y2J/FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248543

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:10 pm

'' Jericho walks towards him.. and he has a smirk on his face and speaks ''

Chris Jericho
Want a Title Shot ? Hahaha that is rich.. You start talking about the same..'I AM THE GAME AND I AM DAMN GOOD shit' WOn't you ever change.

Now Listen up Triple h, And get this within your skull. I beat you and all the other 4 men as I rpomised i would. I walked out the Winner and the new contender. What in your delusional head makes you think that you can DEMAND a title shot ? What makes you think that The GM wants you as a possible Contender. Let me remind you that the reason for the title.. was cause the General Manager wanted the BEST of us 6 to face the Mid Card title.. and you can say all you want for a speculation of me stealing a victory.. But I don't see Beating you down with a Code Breaker and 3 other ppl myself.. being any form of stealing a Victory. I dominated taht BAttle Royal.. and even if i hadn't I WON.. So you can do whatever you want Triple H. You will just have to watch me rise and be everything you wish to be.. while you remain nothing but irrelevant..

'' As Chris Jericho is done talking he has a smirk on his face.. as Fandango steps in besides Chris Jericho and Triple H looks mad ''

TBC : Triple H 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 pm

||Triple H - The Game||

So you brought your little package with you.Jericho you don't deserve a shot at the title because since you've comeback all you did was be in tag team matches and your package would back you up every time. if you believe that you are better then me, in fact if you think your the best then give me one  shot.

Jericho you won't rise because you never did in the past and you won't now and i will also make sure it doesn't happen in the future.I will not let you overcome your dream because i know i can kick your ass if i get a chance.In Fact i can man handle you.I can beat you up any place, any time and at any day. The only thing that seems irrelevant is you .If you think you got the balls,give Pappy a shot, and he will show you who's the better man.

"HHH seems to cool off as jericho speaks"

TBC-Y2j/FTV
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248543

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Chris Jericho
Ohhh HOLD on there Cowboy.. You seem rather interested in my package.. All you need to know is that I have a pretty big package.. and it backs me up pretty well Triple h. 

I know you have issues regarding a small 'PACKAGE' Triple H but that is besides the point.This is seriously funny.. You first claimed I never had enough wins.. yet I was Unbeaten since I tuned against these stupid people. I used to really think there was no one moe ignorant than these people but you just come out here and prove me wrong. You kNOW You can kick my ass anytime anywhere ? Man Handle me ? I think that Code Breaker really hit you hard.. 
I DID BEAT You Triple H... I knocked you Out with that Code Breaker.. You can sayy what you want.. in the end it was You just had me.. No distractions no Fadango and I kicked your ass Triple H.. And about me being in too many tAG tEAM Matches.. again get you facts checked before you wats emy time.. I have just been in ONE tag team match.. Now Do you have anything more to say ? If not you may kindly buzz off..

'' Chris Jericho smirks and laughs as Triple H looks furious ''

TBC : TRIPLE H
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:18 pm

||Triple h - the game||

At Friday you left the ring like a coward because you couldn't stand being injured yet everyone else competed in their match. You were afraid that you would lose if you fought against Brock and you know you would have but you decided to run away and that was counted as a loss because Brock Lesnar won so stop saying you are undefeated or i'm gonna break your skull with this hammer.

I got robbed tonight and i deserved to be in the bigger picture not you.You got lucky tonight but if  you think your better then give the game a shot at spot,that's all i ask but no you won't because you know you'll be beaten up.

HHH drops the hammer and scratches his hand.

You know my hand feels itchy and when it does you know what i do.I play a little Game which is.......

HHH starts throwing punches at jericho as jericho fights back,FanDanGo tries to stop but gets pushed away and security comes up to break the fight as the two men stare at each other as the scene fades away.

EORP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Want a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want a Rematch   I Want a Rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

I Want a Rematch
Page 1 of 1