Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

kane reveals his evil plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226300

kane reveals his evil plot Empty
PostSubject: kane reveals his evil plot   kane reveals his evil plot EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 pm

the scene starts in backstage as josh matthews is seen standing

josh matthews:good evening ladies and gentlemen i have the devils favourite demon kane here with me tonight (the crowd start cheering) lets see whats going on in his evil mind.

josh matthews: so kane can you tell me about your rematch against DX and how your feeling after suffering a carrer threatning injury and honestly do you really think you can defeat DX ?

kane snatches the microphone from josh in anger and speaks

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

what you think im scared ? is that what you mean ? i fear no man and i will certainly not yeild against people who dont deserve their achievments i will gain possesion back on what rightfull belongs to me and my half brother undertaker and this is only gonna be a taste of what i went through . i do not care about what are the risks no living man can ever hope to stop me and my sick and twisted schemes will continue here in xwi (kane laughs) i will prevail this monday and i heard that i hav a fatal four way match on fnf , 3 men to torture those three men who will suffer my wraith are brock lesner whom i would really enjoy torturing as i did once before, cm punk who thinks he something great and he claims hes the best wrestler in the world well then his head will make the best trophy in the world , and finally his cowardly worthless partner jericho i will dominate this entire business once again and now in a more agressive , and ruthless way , i will show them what they caused me , it would be wise not to be in front of me in my presence and i know triple h you are watching this well WATCH THIS.

kane throws the mic on josh's face and chockslams him now he stares at his fallen and broken prey in anger and the scene ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226861

kane reveals his evil plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: kane reveals his evil plot   kane reveals his evil plot EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC:nice promo

b4 beating cole now josh lol xD
Back to top Go down

kane reveals his evil plot
Page 1 of 1