Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Master of All Reveals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Master of All Reveals Empty
PostSubject: The Master of All Reveals   The Master of All Reveals EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 pm

The Master of All Reveals 20120102_raw_v_jericho3_r

The XWI show returns from a commercial break, but not straight back to the arena. Instead, the camera is shown inside of a car&all of a sudden, the door swings open, and Chris Jericho steps in!

JERICHO
Hey camera man, you assclown, look over here! Yeah, you know why I gave you the authority of riding with Chris Jericho? No? Well I’ll tell you. Today, I’m going to show you what I think about this damn show. So buckle up skank, we’re getting started!

The driver turns the car's engine and heads out of the parking lot as they hit the highway

JERICHO
So, let’s get started, shall we? So I have lately signed up to this piece of junk show&Y2J is ready to kick ass &dominate each and every single man in the ring because you know i'm the best in the world at what i do&the most intelligent&arrogant athlete int he world.But sadly those fans&pathetic people do not understand that,so i'm gona have to proove to those fools who Y2J really is&that's by not only beating but crushing that Hunica jerk boy.So let's cut straight to the point;Hunica you Mexican germfull human being who doesnt deserve to exist! You're clearly a pathetic parasite drunk Mexican coward who's trying to make something out of his life just like all those fans,i mean trashbags!

The car suddenly stops and both Jericho and the camera man tremble down as the sound of a horn is heard! Then the car carries on

JERICHO
You damn retarted blind driver!Why am I paying you?Hun?You lifeless hypocrite!That's not how you drive "the best int he world" Y2J's limo!But it's not your fault it's those damn drunk assclowns of this pathetic city...Now where were we? Oh...so I have all the perfect ingenioun abilities to demolish and destroy you Mexican puppy!I singed with the XWI chairman on a special condition , that i dont want any disgusting tapeworms like you Hunica! Now to end this , i would like the chairman to know that i want a match straight up with you miserable punk! Now get that camera out of my face scumbag!

The camera fades back to a shocked XWI crowd...
Back to top Go down

The Master of All Reveals
Page 1 of 1