Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Jericho Revolution

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226524

The Jericho Revolution Empty
PostSubject: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am

The camera fades back into the arena after the commercial break to see the fans all exited to be on the titantron... The lights go out and a blue spotlight is aimed at the ramp...

Jericho walks out from behind the curtain wearing a black suit with and smirk on his face as the crowd is booing him for what he and Punk did to Triple H last night after there match on Friday Night Frenzy. Jericho slowing walks down the ramp with the spotlight still on him he stops turns around and puts his hands out wards... Fireworks light up the stage and the corner of the ramp leading to the ring... Jericho turn around and continues his slow journey towards the ring... As Jericho approach the ring the cameraman runs and gives him a custom made microphone before he enters the ring... Jericho climbs the steel steps and enters the ring... He walks over to the turnbuckle and sits on the top turnbuckle before speaking.

The Jericho Revolution 2dspzpe

Normally I would come out here and tell you about how this company needs to change, how it needs to evolve and before the personification of what Wrestling needs to be about. However tonight I am in a particularly good mood... But luckily for you that won't change a thing.

The arena errupts with Major heat towards Jericho.

Last night on Friday Night Frenzy you all witnessed the distruction and carnage Punk and Myself could cause in this ring. Punk and Myself are the defination of what people like you and the assclowns in the back want to be like... The Best In The World.

Jericho pauses and takes in all the boos the crowd has to give.

Are you done now? Because no matter how much you boo me that won't change a damn thing because you people will always be hypocritic assclowns.

The crowd errupts with boos only to inturrupt Jericho.

Last night at Friday Night Frenzy in the main event you all witnessed why I'm called the best in the world... Not only did Team Frenzy win but it was all because of Punk and Myself... I eliminated Not one... Not two... But all three of Monday Night Madness representatives... They call themselves the best but in that match they should what they really are the best at... Getting there ass kicked repeatedly by Friday Night Frenzy...

Now earlier i heard Batista come out here claiming to be the best talent this company has to offer.. I find that hard to believe seeing as he not only got pined by me but he also ate a last ride from his own partner the Deadman himself... If you want to run your mouth next time Batista make sure you can support your opinion with some FACTS!

Jericho pauses and looks around the arena.

Now that I've been sticking to my claim of bringing a Jericho Revolution to this company i've seen changes happening... First I found out that i'm one of the 4 people to be competeing in a fatal four way next week for a shot at Triple H the man I made tap like a little sissy last night. Now I know my Partner is in that match and will do anything it takes to win that match... But so will I. Jericho doesn't mind hitting Punk with a CodeBreaker and taking the win because hes man enough to say it out loud... Whether Punk or myself win that match it won't change a thing because the revolution still goes on... Soon enough all the titles will be where they belong...

around the waist of Jericho and Punk. Jericho is inturrupted by ______________

TBC: Batista, Punk, And chamber participants...
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 pm

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the crowd burst into boo's as the Animal shows up on the ramp.He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and grabs a microphone and starts to speak.

The Jericho Revolution Wh8j4

Jericho,Jericho,Jericho!! When will you get it in your small little head that don't talk about the animal because if once the beast is out.You will be out of the company because i am going break your bone in your body and destroy you and bring that little mouth to shut.Jericho you can say any thing about any one but not about me or else i will make sure that you will be HISTORY!!

I hope you understood what i am trying to say to you you little son of Whore.You think that by winning you can make a difference in the whole company or by running your mouth every day and make people go to sleep in 2 minutes.Jericho what i am trying to say that your revolution never begun and never will because this is the AGE of the Unleashed Animal.

Batista is going to prove why he is the best this company has and will..................

Batista gets interrupted.

TBC-Punk or Chamber opponents or JerkO
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Jericho puts a smirk on his face as he looks over at the Animal Batista...

The Jericho Revolution 2q3vh4n

I have got to hand it to you Batista... I would have never expected you to come out here considering the beating you took last night at the hands of myself and The Undertaker...

Batista takes a step closer to Jericho who is sitting on the turnbuckle...

Woah! Woah ! Woah! there you over grown baboon... I wasn't finished speaking so if you don't mind can you stand right there and get this through that thick skull of yours...

Batista is getting more and more enraged as Jericho continues to smile.

When you first made your debut in the wrestling, I thought you were one brave son of a gun... taking evolution apart piece by piece... However over the years I come to see the true color animal you are Batista... Do you know what type of animal you are Batista?

Batista screams a Lion!

Wow Batista I never thought someone could be so wrong... But you have just toped the scale... Batista the type of animal you are is a Dog! a filthy disgusting dog just like all these hypocrites in the arena tonight...

Batista looks around the arena as everyone expresses heat to Chris Jericho.

I've heard a saying that people only know what you let them see and what you have let these blind bafoons to see is on the out side you maybe one intemidating lion but on the inside you are nothing but a depressed old man looking for that one last match...

Jericho is inturrupted again by _-_-_-_-_
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 am

Brock Lesnar theme hit the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he has devilish smile on his face , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring he walks towards batista and jericho while a crew member gives him a mic he smirks and now begins to speak .

The Jericho Revolution 2r7ofp1

u know we dont see this very often ,its a rare segment between three guys hated by these freaks ( points at the crowd and the crowd boos) .chris jericho ,i respect u for what you have done in pro wrestling ,u have been in this business for a long long time and because of that long time u have been thinking like a complete ediot ,u wanna know how? ill tell you how u dumb fuck . u talk about change in this business along with that complete lack of hyegene smelly ass cm punk , ill tell you how this company can get change , it is when u retire old man( the crowd laughs) , you have been in this business for so long ive been hearing you talk about other superstars that you should retire and you should retire but the fact is you should retire jericho ,you tell batista begging for one more match , look whos talking judge you self jerko u come here whine like a bitch beg for title shots tell people to retire but why dont u retire why dont you leave? you really want change in this company your gonna get it when u get lost and give other people an oppurtuity you good for nothing weasel .

jericho looks pissed and brock continues to speak .

now because of you whinning like a total bitch ,you get to steal the spotlight one more time and you are in a fatal for way match along with me, cm chump and the big red coackroach kane , now if u wernt here the company would finally have a change ,they would be seeing other superstars compete in this match but your ego just wont stop, . anyways lets stick to the point dickhead next friday on frenzy i am gonna win the fatal for way match and then i will be the number 1 contender for the united states championship then your so called jericho revoulution will be nothing but a joke .

chris jericho is about to cry in anger as brock now looks at batista and speaks

what the hell are you doing here batista? you are not even in that fatal for way match beat it before you feel some pain from the baddest man on the planet and the next big thing in the XWI.

TBC: JERICHO,BATISTA,KANE , CM PUNK

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 am

Both of you shut the fuck up.I've been listening to this crap of yours from the last 15 minutes and Chris all you can do is call me a dog.Chris i never thought that the guy who wants to bring a change in the revolution refers to himself as "me" .(crowd laughs) these people ain't really hypocrite Chris ,you are the one who is.Yes you come out every day and bark like a dog and call out GM's,Chairman i mean seriously we have enough of your barking.If you want really bring a change then stop barking and start biting.I hope you understand what i am saying because i just spoke your language.(crowd laughs and batista steps closer towards Chris who moves back in fear) I am a Lion and i can prove it to you Chris and not just to you but to every body because this Lion from now on will prove why he Roar's week after week.A dog like you won't really get it Chris.A lion always stays at the top of his game and this Lion will be the same and there will be no one who can stop me,NO ONE!!!!!!I have to accept one thing that the son of a bit*h Brock said and that is the change will only happen when you retire Chris,Yeah Chris go home because this place belongs to ME!!!! Your little buddy Punk can cause nothing to me because He SUCKS!!!! ans so do you Chris so Buzz off and go back to your fozzy band and start singing classic music because Rocking isn't your option now. Wink

Batista turns his attention towards Brock who grins.

Brock Lesnar the man who lost to Bill Goldberg.The Guy who retired because of me.You know brock you and i hate Goldberg but the Fact is i could beat him and you couldn't.You lost a last man standing match against him and i made him RETIRE!!! and if you remember you aren't just the one who defeated Big show,Goldberg also did and not just once but Twice and i made Goldberg retire so that means i can beat all of you.Each and every one of you one by one.You all will be a victim at the Age of Unleashed Lion.If this lion will attack you once you will never return to this ring like Goldberg.

Brock looks extremely pissed and his face turns red.

You two haven't proved yet what you are capable of and i know i haven't but i will and soon!! and you all will see and Chris this company will change but not because of you but because of me because i am the BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD not you so ....................

batista gets interrupted.

TBC-JerKo,Brock,Kane,Punk
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 am

Brock lesnar interrupts

So shut your mouth you mindless doggy. look whos barking ,batista you are such a pathetic excuse for a wrestler , you cant wrestle batista , you are slow ,boring and u lack charisma .you are nothing but depressed old man just like chris said , you say you are the best wrestler in the world? stop copying cm punk u cheap moron get your own catchphrases , speaking of best wrestler? you are looking at him (brock points at him self ) ,i am a world class wrestler , i have been in many wrestling industries and where ever i go i am at the top of the food chain im always the world champion, thats not all i did something no body in this industry can do and that is become a UFC world champion and beat the best fighters from all around the world, you ediots might be known as good wrestlers or best wrestlers but i will always be better than you because i am a world class wrestler , and batista isnt even a wrestler you cant wrestle you steroid freak.

Batista Yells Goldberg did but brock interrupts

Goldberg did fuck you hard , ... yeah i know .

Batista looks so pissed that he is about to explode .

Whats wrong with you ? you stupid doggy , what happned why are u so angry?.

batista tries to talk but brock interupts him again

Why do you keep mentioning goldberg what does this conversation has to do with goldberg? goldberg beat me so? u ended his career so? he defeated big show so what the fuck is your problem? (brock looks at jericho ) hey weasel u wanna know whats his problem? well afcourse you do see the thing is Goldberg is batistas bitch ( crowd laugh badly ) , batista loves goldberg so much that even though goldberg is retired in each and every segment he talks about him , i mean what the fuck has all of this has to do with goldberg and he just brings goldberg up because he misses his love ,batista the mindless doggy forced his bitch goldberg to retire so that the bitch would stay home and take care of there mindless puppies , ill also tell you why ,one of batistas little bitch had a sex tape on the internet ,now the problem was at that time both goldberg and batista where wrestling so now the mindless doggy decided the golden bitch to take care of the children to prevent them for having doggy style relationships , see thats the problem old friends , and yeah one more thing u angry doggy ,you dont wanna have a bad conversation with the baddest man on the planet.

Batista looks so mad like this The Jericho Revolution Batista

TBC: CM PUNK ,Y2J AND KANE ONLY !!
OOC: PIPE BOMBS Razz

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 am

OOC:epic pipe bomb

if u had wrote TBC-Batista i would have done a better reply
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

''' All of a Sudden CM Punk's Music hits and the crowd erupts ''

'' All of a Sudden Batista Is Interruppted by CM Punk's Music theme ''

'' Jericho, Batista and Brock lesnar look at the entrance shock, Jericho later smirks as CM Punk enters the arena, and the crowd are on their feet, the camera shows the crowd and numerous CM Punk poster held up by XWI universe lights in the arena go out as CM Punk makes his way from the backstage, a mix of orange, white light around him.He stands up on the stage looking up to the Fans with the Fans gone all Wild. The Straight Edge Savior shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp toward the ring with a Smirk on his face. He stops on the end of the ramp looking at the crowd before he proceeds to the right side, he now is just near the ring, he Grabs the Mic and immediately starts to speak as he stares at the 3 men in the ring''

The Jericho Revolution K49nd0

I said this just 2 days back on Smackdown, and I say it again, For the love of God !!, Would you please just SHUT THE FUCK Up Batista. I am tiered Batista of listening to you cry, listening to you talk about being better than everyone else, because you clearly got to deal with the truth, which is Me and My friend Jericho here are the best. You and Brock Lesnar, Please... PLEASE Shut up. You got on bragging and talking and talking and talking about, what you have done. I saw lesnar beating Big Show and I was soo sure, I would ear this 280 pounds of complete shit talk utter nonesense and talk about how YOU deserve the title. Oh God SHUT UP

You lost to Goldberg, You lost a US title shot, I haven't been given a title shot yet, but not for long. This FNF mark my words, Its going to be either me or My friend Jericho win the Fatal four way, eventually the winner will go on to beat Triple H for the US Title, and the same will happen when one of us will walk out As your new XWI Champion. This is going to happen, and Lesnar you should quit focusing on Big Show and pay attention to us. Everyone pay close attention to us because me and Jericho are going to RULE his company. We are going to make things right.

Batista you talk about unleashing a beast, yess you were a complete beast when Jericho knocked you out cold with the Code breaker. We then gave Triple H a beating of his life, and then you got tombstonned by The Undertaker

[CM punk laughs]

You are nothing but a Big loser Batista, deal with the truth that You just SUCK, Brock Lesnar you are no less, you both keep cussing, yes this ain't PG, but cussing after every line doesn't make you look strong, It just shows how pathetic you 2 are, that you can't think of words to say. Just as Pathetic as these people here, who cheer me a times and BOO me a times, but I ain't doing this for you people.

[Crowds BOO]

Let me explain something to you people something, I ain't a sport's entertainer, I am a Wrestle, I wrestle and what I am saying right now isn't to entertain you its, just me giving some you people the plain bitter truth.Well If you people don't like the truth, if you people don't like what I am saying right now, you people just got to DEAL WITH IT.

'' CM Punk is interuppted by ______ ''

TBC : kANE, Brock Lesnar, Jericho, Batista

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 am

Jericho looks over at Punk and then back at Lesnar and Batista before raising his microphone to speak

The Jericho Revolution 2q3vh4n

Yea Batista you and Lesnar may have a point about me being an old fashion superstar but when it comes to retiring you are dead wrong... I have no intensions on retiring anytime soon, because unlike the both of you I still got it.

Lesnar and Batista looks at each other before looking back at Jericho.

You both should look into a mirror then you would know who should be the ones to retire... Wrestling doesn't need assclowns like you who state claims of being the best... It needs superstars past, present or future who can both walk the walk and talk the talk...

Jericho pauses and looks at Punk for a second.

Look here Punk don't get me wrong but at a time like this you shouldn't looking at Me as a friend because you know just as well as I do that the both of us want that win this FnF and we both want that win at Containment... But my desire tops yours by miles... I have no problem doing to you what I did to Batista who I code Breaker him into next week...

Jericho glances at Punk who has a look of disbelief in his eyes.. before he looks at Lesnar to continue...

Yea Lesnar you have done many things in wrestling but you haven't done something that I could do everyday and everynight... You couldn't show up here ready for work lesnar... When the going got tough you left Professional wrestling to go to UFC... What was the result of that? You got fired so to try and make yourself feel better you show up to a company like this trying to make a name for yourself again...

Jericho smirks as Lensar is showing anger on his face.

Batista you of all people should not be out here talking about being the best and how you took out GoldBerg... instead you should be talking about how much of a coward you are Batista... A real Hunter will take someone out face to face... Not attack them from behind like you did Batista...

Jericho pauses before continueing...

You see Tista if I was in your position I would have beaten Goldbergs face in that way I could see the pain and regret in his eyes... I would want him to know who is responsible for his demise in wrestling... And secondly Batista if you are going to talk the talk of being the best you should atleast back it up in the ring once or twice... But lets face it we all know that is NEVER EEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRR Going to happen..

Jericho stops speaking as he waits for someone to reply...

TBC: Kane, TIsta, Punk, Lesnar..
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Jericho,Punk and Brock I heard enough of you three and it's not the first time you have said the crap.You say that every week and i don't mind listening to it because it's worth nothing.

crowd boo's batista and cans are thrown in the ring at batista and jericho and punk and brock.

STOP IT!!

crowd goes silent and few cans are in the ring

That's more like it.Now Brock i heard what you said and it isn't the first time you have spoken about sex and gay porn and stuff.Brock i would like to settle this down face to face in a one on one match next week at MnM.I've heard enough from all three of you.

brock comes close to batista

Hold it right there you, i have had enough of you so get back or I'll unleash the quiet Lion on you

Batista turns his attention towards Punk

Punk the one last person who could make my night even worse.Punk you know you kept talking nd talking and talking and in two minutes i got bored because Punk you are as cheap as your talk.You can't do any thing to me.I can do what ever i want and i don't need an old man to be my partner and my back up.I walk alone and i wrestle alone and i will prove to the whole world that Batista is the best.

Batista goes towards Chris.

Coward,scared pussy i mean come on this is what you all had in store for me.You people are a dis grace to the company.you are worthless and you wasted my precious time.The Animal had enough of your crap.

Batista exits

TBC-jerkO,Punk,Kane,Brock

OOC:EDITED!!!!!

Last edited by Whack Ass on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Ooc:Yeah.... Consider me out of promo because waqas just ruined everything... I don't see how it went from me putting a segment like that only for him to reply about sex and gay and dildo... This ain't wreslting this is a pornography...
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248066

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 pm

-GuyanesePrince- wrote:
Ooc:Yeah.... Consider me out of promo because waqas just ruined everything... I don't see how it went from me putting a segment like that only for him to reply about sex and gay and dildo... This ain't wreslting this is a pornography...

sadly this is how this site goes with this kind of RPers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I know how you feel JF trust me... It's one of the reasons why I promoed Rarely back in YW...

When we said you can make the character how you want we didn't mean to make them a laughing stock... The fact that people who aren't involved in the promo is being mentioned makes me sick... If you got nothing good to say in an rp that goes along with the topic just wait and think of something... I don't see myself and alot of other people rushing to reply to an RP... Its not a competition
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 am

OOC: u know the thing is u gotta stick on the chractarer talk like the superstar talks ..here i dont see batista talkiing becuz i owned him so bad he brings up humty dumty and goldberg and talks abt dildos this is pure waqas not batista ..anyways i will reply here and end this segment soon guys .
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 am

i never got fired from UFC,i retired unlike u losers who got fired from wwe .im not like u weasels im different the fact is im better than you. and i will prove it when i win not just the US title but also the XWI title at containment .

Looks at cm punk and says

punk when ever i here you talk all i here is you shut up ,you shut up you shut up thats what u keep telling people but the thing is you need to shut your mouth and im gonna shut it right now.

Brock drops the mic and double clostilines punk and jericho .both of them are down brock now lifts punk up and throws him on jericho ,he goes down and catches a chair and gets back in to hit them with it but instead chris jericho hits a code breaker on lesnar ,brock doesnt fall both y2j and punk double drop kick lesnar as he falls over the top rope .lesnar looks pissed off as there theme hits the arena the scene ends

OOC: dint feel like replying after the comments guys but ended it ,dint reply to batista though due to those reasons

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jericho Revolution   The Jericho Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jericho Revolution
Page 1 of 1