Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Ressurction of the Masked Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Ressurction of the Masked Monster Empty
PostSubject: Ressurction of the Masked Monster   Ressurction of the Masked Monster EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 am

The scene opens ,we see the crowd waiting for some action suddenly a fire explosion hits the arena and all the lights go out.(screams are heard from the crowd). now kane theme song hits the arena.

Fire starts coming out of the ramp , and slowly the lights get red , Masked kane is seen standing on the ramp. he slowly walks down the ramp , as masked kane gets near the ring he climbs and enters over the top rope , then goes in the middle of the ring and stops , he does his signature taunt by raising his hands up slowly and when he raises them down a huge fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring ,the lights go even more red, masked kane now picks up a mic and begins to speak.

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

XWI a peace full place filled with humanly pests (pauses) is never gonna be peace full again, because i have been ressuructed once again ,and the destruction my demented inhumanly powers are capable of awaits your demise . But first i will torture those who are a disgrace to me . those like the big red monster kane, kane will be send back to the after life because he is not worthy of being me ,he will be considered as an imposter , a weakling , a wanna be , so because he opposes me he is a threat to me and thats why i ressucreted at monday night massacre and tombstoned the life out of him.

laughs in a sick and evil way and continues to speak.

I am a Monster a true monster , i am the devils favourite demon not him , I will drain the very soul out of him and make sure that he burns in hell for the entire afterlife ,The undertaker is my brother not his .

as masked kane says that he gets interrupted by this theme song ______

TBC: THE UNDERTAKER, KANE , ABYSS .

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226600

PostSubject: Re: Ressurction of the Masked Monster   Ressurction of the Masked Monster EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

kane interrupts masked kane as his theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd start cheering wildly kane looks very angry and his face is red

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face and one half of the tag team championship on his waist as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red he stares at masked kane with hatred . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER*

FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL I COME only to see that there are 2 of us now , you are right about one thing that there is only place for 1 of us and everyoneknows theres no bigger monster than me I AM ETERNAL , i am hell and i am chos and no imposter or a clone that tries to act like me can stop me , you picked thewrong guy to become you do not know what you wished for but i do your soul will rot in hell for all of eternity you shall perish like everyone else that have perished by my hand that mask which you wear used to hold me back it used to control my rage but now im a true monster a unstoppable force of retribution and chaos , EVERYTHING WILL BURN and if you dare oppose me i will break you just because you got lucky in monday night massacre wont chaneg the fact that i am a bigger monster than you my evil acts will bring pain and agony in to lives beyond which you could ever imagine to comprehend , what you are currnetly lokking at is your stronger self the only difference between us that i am an unstobbale force of evil the true devils favourite demon the most evil person this world has ever known and you are just an amature weakling who thinks looking like me will make you better than me , undertaker and abyss i am the real kane come and show this unworthy pest what it means to cross the massive destruction.

kane laughs at masked kane as he looks really pissed and kane continious

*THE BIG RED MONSTER*

what ever match we have when ever we have im gonna prevail even in the after life u wont find peace after my wraith is brought down upon you so masked kane you have no idea what im cabable of i have done evil things which you would fail to do even taking an eternity NOTHING can hold me back from taking my retribution VENGEANCE and i hunger for you soul nothing is gonna stop me from doing it im gonna break you and destroy you i will rip you apart and tear your SOUL apart when 2 monster clash only one prevails and i AM THE BIGGEST MONSTER and the most EVIL person this very universe has ever known (kane laughs evily).

Jerry Lawller:where is the xwi going through ? 2 kanes like 1 wasnt enough if 1 could destroy imagine what 2 would do and there gonna face each other

michael cole: yea but i think the masked one is the orignal one cause kane was seen in a mask when he joined the xwi but since he lost a mask on the line match oh wait this is confusing guess we have to wait and see who wins thts probably the real kane.

TBC:the undertaker , abyss and masked kane .

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: Ressurction of the Masked Monster   Ressurction of the Masked Monster EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:40 am

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

You Talk to much weakling ,you talk to much just like the humans do ,which proves that you are a human ,which proves that i am the real kane ,(pauses) proves that i am the real big red monster .The only thing you bring is nothing but embaracement to us demons , and what i bring is annihilation, Destruction and hatred to all who oppose me.

Masked kane comes closer to kane and speaks.

I am not here to Talk like a human but because you interrupted my desire to finally talk and explain ,let me tell you something ,i will take everything you have ,your pride ,you power, your very soul , and most importantly something that makes u a champion in the xwi , the holy grail ( points at kanes tag team title) , everyone will believe me as the real monster as the real kane,the undertaker and abuyss will be on my side and i will watch u get humiliated as i take it all from you , You will just be known as an imposter while i will be known as an ICON .

masked kane has a devilish smile on his face he drops the mic and the lights go out as they come back kane is seen standing alone in the ring looking angry . the scene ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurction of the Masked Monster   Ressurction of the Masked Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Ressurction of the Masked Monster
Page 1 of 1