Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Interview with the big red monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226600

Interview with the big red monster Empty
PostSubject: Interview with the big red monster   Interview with the big red monster EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 am

the scene starts as kane is seen standing behind backstage.

Josh Matthews:ladies and gentleman i hav kane withme here to night lets ask him a few question (the crowd boos)

kane is seen standing with josh matthews and he place the mic towards him

Josh Matthews:So kane you are dominating everyone that steps foot into the ring against you but randy orton said that you are intimidated by him and you need others to help you can u you tell us is this true ?

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

Does it really matter ? randy orton thinks hes something great i admire his corage but that courage is gonna be his downfall he will suffer comming this monday he says we need each other to our team but the truth is the only reason i actually decided to join forces was because i want to bring more sufference and pain to my enemies,and the best part is on monday it is a gauntlet match,and im gonna be the first one to face him im not even gonna let him reach round two,after im done with him i will show him why they call me the big red monster,randy orton the gates of hell are open for you this monday your soul will be mine (kane laughs).

you hav seen how dominant i was in every last and single match and as i said in my previous promo im gonna be far more aggressive and relentless in my furture battles starting with randy orton on monday all of you are gonna smell the burning flesh of randy ortons corpse as i take all life in him this will be a message to everyone who dares to oppose me in the future,if you want a match against me make sure that your funeral is ready, no one in this business know what my unholy deeds are gonna turn this business into and there is no one that can stop me.

kane now walks away with an evil look in his face.

END OF RP

Last edited by Haris619 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the big red monster   Interview with the big red monster EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 am

OCC AWESOMEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the big red monster   Interview with the big red monster EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 am

OOC: hell yeah hes doin a great job with kane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the big red monster   Interview with the big red monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with the big red monster
Page 1 of 1