Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Return of the big red monster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226000

Return of the big red monster Empty
PostSubject: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:22 pm

the crowd is waiting for something cool to happen and suddenly kanes theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd goes wild and everyone starts chanting kane kane kane.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

I hope everyone enjoyed everymoment in my absence well but now im back to make the lives of other superstars miserable,the only reason i was delayed was because of my injury that i suffered due to 2 biggest matches of my life,as you can see i am not wearing a mask and if you think this has has changed me for 1 second well think again well i do admit this has changed me a little the mask had my fury controlled but whts gonna control it now when i get unleashed ? all of you are probably wondering why i chockslammed a broken triple h, well the answer is simple i pick my prey however i want and no one can question me about it triple h felt the torment he caused me he stole my belt after i was defeated by the big show if this is a plan to get rid of a monster in xwi well it has failed i am BACK from hell.

kane stops for a moment looking at the crowd as their cheering for him.

triple h you think you stopped me ? the only thing you stopped is me being merciful own u enough games now its time to pay for your sins i will drag you all the way to hell and iw ill get back wht is rightfull mine when i bring excrutiating pain which you have never tasted before you will regret why did u ever enter this arena in my presence (kane laughs).

jerry lawler:its impossible the big red monster is back and he is enraged and gone berserk if i was dx i would just give up the title its way better than to face this monstrosity.

micheal cole:yea your right jerry its hard to bealive what im seeing infront of my eyes but kane has proven this mask or not kane will still be an indestructable force.

TBC:UNDERTAKER or DX

Last edited by Haris619 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225797

PostSubject: Re: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 am

as the crowd wait for a reply to kane, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and a huge cheer erupts. he walks out slowly and steadily.he does a pose called the destructonator when he gets in the ring. somebody gives him a mic and he starts to talk

The Undertaker

brother, i am glad that you have returned. i have been raising hell on my own here at XWI and when the two of us join forces, we shall make this company ours. but first we have to get back what is rightfully ours and challenge those pieces of shit who go by the name DX. when we beat them, we shall show them why we are called the brothers of destruction. we hall show them that they shouldn't get too happy because they won by none other than sheer luck. me and you can destroy any people who stand in our way because we control hell and death. we will rule this company like never before.

so what i am saying right now is DX, the brothers of destruction will face you for a rematch title match at monday night raw, then you will see who the rightfull unified tag team champions should be.

TBC: kane or dx
Back to top Go down
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225289

PostSubject: Re: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 am

No one expected this theme to come by... The crowd was on their feet with huge cheers.
Triple H with an angry look on his face starts to become Angrier than ever before and he also has a mic on his hand and starts to make a statement to Kane.

The one half of the Tag team Champion and the first ever United States Champion
| THE GAME |
Kane Kane Kane, youre enjoying it arent you? I have earned the championship and now its in its rightful owner! You have proven yourself as a worthless coward after you attacked me and ran away. Why coward Kane? Did you have to go cry to your mommy? Well I guess you did but thats not the point. The point is, you attacked and assaulted me in such a way that I couldnt get on my feet and now, ITS TIME TO PAY

Undertaker and Kane stares at HHH

And Taker, bragging about a Tag Team title on Monday huh!? Well im up for it , but unless the SD GM accepts, but it shouldnt be just an ordinary tag team title match, I want it to be a tornado Non DQ Match, I wanna hurt you both soo bad that the depths of hell can suck out all the blood and veins in you and make you suffer. And if DX wins, YOU BOTH ARE NEVER GONNA GET NEAR THESE TITLES!

Shawn Michaels theme song then plays...

TBC: Shaun Michaels ONLY
Back to top Go down
omaRRight

omaRRight

XWI Cash : 225921

PostSubject: Re: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the arena and the crowd gets on their feet to cheer him as he enters the ring he grabs a mic and starts to talk

Shawn Michaels
[/color]

Actually we are the most deserves tag team champion e had beaten cm punk and the miz twice to face you at the ppv and we had beaten you at the ppv and became the tag team champions the deserved champions and we can beat you again at any time and at any place andand Undertaker as i told you before youshould retire as you retired at the wwe and saved your wrestlemania streak you should retire here and save your respect or i well make you by beating at monday night masscare

We hear mixed chants from the crowd

Shawn Michaels

[/color]

And Kane as TripleH said you are nothing more than a coward and ya you well pay at monday and we want a no DQ match to beat he hell out of you and to make you wake up from your dream and make you realize that four of us well be in one ring and in hell both of you make me starts to laugh when i hear you talking about doom and hell and......

Shawn Michaels is interrupted by UNDERTAKER or KANE
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226000

PostSubject: Re: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 pm

as shawn michaels is interrupted by kane he know speaks

its funny to me as well because u both are gonna taste wht its like you just got lucky that humanity had taken over me in our last match but this time i hav no mask to hold my fury back and you really think leaving you in pain makes me a coward the only reason i spared your miserable useless life was because i want to take your soul personally fresh prey is better than an injured one , you both are weak but i like your courage and when me and undertaker finsh with you both we will make sure that both of you never walk again , AND I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE on those who caused pain to me that was nothing compared to what is to come triple h im gonna take your soul ill drag you to hell and the both of you wont be laughing this monday you will be screaming in pain.

kane now looks at the crowd and turns back to triple h

you think to what stop me ? a monster that even demons fear (kane laughs) you both are heading into a trap and things will be set in motion that you both can never predict i will show you what cowards means but this time i wont be so merciful because there is nothing greater than hunting your own pray then stealing his soul i will brake you AND THERES NOTHING THAT EITHER YOU NOR THAT JOKE OF A PARTNER CAN DO TO STOP ME , there are no choices you will perish , my thirst for destruction knows no bounds and i will not relent on monday.its gonna be fun stealing your soul and hearing the music of your screams , just pray that i dont show up on monday other wise there is no hope of surrviving my wraith , theres nothing more fresh than the stench of a burning corpse and to see a man suffer in hellfire and brimstone.

kane know acts like hes gonna punch triple h and triple h takes a step back now kane drops the mic and exits the arena

jerry lawller:oh boy im scared of sitting over here in kanes presence imagine what will happen to dx

micheal cole: well we will have to wait and see till monday but we don know one thing kane is back even more hungry for chaos and his new terrifying looks might have changed him set him free as he says.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the big red monster   Return of the big red monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the big red monster
Page 1 of 1