Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247866

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it Empty
PostSubject: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 am

''The scene starts and the music hits, TeJ comes out with the Fans BOOing him loud. We see a Big Grin on his face as he walks down the ramp. He reaches the ring and the staff hand him a mic and the Chairman of Board Tej Starts to speak''

.::: TEJ l Don't Mess with Me :::.
Last ni…

He can’t continue because Edge’s theme begins to play after “You think you know me” is heard

The fans go wild and stand on their feet waiting for the arrive of the new champion. Edge finally comes out passing trough the smoke flowing on the stage. He stops there and looks around the crowd before opening his jacket to let everybody see the XWI title around his waist. He walks down the ramp to the middle and takes off the belt to raise it to the air with both hands as rainbow fireworks explode behind him. He puts the title on his shoulder and then continues his way to the ring climbing the steps and taking a mic. He enters passing trough the ropes and walks closer to Tej and stands right infront of him. He lifts the mic to his mouth but doesn’t speak, instead he takes the title and raises it as the crowd begins to cheer. Edge steps back and then begins to speak

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
For four long weeks I’ve been waiting for this moment, the moment in which I get to see the expression on your stupid face when you see me as your new XWI CHAMPION!! During that time I dreamed how this moment would be, and I gotta tell you, it is better than I thought, I can’t even describe this feeling, so what I’m going to do is just laugh at you!!!

He begins laughing on the chairman’s face who looks pretty mad. Tej lifts his mic to talk but Edge interrupts him

Whoa whoa whoa I’m not finished yet!

The audience cheer and begin chanting Edge! Edge! And he just smiles

I told you Tej, I told you that if you didn’t get me what I wanted I’d make your life a living hell! but you didn’t listen, did you? You were too busy trying to prove that you have what it takes to run a company, trying to prove that you’re a smart guy, but the truth is that you’re not, you “sir” are the stupidest man I’ve ever seen!! I mean you actually thought that you could buy Lita and put her against me, you actually thought that she was on your side when the whole time she was still helping me by gaining your trust just so she can get me a chance to screw with you one more time by becoming this company’s CHAMPION!!!

The crowd start cheering again as Edge continues talking

I know what you’re wondering “Boss”, how on heart do I always break you rules and always get things my way, well the answer is simple…it’s just that I’m smarter than you! And no matter what you say, no matter what you plan, no matter what you do!..(he gets closer to Tej) it will always be..that..WAY!!!

He finishes and stears at the Boss waiting for his reply

TBC: TEJ
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249543

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 am

'' Tej takes his mic and speaks ''

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it RenderedImage-1

Edgee... Edgge... Edgee.. You have no Idea what I can do, you think you can get away with this. You think you can just break all the rules, and make them for your advantage. You haven't won the war yet Edge, you did what you wanted and now It's time to face the consequences bitch. You have invited yourself into hell.

I am the owner of this damn Business and you can't do what ever you want. Lita... Lita , you just got no idea what you have done.

Edge Now This is personal BITCH, you will have to pay for it all. Starting for your main event for FNF, Enjoy all you want with your title because You ain't having it for long. Do you have any idea Who I am ....

'' Tej is interupted by Edge ''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

As the matter of fact I do know who you are, you’re a guy…WITH NO BALLS!!!

The fans erupt in cheers as Edge finishes

Week in and week out you’ve tried to screw me from behind and by surprise. You tried to buy Lita, you had Batista assaulting me and almost ending my career, I gotta admit those moves kinda proved that you’re smart, but they also prove how much of a coward are you, cuz like I said it before you don’t have the BALLS to try messing with me to my face because you know that I can easily (he moves closer to Tej) DESTROY you!!

Both men stear at each other as the audience start cheering for Edge and chanting his name. He steps back and begins talking again

You said I’ve invited myself to hell, well for your information I LOVE being in hell, I love facing my fears, my problems, everything that’s against me and simply beat all those thing to show to the world that I really am one of the greatest men this bussines has ever had!! So it doesn’t matter what or who you put me against I will defend this title every time, and it also doesn’t matter what match you’ve planned for me for Friday, I will walk..out..victorius!! because there’s no one in the back who can beat the best champion of XWI, the Rated..R..CHAMPION!!!

The crowd begins chanting Rated R! Rated R! over and over again until they’re interrupted by the hit of a theme song

TBCB: Show or Punk
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249543

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 am

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

'' Just as Edge is talking, The Music hits and Edge looks at the entrance as CM Punk enters the arena, and the crowd are on their feet, the camera shows the crowd CM Punk Sucks posters held up by XWI universe lights in the arena go out as CM Punk makes his way from the backstage, a mix of orange, white light around him.He stands up on the stage looking up to the Fans with the Fans BOO loud. The Straight Edge Saviorjust walks out, with a furious look on his face. He doesn't look happy at all. He stares at Edge who smirks as he lifts his XWI title. He quickly paces his way along the ramp not looking or even thinking about the fans, as they BOO their voices out. He gets a Mic and quickly slides in the Ring. His eyes just looking that of Edge's and he doesn't look happy one bit, He just stares at Edge and then as the crowd settles down he replies '' ''

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it Acdj4HcCMAAkDFy

.::: CM PUNK ll The BEST ::.
Edge, got to agree with you, You are smart. Smart indeed, that is why you and Jericho set this up from before. After beating 5 other men, It took another codebreaker and a SPEAR to make me out. That simply proves who I am, which is simply The Best in The World

Edge, I am no happy man and mark my words I will get my revenge over you, I don't care what you have against Tej, but messing with me is really a bad Idea. I am no Batista, I am 10 times worse. You almost got your career ended by a man I beat couple Of time and trust me it won't take any difficulty in ended your damn career. I am pissed with what has been done, I need my REVENGE. Edge you are nothing but a 0 rated champion, you are not championship material. You don't deserve to stand in the same ring with me. You don't even deserve to be in this Fuckin Company. Edge you think Tej here put you through hell, well you have no idea who I am and what I can do.

You have just put yourself in a whole lot of pain and sufferings which you will have to go through for the embarrassment, pain and sufferings you have given me

'' CM Punk is interpreted by _______ ''

TBC : Edge / Big Show

XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Edge looks down and starts laughin and then speaks

Did everybody listen to that? The man who didn’t even lasted five minutes as XWI champion says I’m not championship material, how about that. You see Punk before you start talking about someone, first you gotta take a look at yourself. You come out here and every single time you say you’re the best in the world, but me, I don’t have to say it, I just prove it! From the two of us I’m the one who this people come to see, I’m the one who makes this show interesting, I’m the best because I’m the one and only Rated..R..CHAMPION!!!

The fans beging cheering again as Edge takes the title belt and raises it to the air. He puts it back on his shoulder and then continues

You say you want revenge for what I did, uh? Well do it I’m right here! But there’s something you should know, no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you will never take this title away from ME!! As long as I’m the XWI champion, you’re never gonna put your hands on MY..TITLE!!

Edge finishes and the crowd cheers as both men stear to each other

TBCB: This’d be a good momento for Big Show to come out Razz
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 am

OOC: awesome segments guys !!!!! really love the way edge is doing things around here great champion for FNF, and u guys just make amazing storylines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247861

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

As Edge , Punk and The Chairman Wait for the Arrival Of The Big Show... The Theme Song Hits

the contenders Look towards the Curtains and They see The Big Show Enter through... He walks Towards The ramp With a Very Upsetting Look and Then Walks to the Steel Barricade To the fans and Taunts at The Crowd.... The Crowd Boo As He makes his way To the Steel Steps.. He Hits his hand to the Steel Steps and Then Climbs It.. As He Reaches the ropes , He Enters the ring Over The Top Rope... He enters the ring With anger and Stares at Edge and Taunts Towards Him.. He runs Towards The ropes and Performs His Signature Taunt and That is Followed With Fireworks From all The four turnbuckles in the form Of Fire... He walks To The center of the Ring and Begins To speak With an Angry Expression

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it 14xouo4
First Of All , I Would Like To Make one Thing Clear To Everyone!! The XWI Title only Deserves two man's Waist and That is either Mine or Punk's!! Not Edge.. This MNM I will prove To The Rated R Superstar[ Big Show Stares at Edge and The Crowd are Cheering] How Much Better I am Than Him , This MNM I will Prove That He doesn't deserve The XWI title , This MNM I will prove That Edge.. You don't Deserve XWI!! Me and Punk Proved Last night that Edge and Jericho don't Deserve To be at the top Of the XWI!! At the Elimination Chamber I Lost!! I Lost to Punk.. But Punk Earned My Respect , He Deserved To Be at the top!!But Edge... You don't deserve this title , you Cheated cause you know you Can't win!! Your weak and Old , So Hand the title to Punk and Retire for your own good... Or else You'll have to feel the pain This MNM!! So Hand Punk the Title and Walk away

TBC: Edge
OOC: I'm Really sorry For the Late Reply Guys
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 am

Really Show? You’re calling ME old? For god’s sake you’re older than I am you big dumbass. GOD!! You’re so stupid, how do you even walk without falling? I bet you do this, (starts walking and talking in funny way) left, right, left, right, left..oh wait what’s next?

The fans start laughing and Big Show stears at Edge with a very angry look on his face. Edge then stops and talks again

You see Show, it doesn’t matter if you think I don’t deserve this title because at the end all that matters is that I am the one with it on MY hands! I’m the one who earned it, you say I cheated, but you what you call cheat, it actually is called seizing the opportunity, it’s called striking at the right moment, it is called intelligence, something that you have never had, and never will, you know why?..(Edge gets closer and closer to Big Show)..it’s because you’re nothing but a big BIG!..idiot!!!

As Edge finishes he and Big Show stear at each other and then Tej punches Edge from behind. The crowd boos as the Boss quickly leaves the ring and walks up the ramp while Show and Punk begin attacking the champion. Tej starts laughing but then all of a sudden Chris Jericho’s music hits and Y2J comes running from the back and quickly gets in to the ring to stop the other two men who over power him, but then Edge gets on his feet again and clotheslines Punk from behind sending him out of the ring. Jericho and Edge run to the ropes bouncing on them and they both send Big Show over the top rope. Then the chairman’s voice is heard

.::: TEJ l Don't Mess with Me :::.
Gentlemen, gentlemen! It looks like we have a little heat between the four of you, so we’ll have to settle it on the ring where you belong. Next week on FNF we’ll have two matches, the first one will be Chris Jericho against the Big Show, and the other Edge vs C..M Punk!

The audience begins cheering in exciment for the announced matches while the four men look at each other

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it   **Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it Empty

Back to top Go down

**Containment Spoiler** Finally getting it
Page 1 of 1