Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Finally it's happening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226261

Finally it's happening Empty
PostSubject: Finally it's happening   Finally it's happening EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:41 am

As the theme music hits the fans are shocked and  batista shows up on the ramp.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses. Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its rep
lacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring. He then gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

Finally it's happening Wh8j4

I wanted a match against FanDanGo and i finally got it.This Sunday there will be a match and not just 'normal' match but it will be a steel cage match. I've had enough time to get my energy level back to 100% and this time fandango will compete because if he won't compete i'll bring him in the ring and beat him because I'm the Animal Batista and i'm not just beating him because i want revenge, i am also getting payed for kicking someone's ass and that makes me feel great.As you all know if you are good at something don't do it for free and that's what i'm doing,Beating people up and getting payed for it.

I can kick Dango's ass anytime anyplace and any moment because i'm so sure that i can. Dango you won't even see it coming and when you will know it happened,you will be in a hospital watching us for the rest of the month.I am going to hit you so hard that you will regret even being born.I am going to make you feel the pain that no one has ever felt because you awoke the beast and this is my era,and you will be in bits and pieces because i am the animal and this sunday hell will be unleashed !!

Batista drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he leaves

EORP
Back to top Go down

Finally it's happening
Page 1 of 1