Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Mayhem's Latin Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 224815

Mayhem's Latin Blood Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem's Latin Blood   Mayhem's Latin Blood EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Hunico debuted with a win over Hornswoggle last monday night on Mayhem,he wasn't comfortable with his booking and wants to step up with the pros.Backstage a cameraman was following a frustrated Hunico wearing a white bandana around his forehead,black tank top and jeans with a pair of kicks.Hunico spots Invader X's nameplate on the door,Invader was relaxin with his legs on the desk in the office taking a deep snooze...Hunico just barges in slamming the door open with his hand,shocking X with his disturbance.The Latino superstar stares the gm,pushes his hands down on the table

..::Hunico::..
Are you kidding with me Ese?!Putting me against a little chiwawa like hornswoggle?Seriously?You just utterly disrespected and spit on my latin roots.I don't consider that win for me!That was quarter of a man!I might be the shortest guy in the whole roster but the most badass superstar to ever walk these halls...
Look i belong with the big dawgs and u certainly know it holmes,i got the skill i got the talent and without a doubt got the potential to be the champion!Just put me in a match with any puto from the locker room and i'll show you...i'll show you what i'm capable of and the reason why i'm here!
Hornswoggle was a fly under my tequila,now you're going to put me in a REAL match this time don't care if it was a dark match or in the main event comprende amigo?

Hunico takes a deep breath and take a step backward

Mayhem's Latin Blood
Page 1 of 1