Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Legacy's Road to Domination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

Legacy's Road to Domination Empty
PostSubject: Legacy's Road to Domination   Legacy's Road to Domination EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 am

Legacy's Road to Domination Codyy
Legacy's Road to Domination Dripping_blood

'' The camera rolls and the fans are busy with their snacks and drinks, as they wave their banners as the camera quickly focuses of the attendance that has gathered, and then slowly the noice decreases. Eventually the arena turns into a graveyard, with no noice, no vibration, Silence spreading all around as the excitement builds in the air and then Cody Rhode's Music hits and a then Cody gets greeted with Big BOOOS from the crowd ''

'' Cody Rhodes walks along the ramp not seeing the people, a hood covering his face he walks along the ramp and quickly, The crowd boos loud and Cody doesn't look very happy, he quickly gets a Mic from a staff member outside the ring, and slides in the ring. Cody Rhodes takes his time and waist for the audience to settle down as the raises his Mic near his mouth and begins to speak ''

Legacy's Road to Domination RenderedImage

I Stand here as a man who has done nothing but make a huge impact time and time again. If you ignorant, Pathetic, slime have forgotten, Me and My friend Ted Dbiase We beat your Intercontinental Champion along with his 50 year old Girlfriend Vader. We beat the two giants, we destroyed them to be called your Number 1 Contender for the Tag Team titles. I guess people have forgotten about that, so have The Tag Team Champions Abyss and Masked Kane.

Now Abyss and Kane along with the World Champion Undertaker call themselves the Ministry Of Darkness, well let me introduce to you all the team that will shatter your Ministry and prevail Darkness and nothing else in your lives, The Legacy. We are the Present and the Future of this company. There is no one better than the both of us, we will end your careers if we have to, just like the careers of the legends that we have destroyed. Taker a look at greatness and Beyond. Make no Mistake about it, and watch out. You three may be at the top of the world right now, but not for long.

You think we fear two men who hide behind a stupid mask, well yes I wear this protective mask, because you people don't deserve to see this beautiful face, none of the people in the roster deserve to touch my priceless face. AByss, you really have stormed your way to the top, along with your friend Kane or the imposter or whatever. The Old 'Kane' Sucked and you wear this mask, but you are no different from him. The same lame Evil voice, the same stupid evil laugh, The same stupid, Ineffective moves. You and Abyss call yourself a monster isn't that right. Well If I remember Kane and Abyss lost a match to this other monster Vader who I destroyed. You see I loved beating and giving soo much pain to that Monster that people feared, and I am going to love doing the same to you two. I am not intimidated, but you two should be intimidated by me. I will crush you both

The Legacy will rise and you both don't stand a chance ......

'' Cody Rhodes is interpreted by ____________ ''

TBC: Ministry Of Darkness [Masked Kane / Abyss ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: Legacy's Road to Domination   Legacy's Road to Domination EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

Masked Kanes Theme Song Hits The arena

Fire starts coming out of the ramp , and slowly the lights get red , Masked kane is seen standing on the ramp The tag team title is around his waist . he slowly walks down the ramp , as masked kane gets near the ring he climbs and enters over the top rope , then goes in the middle of the ring and stops , he does his signature taunt by raising his hands up slowly and when he raises them down a huge fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring ,the lights go even more red, masked kane now picks up a mic and walks towards cody who now stands behind the turn buckle and begins to speak.

...::::MASKED KANE::::...

Child , you Cry to much (cody Yells child?) ,Yes.. what you are is a pathetic child ,you talk trash about The ministry of darkness, Let me ask you your question ..you think you stand a chance against us or you can crush us , well go tell your Little Boy friend Ted That the ministry of darkness are gonna beat the children known as the legacy.

Masked Kane winks and a fire explosion occurs from the turn buckle behind Cody , Cody panics and looks intimidated while Masked kane does his evil laugh.

Listen Child me and Abyss are the Tag Team Champions , we are the best Tag team in this business thats why we hold these titles , you are just some spoiled brats , who beat some already retired legends to become the no 1 contenders , and now you have opened the gates to hell , Me and Abyss we are legends in this business ,legends that still got it , legends that are monsters , Legends that are champions . You think you can talk trash and become champions? well talk is cheap little boy , say what you want but you do not realise what you have done.

You have bough misery upon your selves ,and you have bought torture upon your selves , the inevitable awaits The destruction about to occur , So no 1 contenders when we face each other ,The result will be as expected Ministry of darkness still your tag team champions , and thats not all we will be champions for a long long time and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

Masked kane stops ,cody replies .

TBC, CODY RHODES ,ABYSS
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247661

PostSubject: Re: Legacy's Road to Domination   Legacy's Road to Domination EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Cody and Kane stare at Each other with Kane laughing and Cody In deep Fear... All of a sudden The Theme Song hits

The crowd are confused and There are mixed Reactions to the Theme Song, The Masked Kane is seen with a smirk.. The crowd and Cody look towards The curtain and They see Abyss entering with The Ministry of Darkness's theme song, Abyss is with a White Outfit, A bag and This time a Bar Wired steel Chair, He performs His Signature Taunt on the stage and All of a Sudden Fireworks occur in the ring from The four turnbuckles in The form of fire, Cody gets Intimidated as the fireworks occur.. Abyss is seen with a Evil grin

Michael Cole: Now what's in the bag?? I mean he's already hurt himself In every way possible !!

Jerry Lawler: Cole don't you get It!! He doesn't care if He's hurt or not, Brutalizing people including himself is His passion

Abyss walks to The ramp and Looks at The crowd, His attention moves towards a Little boy who is with The same mask as Abyss, The 6foot Monster walks to The boy and looks at Him closely.. Abyss laughs at The boy and Proceed's to The steel steps, He reaches The steps and immediately lays the Bag on the corner of ring, Abyss stops before taking a step and smiles.. He connects with smashes on the forehead with The bar Wired steel Chair and is busted open with laughter, He stops to smash The Bar wired steel Chair and Climbs the steps, He reaches the ropes and enters the ring Over the Top rope... As he enters the ring he Immediately runs towards a Turnbuckle and climbs the 2nd rope, He again connects with smashes on the Forehead using the Bar wired steel chair and makes his face a Bloody mess, He throws the Bar Wired Steel Chair away and jumps from the 2nd rope To the ground.. Abyss walks towards Cody Rhodes with an Evil Laughter and They stare at each other closely, A Staff Member from The commentary area slides in The ring and hands The monster Abyss a Mic to speak, Abyss Begins to speak

Legacy's Road to Domination 20hn7o3

Weak Human The Ministry of Darkness has controlled the company of XWI and many weakling have already Realized that, We hold The XWI World Title, The XWI Tag-Titles and are Going to be holding the XWI Intercontinental Title, I don't care how I speak or LOOK!! The Ministry of Darkness NEVER FORGET and Never FORGIVE!! You think Ending career's by being a Coward Really matters?? It shows how weak of a Person and Team you are, Myself and Kane are not here For Looking Good, we are Hear to Spread The Darkness among the XWI, we are The current Tag Team Champions and will remain Tag Team Champions because we are No cowards!! We are Darkness which means Terror, Weak Human you wear your Mask so That it prevents you from Looking Bad but We were our masks so That it controls our Fury, anger and Destruction, Weak Human you think we 'The Ministry Of Darkness' are scared of VADER?? Vader was trying to be what he isn't and That's a monster!! Its good he's not here, Because if he is We are going to inflict pain on Him!! More pain Than a Immortal Monster!! More Pain than darkness!!

Cody is In deep Fear , Abyss walks to the corner of The ring and Takes the Bag, He spills Out Sharp and pointy Thorns out of the Bag with Laughter, He connects with smashes on the Thorns with his Head and his Hands, He stands up and walks to Kane and They both stand together facing Cody Rhodes

TBC: Masked Kane/ Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy's Road to Domination   Legacy's Road to Domination Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy's Road to Domination
Page 1 of 1