Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The End of the Road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247666

The End of the Road Empty
PostSubject: The End of the Road   The End of the Road EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

“You Think You Know me” is heard as Edge’s music begins to play while the fans go crazy

The Rated R Superstar comes out passing trough the smoke that flows in the stage. The crowd now cheers louder and stand on their feet as Edge begins to walk down the ramp He stops in the middle of it and looks down for a sec before rasing his hands doing his usual pose while rainbow fireworks explode behind him. Edge then runs to the ring and slides into it staying in then mat for a moment. He gets up and walks to the center of the ring asking for a mic. A staff member hands one to him and he begins to speak

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
2 months ago I was sitting back there in that locker room just resting after a match and then I had an epiphany. I realized that everything was wrong with this place, it just wasn’t what it’s supposed to be. I realized that this place needed a real change!. It needed someone to step up against the authority to make things right! That someone had to be a brave man. A man who has no fears. A man who is whiling to put everything in risk. I realized that that man…had to be me!

So, I immediately came down and stood in the middle of this ring and spoke my mind out. I said everything that needed to be said. I took the initiative to take this company to it’s glory days!..And now, I stand before you after two hard months and I can tell you..I DIT IT!!

The audience starts cheering and clapping. Then some “Thank You Edge” chants are heard and suddenly the entire arena is chanting along. Edge smiles and looks down to the mat before speaking again

You know, the day it all started I said I would do anything in order to get what I wanted. I said I’d even put my body and my career in risk, and for eight long weeks I did exactly that. During that time, my body suffered too much damage. I got beat so many times that now I can’t even walk nor sleep cause of the pain. Right now I’m feeling like I’m in hell. I am completely destroyed…and because of that..I’ve decided to stop once and for all

He stops talking and lowers the mic while the camera shows some confused fans. Edge scratches his forehead and pulls his hair back. He then continues

I..I..I just can’t take it anymore. I desperately need to laid down and get some rest. It’s been a long way from the day I first entered to a wrestling ring and this day, and during this time I’ve suffered too much and my body just can’t keep going anymore…So, in order to protect myself..I gotta say goobye

The fans start booing as Edge continues

You know I love you all and if this wasn’t necessary I wouldn’t do it, but as I said before, it is just too much now. This is the end of the road for me, and all I can say now is thank you for all those nights you were there for me…goodbye

Edge drops the mic and goes to exit the ring while the fans cheer and clap for him

The End of the Road Edge-retires-a
The End of the Road Edge-retires-a

He walks to the back while the camera focuses on his until the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down

The End of the Road
Page 1 of 1