Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Back To Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 225573

Back To Road Empty
PostSubject: Back To Road   Back To Road EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:12 am

The XWI universe are on their seats with high expectations on their mind. . .

MusicPlaylist

Then suddenly the people couldn't believe what they are listening to, Randy Orton's theme music is playing and the crowd are on their feet as Orton appeared with a shocking return! Orton walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face, he takes a deep breath, and rolls into the ring, he taunts for the crowd as the crowd cheered even louder. Orton grabs a microphone and started speaking.

The Return || Randy Orton

I know that this past month, I haven't been showing up anymore after I lost my Intercontinental Title to Kevin Nash in a steel cage match and I lost the world title match. So I guess Containment wasn't my night, it was Kevin Nash's and it was also The Undertaker's night

The crowd boos . . .

But I am back and this time I am better than ever, I am the Viper Randy Orton for crying out loud, I am the Apex Predator, I never stop hunting for victims to strike with my venom. I am now very fresh and ready to be once again a champion, not just a champion, The Champion!

The crowd started cheering for the Viper

I am here back for a start, and If I won the Intercontinental Title fast and easily, how would it be any difficult now, but this time for a bigger prize, the prize that I wasn't able to to win and I will do it not just at any Pay-Per-View event but the grandest stage of all! If Containment wasn't my night, Ultimate Showdown must be

Randy Orton stares at the crowd as they cheer for him and his theme started playing but suddenly, Josh Mathews runs into the ring with a microphone for an interview.

Josh Mathews

Randy Orton, despite your aim for Ultimate Showdown, what do you have to say about your former team legacy?

Randy Orton

You know what Josh, that is the other reason I am back, to have revenge on legacy and I have my ways of doing it.

Orton walks away from Josh Mathews and climbs the turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd as his theme music plays once again

End Of Promo
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

Back To Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To Road   Back To Road EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 am

OCC : Amazing RP mahn, Welcome BACK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Back To Road
Page 1 of 1