Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Final Showdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249543

The Final Showdown Empty
PostSubject: The Final Showdown   The Final Showdown EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 am

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

'' The camera's roll and the arena is silent as a graveyard, No sound no movement by the fans, as they await someones arrival and then all of a sudden The Straight Edge Savior, CM Punk's Music hits and CM Punk enters the arena from the curtains, and the crowd give a huge heat, the camera shows the crowd CM Punk posters held up by XWI universe lights in the arena go out as CM Punk makes his way from the backstage, a mix of orange, white light around him.He stands up on the stage looking up to the Fans with the Fans giving a mixed reaction. The Straight Edge Savior shakes his head as he starts walking down the ramp with his US Title on his shoulders, as he walks toward the ring with a Smirk on his face. He stops on the end of the ramp looking at the crowd before he proceeds to the right side, he now is just near the ring, he Grabs the Mic and immediately starts to speak as he stares at the people and smile ''

The Final Showdown K49nd0
iT'S been a while since I came out here, Well there a few things I want to say.

[He looks at the Crowd and continues]

You know Ever since The Surprise Show, and I won the US title, I never really have talked about how I feel to hold this US title, I never talked about what I was going to do with it, because I knew what I wanted and that was the XWI title. Now last week I beat Rob Van Dam in his own playground, I beat the Extreme RVD, In a Extreme Rules Match.

[Punk smirks and a mixed reaction from the crowd and he continues]

Now RVD, I remember one little thing that you told the last time we talked. That IF I happen to beat you, which I did. I would be give a XWI title shot. Now RVD, Not sure you remember this, but your cocky, confident self has resulted in making you face me in your first title defense which Will be your LAST title reign ever. I am going to get that title RVD, i am ready to do absolutely Anything for it. I hold this US title but I don't care, This title just means nothing, I want that title and I will get it. I beat Jericho thrice, and I have beaten you twice and just Like Jericho I will beat you again and end you once and for all in the Grandest Stage of them all. I will be the first one to hold the XWI title and the US title, and you know to make things more intresting I am going to keep my US title online RVD. How is that for you ?

[CM Punk Smirks and raises his title and the crowds cheer]

I want one shot for your title RVD, I am ready to do anything. I know I can beat you again, I deserve that title. I will put my US title online, If you beat me you just get exactly what you want, and if you lose which you will. You can do whatever you want . Now I would like to think that maybe ______

'' As CM Punk Speaks he is intercepted by Rob Van Dam ''

TBC : Rob Van Dam
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

The Final Showdown
Page 1 of 1