Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? Empty
PostSubject: A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?   A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 am

The Scene opens and brock lesnars theme hits the arena .

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he looks angry , he Jogs down the ramp (crowd keep booing him)

Michael Cole: HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

as Brock gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he takes a moment and then begins to speak

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? 2r7ofp1

I am sick of everything here in the XWI, i just cant take it any more ,i wanna destroy everyone in my path i want the big show (looks really angry).Big show cost me my only chance to Main Event Ultimate Showdown ,i was suppose to be in the main event but it got ruined because of that worlds largest homo .

Last week at the ppv it seemed like a team being formed by me triple h and kane but those losers dont deserve to be associated with the next big thing in the XWI,they lost there match they failed to impress the baddest man on the planet so i hit them with the f5s and punished them badly , and where are they now? in the hospital..

brock looks really angry

I am the most dominant wrestler to ever step foot in the XWI ,since my arrival i have been dominating people ,i have ended careers ,i have beaten champions ,and i have given them the beatdowns of there lifes , and now i look to be more agressive more focused then ever i look to be bigger badder and better then everyone here in the XWI. why am i so angry , why am i bringing up the hatred the pain deep down inside me its because of the big show, i dont wanna beat big show ,i have already done that ,i dont wanna f5 him over and over again ,i dont wanna put him on a strecher and then wait for him to come back, what i wanna do is end the big show.

i wanna end his dam career, and make sure he never comes back again ,i wanna finish the big show just like i finished the old forgotten goldberg , finishing and ending his career sound really soft , the hatred i have for that fat ass you have no idea what i wanna do to him, lets just say that i will do something no one has ever done and no one is capable of doing to the big show ,and i wanna start from ultimate showdown , he took my chance to main event the ppv, but if he is a coward he will also try make sure that i dont headline the ppv, i challenge big show to a match at ultimate show down , i want revenge ,so big show get your ass out here and accept my dam challenge , The baddest man on the planet Brock Lesnar vs the worlds largesrt homo the big show at the grandest stage in sports entertainment .

Brock waits for Big shows reply

TBC: THE BIG SHOW

Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247861

PostSubject: Re: A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?   A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

As Brock Lesnar waits For The arrival Of Big Show.... All of a sudden The Theme song hits

The angry Lesnar looks Towards the stage and Look's at The Worlds Largest Athlete enter through The curtains , The giant is With a Black singlet and Black Boots.. He walks To the ramp with the Crowd Booing Him, He taunts at The crowd with a Devilish smirk and Makes his way to The Steel Steps.. As he reaches the steps He Hits his arm to the The Steel steps and Climbs it.. As he Reaches at The top He enters The ring over The top rope, The Giant runs Towards The Ropes and performs His Signature Taunt and as He does Fireworks appear From The Four Turnbuckles in the Form of Fire, Big show and Brock have A Stare at each Other, A Staff Member Runs To the ring From the Commentary side and Slides in the ring To give The Giant a Mic, As The staff member does The Worlds Largest Athlete Connects With a K.O punch on The staff Member... The Giant speaks with anger

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? 14xouo4
Brock, Let me make 1 thing Clear to you!! You should Know that what You asked May or will end Your Career, What you asked for is Hell, What you asked For is Pain... Ever since I lost That chamber It Just made Me Stronger, My first Match after The Chamber was with Batista.. I unleashed my Pain on him and Every single One in the arena Saw that and Because of what I did to Him The GM of MNM Cancelled his Match so that He could Come back When He was able to Wrestle!! The next FNF I faced Edge and Jericho and my team Emerged Victorious... and Last night at MNM I K.O Edge and again was Victorious... But what happen after The match was Batista taking his Revenge... He just could not stand How i crushed Him to The ground So he attacked Me like a Coward.. Brock at the Chamber I had Proven that I was better than You.. You thought That we were even?? Well we aren't Even any More cause I'm way Ahead of You... You want Your Chance at Ultimate Showdown against Me You got it , You wanna End The era of Big Show well You got your Only chance at Ultimate Showdown... After that Match I don't Know if I'm Taken out on a Stretcher or Your Gonna Be taken Out On a Stretcher But I sure Do Know 1 Thing That Is One of Us are gonna be No longer In the XWI.. There's one thing That I don't Know and That is Our stipulation... Is it Gonna be a No Holds Barred???

The Crowd BOO as they Hear The stipulation

Or a Match That has Ended career's and a Match That has Lead Careers To a whole New Level.. Everyone who have experienced That Match were Never the same After it.. The match was Designed for Pain and suffering and The match was Indeed Threatening... A match That neither One of us Have been In.. That Match Is a One on One Chamber match!!

The crowd Cheer as They hear The stipulation and Brock Lesnar is Seen with a Devilish Smirk

Brock You may Not have The experience Of being Inside That Chamber but you Got an advantage... In that Chamber you can Beat me as Viciously as You want and as Much You want Too.. There's No one to stop You!! You can Get rid Of The Big Show era and Move on.. But I am gonna Give The absolute Best From Me and You should Too Brock So that We clearly Know Who's Better... You can use The Chain, You can use The Glass and you can use Chamber door.. Anything and Everything could happen.. So speak your decision of The stipulation...

TBC: Brock Lesnar Only
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

PostSubject: Re: A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?   A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 am

Brock raises the mic and speaks.

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? 2r7ofp1

You are dam right..I know each and every way to make people suffer to make them feel the pain ,and the best way to make u feel pain will be inside the chamber .

Big show smirks as brock continues to speak

A one on 1 chamber Match has never happened ,its always been a 6 man match ,so for the first time ever in pro wrestling history we go at the grandest stage of them all ultimate showdown and we raise hell . Big show you say that you are better than me the only reason you covered me in the chamber was because u where lucky, i was there since the beggining i did all the hard work and what do u do? u just come late and attack me from behind and take away my chance to main event ultimate showdown. It wont happen again. i have beaten you before you have beaten me before but inside that chamber you and all the mother fuckers (crowd boos) in this arena are gonna see a side of me that you have never seen ,i will be unleashed i will do what ever it takes to end ur career to end your era, at ultimate showdown its not about winning ,its not about beating you big show i have already done that ,the reason i challenged you is because i will end your dam career . i cant stand you anymore there can only be one of us ,and that is gonna be me fuck face BECAUSE I AM THE NEXT BIG THING and i repeat there can be only one .

Brock drops the mic and exits the ring leaving big show as his theme hits the arena the scene ends .

END OF RP.

OOC: This is gonna be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?   A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ? Empty

Back to top Go down

A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HEAVYWEIGHTS AT ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN ?
Page 1 of 1