Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226324

Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced   Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 am

The camera fades in on the Friday Night Frenzy arena where we see everyone cheering after the opening pyro and video... The arena seems impatient waiting to see what's in store for them to open the show when suddenly they are inturrupted by the theme song of John Cena...

The arena jumps out of there seats and give off the reactions to Cena... John Cena comes walking out from behind the curtain wearing a Football Jersey and the matching hat... As he comes more into focus on the camera we see the original Word Life rings on his hand as he stands on the stage looking at the screaming fans... He stands in the center and shows of his rings before he begins running down the ramp... As he is nearing the ring he slides in and stands up... he looks at the fans in the arena with a smile on his face... He then runs to the ropes and instead of throwing his hats he raises his hands as some of the fans look disappointed... John cena then collects a Microphone from the technical producer at ringside before walking back to the center of the ring and raises his microphone to speak...

Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced RenderedImageCA7DEEGX

I suppose you fans think I'm happy seeing as I have a smile on my face and for the fact that I Beat Evan Bourne this past Monday on MNM... But a Smile can Hide alot of emotions behind it... That ladies and gentlemen is the case we have here tonight... You see this Million Dollar smile of mine is covering up something much deeper within my mind...

Cena changes his smile into an angry face before raising his microphone to continue.

This is the expression it's hiding, my Million dollar smile was hiding anger and rage... The reason why is that this company is only focusing on Cm Punk vs RVD and Big Show vs Lesnar for Ultimate Showdown... week in and week out they hype these match to a point where we are all getting sick of it... Guys are in the back who doesn't even have a match as yet... while those 4 Ballsack groupe douche bags walk around as if they own the god damn place...

Cena walks around the ring a few seconds thinking of something before raising his microphone to continue...

Well I for one is sick of the fact that the company only cares about there main eventers... There's absolutely no respect shown to the lower card superstars... the SUperstars who actually work there ass off... I bet if you check the ratings the opening of show has more ratings than the closing because the people want to see talent... they don't want to see Idiotic bafoons like Punk,RVD,Show,Lesnar try to wrestle when they clearly can't...

Cena stops as the fans are giving off mixed reaction... He raises his microphone to speak...

Don't get me wrong... I didn't come out here to insult them no instead I came out here because of the great injustice cast apon me for Ultimate Showdown... It's the biggest PPV of the year yet the dam Board of director can't make there minds up... so far I've switched opponent atleast 3 times... I want to be taken seriously because I can do things the others can't... I can break faces with my bare fist... At first I didn't mind but this is getting ridiculous... I demand to be taken seriously or i'll have to do something about it... No, I'm going to do something about it... one by one This friday everyone one this company care so much about is going to drop like bad apples from a tr...

Cena is inturrpted by....

TBC: The names mentioned....
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226450

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced   Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 am

cena is interuppted by a huge boom and kanes theme hits mixed oppinions are seen from the crowd

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone enters the rings walks around cena starrring at him with an evil look and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

you know cena listening to you whining out here was beggning to piss me off you are worried about weaklings like punk brock rvd and big show but you should really be worried about me i am back and i am more relentless and dangerous then ever , now even i dont have an opponent to slaughter and neither do u so you want a match ? you got it but i dont wanna darg you to hell in a normal match if we do this WE DO IT IN HELL IN A CELL accept my challnge if you think you can stop this monster or back away and save your carear because i dwell in this structure its the devils play ground , MY PLAY GROUND if we do this i will break you , you just came into xwi and i will make sure you carear doesnt even advance after i take your soul , i will devour your essence and there will be nothing left but CHAOS and with that fades the final hope for you and with it YOUR PITIFUL MORTAL EXISTENCE because i am invincible and eternal.

kane stops to wait for cena's answer

jerry lawler:WHAT ? hell in a cell we all know what happnes in that structure

michael cole: well cena asked for this he wanted a match he got it and oh boy its gonna be in hell in a cell we all know what kane is capable of in these types of matches i hope cena thinks wisely

TBC:JOHN CENA ONLY

Last edited by Haris619 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226324

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced   Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced RenderedImageCA7DEEGX

Cena glares at kane with anger and frustration in his eyes... He slowly raises the microphone to speak...

Fear... Now that is a strong word even for you Kane... It's something your presence could put apon your opponents... But the thing is Kane, I'm not an Opponent... I'm more than an Opponent... I'm your Demise!

Cena stops as he looks at Kane before continuing...

You might scare the rest of the guys backstage but when it comes to scaring someone like me... It's just impossible just as it is impossible to get the fact that you are nothing but a mortal through that Thick headed skull of yours...

The arena errupts with Mixed-reaction as Kane looks at Cena as if he could kill him...

I wasn't expecting someone like you to come out here and issue a Mere Hell in a Cell match against me... I was expecting more from you Kane... Hell in a Cell is just another regular Match in my book... However seeing as I'm mr. excitement I'll do you one better for your little challenge... How about we change it from a regular old Hell in a Cell match to a Last Man Standing Hell In A Cell match?! Forget about pinning and submitting each other no instead the only way to win is by absolutely destroying your opponent... Lets really see if The Big Red Monster is as bad as he says he is...

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God Cole... Cena just up the stakes... I can't believe what I'm hearing From Cena...

Michael Cole: Hahaha, Cena is practically digging his own grave by issuing such a challenge to Kane.

Cena stands in the ring not breaking eye contact with Kane as the fans are cheering...

TBC: KANE ONLY
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226450

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced   Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 am

kane staring at cena and has a huge smile on his face replies

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

As everyone knows i strive for chaos and i will never refuse a chaotic match such as this Its your funelral you are nothing more than a mere weak mortal after i bury you i will take your soul to the depths of hell i thrive in these deadly kind of matches its my playground its where i dwell i am the most dominant force in this business and i may not scare you know but after i am done with you u will be more than just scared you will know what FEAR actually is and i am ETERNAL i am HELLFIRE i will destroy you peace by peace even your wildest nightmares wont be worse than me enjoy your final breaths while you can because in showdown its the day I END YOU.

kane drops the microphone and he raises his hands up as he raises them down flames come out from the ramps

jerry lawler:what a chaotic match this is gonna be hope cena knws what he wished for

michael cole:yes kane has just completely dominated his opponents in the past hell in a cell matches will cena be another kanes victim or will cena rise above kane well well just have to wait and see till showdown

AND THE SCENE FADES

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced   Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Showdown Still To Be Announced
Page 1 of 1