Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The arrival.. of greatness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drewsky

XWI Cash : 222381

The arrival.. of greatness. Empty
PostSubject: The arrival.. of greatness.   The arrival.. of greatness. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

The crowd gets quiet very quickly, wondering who this might be. After the music plays for a few seconds the video on the titan tron turns on, and Daniel Bryan walks out. Some of the crowd begins to clap and cheer as Bryan makes his way down to the ring, he grabs a microphone placed on the steel steps to his right and jumps up on the ring apron. Bryan looks at parts of the crowd before hopping over the ring ropes and landing with both feet in the ring, he walks to the center as his music cuts. Any noise left in the crowd dies down as Bryan raises the mic to his face.

The Arrival || Daniel Bryan

Look at you all, paying good money to see wrestling, but what have you HONESTLY gotten? You will all soon learn that the answer to that question, is something less than what you are going to get. If you couldn't already figure out what I am talking about, then look no further than where I am standing! Because right here on this night you will see the arrival of greatness! Daniel Bryan, or other names as you may call me. But I am not here for me to just talk about how good I am, I am not here to talk about my first steps here in Xtreme Impact Wrestling, I am here to SHOW you how good I am, and to SHOW how my first steps are going to be very fast, because soon I will not have to squander as a new comer, I will be taking this world by storm.

My name does not matter, because that should be the least of anyone's worries. What you see standing here is the future, I don't expect to be noticed immediately because i'm not a blind fool who will rush into the idiocy that most of you people are. I ask of only one thing before I leave here shortly, that everyone will pay attention to me, even if it is the smallest bit of attention you can give, just watch me if only once. Because that is all you will need, because the arrival of greatness is now! And once I get my feet in this ring against an opponent, I won't be needing to ask anyone to pay attention to me, they will have no choice as my path starts it's trek towards the top! My name doesn't matter like I said, but don't forget it. Daniel Bryan.. the arrival of greatness is now!

Daniel Bryan gets out of the ring and sets the mic back on the steel step as he heads back up the entrance ramp. Before exiting he turns around and smiles as the camera fades with a close up of Bryan's face.

ooc: RP = donezorz.
Back to top Go down

The arrival.. of greatness.
Page 1 of 1