Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

UnExpected ArriVal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

UnExpected ArriVal Empty
PostSubject: UnExpected ArriVal   UnExpected ArriVal EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm

The camera fades in from commercial break and is zoomed in on a Locker room door that says XWI Superstar. The door opens and the camera man walks in and reveals the back of one of the XWI superstar. Matt Striker walks up to the superstar as the cameraman walks around the bench to reveal the Mystery superstar. The camera comes into focus and we see that the Superstar is none other than the Rated R one himself. Matt Striker seems surprised as the fans errupt in a frenzy with cheers. Matt Striker lifts the microphone to speak.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen it seems that my mystery guest at the moment is none other than The Rated R Superstar Edge!

The crowd cheers some more before Matt Striker continue.

Matt Striker: Listen Edge I mean no disrespect but what are you doing here in Xtreme Wrestling Impact?

Edge gets up and looks at Matt Striker before looking at the camera.

EDGE: Well isn't it obvious Matt? I'm here to do what I do best... Manipulate the business to my advantage and take it to a higher level than anyother Wrestling business has ever been.

The Crowd continues there cheers before matt striker inturrupts them.

Matt Striker: But Edge what about the Career Threatening injury to your neck?

EDGE: Why don't you let me worry about that and let me do my job... Now if you'd excuse me I have a match with another wrestling great... The Heart Break Kid.

Edge walks off as Matt Stiker looks at the camera and it fades.

OOC: Kept it short and Simple... This was just an introduction before show...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

UnExpected ArriVal Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnExpected ArriVal   UnExpected ArriVal EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 am

OCC : Nice Roleplay, Short and Simple. To the point
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

UnExpected ArriVal
Page 1 of 1