Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dakilla

dakilla

XWI Cash : 220963

The Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival    The Arrival  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 am

Camera fades in on a limo stopping in the parking lot. The driver gets out and rushes to the back passenger door to open it. The cameraman focuses on the door opening and zooms in on Kurt Angle's head as he gets out of the car. Kurt smiles for a bit and is puts on his shades to go along with his black suit. The crowd is giving a mixed reaction. The cameraman follows Kurt walking backstage and giving high fives to backstage employees as they welcome him. The camera fades out as Kurt's music blooms the arena.

The crowd chants "You Suck" in harmony as he walks through the entrance ramp and toward the ring. Once by the steps, he starts to look around with a smile and enters the ring by the steps. He demands a mic and the referee gives one to him. The music turns off and Kurt still receives some boos and cheers from the crowd, but keeps his smile as big as it was before.

::Kurt Angle::

It's been a while since I participated in a wrestling business, but I'm definitely back now.

The crowd still gives off a mixed reaction.

You know? I was just home one day and I happened to turn to the channel that had XWI on and...I just...couldn't believe...how TERRIBLE this league is. So I decided to come here and give this business something it needed, something that would make this show more popular, something that would make the matches worth watching...and that is...a TRUE World Champion.

The crowd once again is in a mixed reaction.

My resume? I am an Olympic Gold Medalist...what else do I need to say? I mean there have been many champions in all leagues, but only I am an Gold Medalist in this type of business....but then again...I just can't the fact that I have won numerous titles to myself either. Trust me...when you are as accomplished as me, it's hard not to brag about yourself....but of course none of you know that feeling.

The crowd starts heat up with louder boos now.

haha...you know? If I were one of you pathetic failures...I'd be rather cheering on the fact that THE KURT ANGLE spoke about you...because I am going to be the reason why, whether you like it or not; whether you accept it or not, you all will be tuning to watch this show.

The crowd boos again and begins chanting 'You Suck'.

Last night, I fought and beat your "IC Champion" as easy as 1,2,3. Soon, you will see me holding that title one day. Then, when I reach the level of the "superstar", which I already am, I will one day hold that World Championship on MY shoulder....but until then, I wish you can study me hard as I will become from new comer to what I used to be....a WINNING CHAMPION so that you can have hope of making yourself successful one day too.

Kurt's music hits again and the crowd increases the heat of boos as he exits the ring with a smile. Once he exits the ramp, the camera fades out.

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227090

The Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival    The Arrival  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 am

OOC: nice return promo dakilla, You aint rusty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dakilla

dakilla

XWI Cash : 220963

The Arrival  Empty