Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Championships will be mine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

Championships will be mine Empty
PostSubject: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 am

Championships will be mine Codyy
Championships will be mine Dripping_blood

'' The camera rolls and the fans are busy with their snacks and drinks, as they wave their banners as the camera quickly focuses of the attendance that has gathered, and then slowly the noice decreases. Eventually the arena turns into a graveyard, with no noice, no vibration, Silence spreading all around as the excitement builds in the air and then the Legacy's Music hits and a then Cody gets greeted with Big BOOOS from the crowd ''

'' Cody Rhodes and ted Dbiase walks along the ramp not seeing the people, a hood covering Cody's face he walks along the ramp with Ted Dbiase raising his hand and smirking his way along the ramp, The crowd boos loud and Cody doesn't look very happy, he quickly gets a Mic from a staff member outside the ring as Ted is on the top rope taunting with the crowd BOOing louder, . Cody Rhodes takes his time and waist for the audience to settle down as the raises his Mic near his mouth and begins to speak ''

Championships will be mine Cdyrhod

Now last week on FNF what happen was a clear case of me being unlucky, Hunico got a lucky win, and on MNM It all ends, Once and for all I am going to end that little Bitch as me and Ted Dbiase face off against Hunico and his mexican friend Chavo. Now Hunico make no mistake about it, I will just be focusing on you and you only. I am going to beat the crap out of you, and finish you once and for all. Things haven't been going my way since a past few days, but I got to change things up a bit. I need to up my game and that will be done.

[Cody takes a pause and smirks as he continues]

Now after me and Ted win our match on MNM, I and my friend ted got a Title match for the Intercontinental Championship. Now that is one title which Wade Barrett won by LUCK, Absolute luck. Randy's been saying that they both were the BEST Intercontinental Champions, now that is by far the biggest joke ever made. Listen up Randy, Now me and Ted, One of us is winning that Title, You both don't stand a chance. Now Personally let me tell you one thing Ted, Now that title means a lot to me And I will try my very best to win it, so if comes down to me and you which it will. I won't hestitate to take you down and do what must be done to win that prestige title, I Will not let Barrett walk in The Ultimate Showdown as a Champion, That is just simpily not happening and there is nothing you and your Barrett Barrage can do about it.

[Cody smirks and the Crowds BOOOO Loud]

Now about your little friend Randy Orton.. well all I can say about him is that you are a former Intercontinental Champion, and you were a complete joke as a Champion. You did absolutely nothing with the damn title and let me tell you one thing, that you will not win that title again. You are the least deserving man to get another title shot, I don't know why you are even in this match. You are nothing, and well not sure if you and little friend know that you finally... I mean FINALLYYY got a Match against the Legacy, Congratulations ..

Well Randy Orton on the grandest Stage of this Company, in the Final Showdown at The Ultimate Showdown, The Legacy will show you exactly Why we removed and kicked your ass out from our team. You never belonged in the Legacy, we are pure wrestlers, and wrestling is something which is in our blood. We breath wrestling, we eat wrestling, and WE ARE Wrestling. While you are nothing but a big embarrassment, to your Family, To this Company, and most importantly to yourself .

Now on FNF I will walkout as the NEW Intercontinental Champion, I will go on to defend it in 2 days in the biggest stage in the Ultimate Showdown and Not just that, but I will also win the Tag Team Championships along with my friend Ted Dbiase. The Legacy will be fullfilled, and we will prove to everyone once and for all, that we are the best. Viper Barrage you finally got your little dream match on Ultimate Showdown, you got the Legacy in the ring with you but trust me when I say this, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into

'' COdy Smirks and the attendance don't seem very happy with COdy's thoughts as they BOO loud, and their BOOOs get intercepted soon by ________ theme's song ''

TBC: Randy Orton / Wade Barret / Ted Dbiase / The Person Knows

Last edited by feartheviper on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226523

PostSubject: Re: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 am

MusicPlaylist

Randy Orton's theme music started playing and the XWI universe started cheering. Orton appeared from the back staring at Cody Rhodes' face, he starts walking down the ramp until he reaches the steps, Orton and Rhodes are staring at one another then Orton started climbing the steps. He enters the ring slowly, stares at Cody for a while and then he grabs a microphone and started speaking

Championships will be mine RenderedImageCAUPZRE7

Cody Rhodes, I am sick and tired of your mouth talking every week. You keep on showing off about yourself even though you haven't accomplished anything here in this company. Me and Wade Barrett has already won a singles title and that proves a lot. You and Ted keeps on saying that Wade won the title by luck, and I can't argue with that.

The XWI universe was shocked of Orton's words while Cody nods while smiling

This past weeks, you and Ted beat Barrett in a singles match which makes it obvious that his win was a fluke so this Friday night at Fenzy, the four of us will be in one match for the Intercontinental title and the odds are all against Wade and last Monday I saw how you brutalized Ted in that First Blood match so I guess one of us has a big chance for Wade's title.

Cody's face shows that he agrees with Orton

Enough talking about Wade's negative side and let us talk about his positive side, I know Wade has less skills in singles match but if me and him team up like we will at Ultimate Showdown, I know that it is his time to shine, he will be the one to pick up the win for the Viper Barrage to be crowned the new tag team champions!

The XWI universe started cheering their lungs out. Cody stares at Orton with a bit of anger on his face while Orton simply stares back

TBC: Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes or Ted DiBiase
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

PostSubject: Re: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 am

MusicPlaylist

"As the theme music hits fireworks burst from pyro system and Wade barret show up on the ramp with the IC title on his shoulders.Wade Barret looks pissed and walks down the ramp as he gets a mixed reaction.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then climbs the turn buckle and raises his IC title up in the air as Crowd boos.He then gets microphone handed to him and he stands in the centre of the ring and starts to speak."

Championships will be mine 2coo9xh

So there is a lot going on around here and i am not even sorry to come out here and interfere your well prepared speech Cody.Cody it was fun listening to you but i didn't even realize when it finished because it actually made no sense.You think you can beat me for the intercontinental title well even if you do i have my rematch clause and at Showdown and i'll use my rematch clause to kick your ass or any one's ass who takes the title away from me even if it is randy.

Randy you and Cody have already spoken much about my negative side but tonight at MnM i will beat you in the cage match to prove that i still have the ability to kick any one's ass.You see randy at FnF you are also in the ladder and i personally don't want legacy to get my precious intercontinental and i don't even want you to get my title because if any one of you do then at showdown i am using my rematch clause and kicking your ass there and then.

As for the Tag team titles,Viper barrage will rise and take the title by climbing the ladder.At FnF i am just going to show legacy how i'll climb the ladder and get my IC title like i will get the tag titles for us randy.Now lets get to the point and i want to make one thing clear to both legacy and you randy and that is after showdown i'll have both the titles and there is no one who can .......

________ interrupts wade.

TBC-Cody,randy,Ted
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227240

PostSubject: Re: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:21 am

Ted interrupts wade.

Championships will be mine 717976

Shut up !!!, i am sick of listening to guys talking trash ,i have been quite for a long time because my friend cody here handles both of you easily , you keep on saying that you are gonna win , but dint you see whats happening for the past few week? i have been on a winning streak ,i keep winning and the thing is i have a really good momentum for our match this friday. now it doesnt matter who wins from the legacy the thing is we will bring the intercontinental title to the legacy , we have beaten you before wade we can beat you again you cant beat us !!, and randy orton no one knows you better than us we know all your tricks ,so not only is the legacy gonna win the intercontinental titles but we will also win the Tag team titles at the grandest stage of them all ultimate showdown ,Like cody said earlier the legacy is the future of this company ,randy orton and wade barret are nothing but stepping stones for the legacy to move forward ,and i give you my priceless word that legacy will become the tag team champions this sunday..

TBC:TBC: CODY RHODES, WADE BARRET ,RANDY ORTON
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

PostSubject: Re: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

Championships will be mine 2coo9xh

Priceless words? Ted you were on a winning streak and you lost to your own legacy partner in a one on one match which closes your streak so you can just shut up and step a side and you believe that cody can handle us both easily?

Wade and Randy smirk as wade speaks

Cody couldn't handle a jobber like Hunico and you say he can handle us.You two talk about being the future and you have already lost in the past speaking about being the tag team champions.In the past you said the same crap to abyss and kane and now you are saying the same crap to us.You know what Ted,you don't need a title,In fact you don't need a match,All you need is to get a life!!

You and your partner make everyone bored by talking the same thing week after week and it makes no sense.Ted i don't actually know what Tej thought when he signed you up in XWI.I believe you kissed his ass to get here and wrestlers like me and randy are here because the Chairman knows we can achieve something while you can achieve absolutely nothing.

Ted and Cody Until Sunday you can call your self priceless,dominant force and all the thing you want to call yourself but after our match at Sunday the only thing you will witness,oh im sorry the world will witness is the Viper barrage raising the Tag team titles high rising above you and that will be a huge slap on your face.We've had enough of your crap.

Barret drops the microphone and all the four stare at each other.Ted and Cody attack Wade and Randy but they fight back and Cody clotheslines wade and randy hits a back breaker on Ted.Randy and Cody stare at each other and start beating each other but the referees come out and separate both of them and wade and Ted get back to their feet and exit as camera rolls and scene fades away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championships will be mine   Championships will be mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Championships will be mine
Page 1 of 1