Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247161

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! Empty
PostSubject: The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!   The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 am

The Arena is Silent as a Graveyard and the crowd Are settled at their Seats Busy with their beverages in hand and are Patiently waiting in Boredom for the Arrival of an XWI Superstar... All Of a Sudden the Theme Song Hits

The Crowd Look towards The stage and They See The Unified Tag Team Champion ' The Monster Abyss' Enter Through The Curtains with A Tremendous Smile.. He is With a Bag and a Iron rod With NAILS Attached On it!!!

Michael Cole: Folks You Better Get use To watching Thing Like This Cause This Monster is All About BRUTAL HARDCORE..

Jerry Lawler: He is a Hardcore Monster Indeed.. He is Unbeaten in One On One Matches and Last Night was a Spectacular Match Between This Monster and Brock Lesnar.. Last Night This Monster Was Hit with 6 F5's By Brock Lesnar But The Immortality Of This Monster!! Despite Getting Hit with 6 F5's at The End He was Victorious.. ABYSS also Appeared In Kevin Nash's Match Last Night.. Does This Mean He Cashes His Brief Case On Nash?? Well Let's Find Out

He walks To The Ramp and Proceeds To The Steel Barricade.. He Performs His Signature Taunt Towards The Crowd... He walks To The steel Barricade Knowing He's The Center of Attention.. ABYSS Lays the bag on the corner Of the ring and Starts To smash The Iron Nailed Rod On his face with a Laugh and Blood Dripping From his forehead.. He Rubs his hand on his Bloody face and Then rubs his Hand Full of blood On the Tag Titles.. He Climbs The steel Steps , as He Reaches The Ropes He Enters the ring over the top rope.... ABYSS Runs Towards the Turnbuckles and Climbs The 2nd Rope.. He again Smashes The Iron Nailed Rod On his Bloody Face with Laughter , As He Does Fire Works Appear From the 3 Turnbuckles In The form Of Fire... He Throws The Iron Nailed rod Away and Jumps From the turnbuckles... A Staff Member Slides Into the ring and Hands The Monster a Microphone... ABYSS Walks To the center Of the ring And Speaks..

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! 20hn7o3
Last Night was a Very Satisfying Night For ME , I Beat the NEXT BIG THING 'Brock Lesnar' Despite being Hit By 6 F5'S.. And last night I Interfered In the Intercontinental Champions Match...The reason I did that was Pretty simple... He has something I want!! That is The INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE... I Choose Kevin Nash as My Opponent at ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.. and Once I win the Intercontinental Title There's a Big surprise going to Happen.. and The Surprise is The Reason I am Choosing Kevin Nash as my Victim... The Ministry Of Darkness will Gain Another Title In their Hands.. and once I Win the intercontinental Title The Ministry of Darkness will Control MNM.. The Ministry Of Darkness Will control XWI!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA..

ABYSS Walks to The corner of the ring and Takes the bag... He turns the Bag Down ways and Spills Nails Out.. He smashes His Hand On the Pointy Nails With Laughter...

TBC: Kevin Nash
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225078

PostSubject: Re: The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!   The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 am

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! KEVINRPTT
HOOOOWWWWLLLLLL!!

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! 14185212UtNF3Va6
The crowd goes crazy as "Big Daddy Cool" Nash walks out from the curtain with his IC title over his shoulder, as a giant red pyro wolf explodes from the tron. They he walks to the ring looking like a badass, and steps over the ropes. Nash pulls a mic out from under the IC Championship,and glares eye to eye with Abyss.
The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! 24w6245

You want my IC Title? The monster Abyss wants to try and will the title scaring me with some nails? You have some sorta construction fetish or something?(Crowd laughs) I beat the BEST on Massacre, Cody Rhodes, Booker T, and Randy Orton. To me beating my friend Lesnar on his show isn't showing you can clmb the ladder on MnM. Your "Faction" isn't going to help you either. You try anything, and I'll get my boys to jump you in a tick. So no Abyss, you tub of lard, Win 4 more matches before you bother to bow in my greatness.

TBC by Abyss or his faction
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247161

PostSubject: Re: The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!   The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 am

Abyss Reply's With a Grin

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! 20hn7o3
Nash, You think i'm Trying to scare You By doing this... Well, If its Scaring You I don't Care, If it Disturbs you Or anyone else I just don't Care!!! The reason I Do that is Because I Love what I Do... You aren't In any way at The top!! What did Your team do?? Your partner Retired because he was old?? Or because He was scared!! What's so Big in beating Cody Rhodes.. He just Recently debuted and You think Its great that You Beat Him?? I Beat Brock Lesnar.. The Most experienced Of all!! If i want I Could Crush You like a Ant Right here But I'll save It so You could Compete against Me in a One on One Match!! So you would Know how Much better I am Than You.. I won the Unified Tag Titles and Am Going To Be The intercontinental Champion.. Nash I choose The stipulation Of our match as A NO HOLDS BARRED match...

Michael Cole: Oh no King... This is Going to Be really bad for Kevin Nash

Jerry Lawler: Nash Should know that's He's Putting his Career On the Line... because this Sadistic Monster is Capable Of ending Nash's Career..

Nash is seen in deep Fear and Abyss Makes His way to The Locker Room Laughing

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!   The Intercontinental Title is MINE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Intercontinental Title is MINE!!
Page 1 of 1