Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Hardcore Championship is mine!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221040

The Hardcore Championship is mine! Empty
PostSubject: The Hardcore Championship is mine!   The Hardcore Championship is mine! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Alberto Del Rio's music begins as Ricardo Rodriquez comes out and introduces Alberto Del Rio in Spanish.

Alberto drives out in The Hardcore Championship is mine! 1779d1150265077-true-muscle-cars-greatness-cars-008
beeps his horn, jumps out of the car, and walks towards the entrance ramp, he spreads his arms out and pyro falls from the ceiling.

Two weeks ago, I was defeated by one Dolph Ziggler in my first shot at the World Title tournament and last week I had a chance to be #1 contender for the IC title but that was taken away. This Wednesday, I get revenge on Dolph Ziggler while also taking on Drew McIntyre once again, who was the first to be eliminated Monday. *laughs* Our match is a Triple Threat TLC match for the Hardcore championship. I'm not scared. All I have to do is bust those two losers open, climb the ladder and grab my title and

is cut off by the music of ....

TBC: Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221040

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Championship is mine!   The Hardcore Championship is mine! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Edited for Hardcore Championship match
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Championship is mine!   The Hardcore Championship is mine! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

'' As Alberto Del Rio waits for someone to come out, a never heard theme in the XWI Arena hits the PA Systems, A Familiar theme but yet forgotten ''

'' The Crowd gives a mixed reaction and then after a while Drew McIntyre enters the Arena from behind the curtain and a mixed Reaction from the Crowd, He walks in with a smirk on his face and Del Rio Smiles with his site. Drew McIntyre doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get in the ring, as he walks taking his own time taking each and every step in along the ramp. He finally Is near the ring, He walks on the steel steps, and under the ropes in the ring. Alberto Del rio and Drew McIntyre stare at one another, Drew Takes the Mic from Del Rio's haof this businends, and speaks ''

..::: Drew McIntyre ll Chosen One :::..

Well Well Well If it isn't ALBERTO Del Rio Himself, yet again we meet and yet again I will beat you. I started my career here hand picked my the General Manager to face you, and I proved to everyone as to what I was capable of doing in the XWI

I started out in the XWI With a nice Impact but since past few weeks, things haven't been going my way, but it all comes to a stop Now. All the doubts all the unclear, Un sure people out there, who Don't belive that I am the future, Its all going to change .. tHIS Wednesday Dek Rio, I am going to beat you and Dolph Ziggler to become XWI's first ever Hardcore Champion. I am going to make history and there is no one that can Stop the Chosen One. Del Rio in your very own words, I am destined to Greatness, that Hardcore title is mine and no one can change that ...

'' As Drew McIntyre speaks he is intercepted by __________ ''
+
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Championship is mine!   The Hardcore Championship is mine! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hardcore Championship is mine!
Page 1 of 1