Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 221855

Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. Empty
PostSubject: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 pm

JBL comes out to the cheers of the audience. He smiles as he heads down to the ring. He then enters under the ring and pulls out a trash can. He throws the trash can into the ring. He then goes digging under the ring again and pulls out a chair. He throws that in the ring as well. He goes under the ring yet again and pulls out a bag and throws it into the ring. He then goes under the ring another time and pulls out a ladder. He slides it into the ring. He then goes under the ring again and pulls a table out. He then enters the ring and sets up the table. He then lays the trashcan on it. After then he opens the bag and pours thumbtacks over the trashcan and table. The crowd gasps. JBL then sets up the ladder. After this he climbs up with the chair. He reaches the top and sits down. He scans the audience before raising his mic.

Why have I set this all up? What could I possibly hope to accomplish? I have set all this dangerous stuff up to prove a point. You see next week at MNW I face Alberto Del Rio in an extreme rules match. If I win I go on to face Brock Lesnar in an extreme rules match. You see in WWF I had quite a reputation for my skill in hardcore matches. I have gone I many. I have shed my blood in the ring more times than I can count. What makes me the best in these matches, is that I never quit. I fight through the pain and agony, and I give back as much as I take. I go to the very edge in these matches, and my opponents just can't take the amount of damage I can. In the end I walk out victorious. Brock Lesnar thinks he has his match in the bag, that neither me nor Alberto can go through one extreme rules match, and then go through another in the same night. Well Brock, I won't be defeated by Del Rio, and I will go through yet another Extreme Rules match, and I will walk out the victor. You see all this Brock? This setting right here could end my career. All that is needed is for me to slip and fall on that table, and then my career is over. I stand here, though, and I stay. I do not show any fear, despite that my career lies on a thread right now. Can you say the same Lesnar? This week I will fight you, and both our careers will be hanging on strings, with both of us having scissors. Who's string will be cut first Lesnar? Only time can tell...

Suddenly Lesnar's theme hits and he rushes down to the ring. JBL jumps off the ladder and the two start brawling. Brock Lesnar gets the upper hand and picks JBL up for the F5. Wait he is walking over by the table. JBL elbows Lesnar in the head but Lesnar ignores the elbows. Lesnar spins JBL, but JBL reverses the F5 into a DDT! JBL picks up Lesnar. He lifts Lesnar up on his shoulders and walks over to the table. Suddenly Lesnar flips out of the powerbomb and gets to his feet. Lesnar turns around and clotheslines JBL. JBL gets back up and hits Lesnar with a clothesline. JBL quickly scatters up the ladder. Suddenly Lesnar starts climbing. The two are now battling on top of the ladder. Lesnar is getting the upper hand. Suddenly JBL flips Lesnar off the ladder. JBL climbs to the top. He is now standing on the top. Suddenly Lesnar gets back up! He pushes the ladder over! JBL jumps off before the ladder collapses and runs out of the ring. Lesnar then grabs a mic and begins to speak to JBL...
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221290

PostSubject: Re: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Before Lesnar is able to speak, the beeping of an expensive car is heard as Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriquez, walks out from the back and begins to announce the arrival of Alberto Del Rio.

Al presentar el hombre que le ganará a ambos dos y convertirse en el campeón Xwi, Alberto Del Rio!!
Translation:
Introducing the man who will beat both of you two and become the XWI champion, Alberto Del Rio!!!!!

Alberto drives out in a 1964 Chevy Corvette(picked below) beeping the horn
Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. FL09_r236_01

He parks the car, walks out taunts with his hands in front of his face, gets on the stage, stretches his arms out and his pyro goes off behind him, he then walks to JBL and asks for a mic

Now, Now, Now Mr. JBL, We both have a lot of money and employees unlike our current champion here, It doesn't matter who wins, finally there will be a champion of class once either of us defeat Brock. Now before you even say anything about my current record, I am waiting for the best time to make the biggest impact in XWI. And that time will be tonight, after i beat you and win the XWI championship and become the best and classiest champion in XWI. Brock, I know you wish to talk so I'll allow you to speak now.

Motions to his waist saying he will be champion

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226740

PostSubject: Re: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:46 am

Brock Looks Mad At Delrio and speaks.

Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. 2r7ofp1

Delrio .. You will allow me to speak? Allow?What the fuck are you talking about ..Who the hell do You think you are ? Do u know who your talking to?

Delrio Replies Ye ...s But Brock Interrupts him fast.

Shut the Fuck Up you peace of shit. you Rent a car trash (crowd laughs)..You can fool these people ,but you cant fool me . I know who you are and what you are capable of . i know that you are a dangerous man inside this ring ,But you are nothing close to me , Because in this ring i really dont care what happens Because I am a Monster a Beast in it and arguably The most dominant man to ever step foot into an XWI ring .

You Think its so easy to become a Champion?. You need to stop worrying about JBL , and start worrying about me. I will destroy you if i meet you in this ring , i will very well beat you , But now the problem you have is ..you gotta go threw JBL and when u do go threw him ,you wont be 100 percent ..that makes it more easier for me , I would have beaten you on one one , would have been a good competeion but now if u manage to go threw him sadly i wont have good competeion and you will just be defeated easily.

Brock now Looks at JBL and speaks.

J .B .L ..Jack bread show Legfield (crowd laughs). I like Bread , I might wanna shove it in your ass when i am done with you.A Wanna be Cow Boy , what a joke , listen Goat Boy (crowd cant stop laughing), I am a Monster Boy ,and i am ready to kick Your ass , Why do you lie to these foolish people ? ( crowd boos)and most importantly why do you lie to the baddest man on the planet ,You said that you never quit , But i remember John cena vs JBL back in the WWE, and JBL uttered the words i Quit.Which shows that you are a big liar.

JBL Yells IM NOT A

Brock interrupts

Truth teller.. yes we just found that out goat boy.(JBL Looks Pissed). So everything you said was probably a lie that means you cant do it JBL. I think Delrio might beat You.Or if you are really willing to be honest you might even beat delrio. see but all the things i said trash talk and stuff doesnt matter much. what matters is both of you gettinng your assses kicked badly because everyone knows if any one from you survives there is no chance at all you got against me .You too should stop worrying about your selves and start to worry about me. What makes you even think that you can beat me , First of all you cant and after another match is just impossible . Thats not it , Do you realise what will happen to you when you face me? i am gonna give you the time of your lifes . and when im done with all of you not only will i prove that im unstopable but also i will become the no 1 contender for the XWI Title.

Brock smirks as ___ Begins to speak

TBC: JBL, Alberto Delrio

Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 221855

PostSubject: Re: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 am

JBL looks at Brock and at ADR. He just shrugs his shoulders and leaves. He pats ADR on the back and whispers something in his ear. JBL then leaves backstage. ADR turns towards Lesnar and begins to speak.
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221290

PostSubject: Re: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

See you later Brock! Hope you can use your arm after I break it.

Alberto turns around and walks to the back
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.   Two Extreme Rules matches and one man. Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Extreme Rules matches and one man.
Page 1 of 1