Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I will be King of Extreme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225391

I will be King of Extreme Empty
PostSubject: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm

I will be King of Extreme RomanReigns2

*The crowd is confused as a new theme plays in XWI. Their confusion turns to boos when they look on the screen and see Roman's titantron. He walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand and a pair of jeans and street clothes on. He has a jacket but a black t-shirt underneath. He walks down the ramp twirling the mic in his hand as he laughs at fans. He rolls into the ring as his new music cuts off and the crowd silences*

Roman Reigns: *Laughs hysterically* Guess who won Monday niiiiiiight?

*The crowd boos loud and he finishes laughing and his face is now straight, with a stern look.*

Roman Reigns: Monday, let's be honest here, was one of the best Monday shows this company has had to offer in a while. We had Cody Rhodes, the IC Champion, actually WIN and beat Randy Orton, we had that idiotic worm Daniel Bryan finally get defeated, which by the way Daniel I'd still love to get my hands on you again. And also, we had the debut of Paul Heyman and the win of Roman Reigns. Speaking of though...

*Roman unzips his jacket and throws it on the ground revealing a shirt that says "I'm a Paul Heyman guy." as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Roman laughs and brings the mic up to his face.*

Roman Reigns: No you marks before you all jump to conclusions, I am not the man that Paul was going to introduce, I am just a bystander that happened to agree with everything he said while I was sitting in the back. I respect the hell out of anyone that decides to point out flaws in a dying company without sounding too idiotic, and Paul did just that by exposing the problems with this company today. Props to whoever the man is that gets to work with him because I would love to be in his shoes.

*He pauses and his face goes back to the stern look*

Roman Reigns: And Daniel, oh Mr. 9-1, I still haven't forgotten about youuuu! While you got kicked in the face TWICE Monday night, I won against this crowds hero, John Cena. While you pranced around this ring and danced your way down this ramp each week screaming "NO!" I was actually accomplishing something, is that something new to you? Accomplishing something? Let me tell you when Shawn issued the challenge against you, I was in this very ring! I was interested to see two overrated egos clash in an extreme rules match and neither of you failed until you dropped the ball, like you should have done weeks ago, and lost. So now, you're going to defend that little championship next Monday right? *He chuckles* You're damn lucky that's not me you're in the ring with. While Shawn takes your title next week I'll be focusing on winning the King of Extreme tournament because I'm already one...step...closer. And with my next win, that will lead to another one, and another, until I win that damn thing and be crowned the first King of Extreme. Count on it, XWI.

*He drops the mic as his new theme plays again as the crowd boos and the scene fades to black*

Tagged: Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan, Paul Heyman, Cody Rhodes, John Cena
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248543

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

OCC : I honestly love this Promo Amazing stuff (Y) .. This is quiet a build you are giving Roman Reigns.. seems like quiet a strong character now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:05 pm

feartheviper wrote:
OCC : I honestly love this Promo Amazing stuff (Y) .. This is quiet a build you are giving Roman Reigns.. seems like quiet a strong character now.
OOC: Thanks, I agree. I hope everyone else enjoys.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225324

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Amazing promo, thanks for the mention Very Happy. Can't wait to see where Reigns go from here
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225697

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

another improved and very well done promo from dj. keep em coming
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246866

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 am

Crap this is awesome, you're taking Reigns to being a strong top guy in here. He's a Paul Heyman guy well I'm now a Roman Reigns guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 pm

OOC: Hahahah thank you all, the more positive feedback I get the more I love to make these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be King of Extreme   I will be King of Extreme Empty

Back to top Go down

I will be King of Extreme
Page 1 of 1