Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A "Shoot" Promo #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A "Shoot" Promo #1 Empty
PostSubject: A "Shoot" Promo #1   A "Shoot" Promo #1 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

A Sence Opens to a dark room with a spotlight on Samoa Joe..in his street gear..at and MnM event with a single camera appearing to him..and speaks into it.

Samoa Joe

Hello World, welcome to my mind...for a brief time ill share some stuff with you guys.. First off i got to worry about a guy in knew years ago on Friday Night Frenzy..NOW a ppv is less than 24 hours to come...and i have to verse Even Bourne in a Ladder Match...i have no idea why FTV put me on that card..its pointless and i don't feel like climbing a damn thing for anything OR anybody... i just want my hands on United States Championship..BUT why i need to come back to wrestling at all?.... XWI FnF Gm may not know crap about booking..and there top guys are Abyss, Hogan, and last but denifly not least worth the time.. Brock Lesnar, he may be bigger and tougher than me..but i can kick his ass in an street fight if i wanted to...But enough of me speaking.. my last words are if i lose to Bourne AND Bryan on a diffrent nights im out there.. im done with this company and the staff of XWI...Forget You All.

The Sence fades while Samoa Joe walks to the garage...with the white noise blasting with static on the screen.

OOC: This RP was fictional..this wasnt meant to be mean or anything..just wanted some attention to Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down

A "Shoot" Promo #1
Page 1 of 1